🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Trump caused it....

Some how....
It was her reaction to Trump. She said so herself. She must have been thinking about him a lot, because that was a lot more than an allergic cough:

Yes, but she hasn't yet bliamed the fainting on him.

She will, though...
Well, I'm sure whatever caused the coughing caused the fainting and staggering. Of course it's Trump's fault, because Hillary insists she's as fit as a fiddle and she doesn't lie!

Isn't it sooooooooo odd how Hitlery is a picture of health and yet she just happens to be the candidate that comes down with "pneumonia" and not Donald Trump? Bizarre. It's amazing how many coincidences occur every hour in the life of a progressive.

I don't think I have EVER even heard of anyone with "pneumonia" across 7 states over many many years? huh? ain't that odd.

maybe common many just works thru it? felt a bit bad but put in 20 hour days........to feed the baby.

LoneLaugher have you apologized for being a dumbfuck yet? Or are you acting like Clinton and "hacking" away? :lol:

Apologized for what?

I've stated that she appears to have lost her balance and needed help getting into the van. I have called for her to release her medical records and I would like her to have a full exam...with full disclosure immediately.

She did not faint as far as I know and she was not taken to the hospital. That is what I said upon first hearing of this from the nutbag websites this morning. The real news sources took some time to get the facts. And now we have them.

So...apologize for what?

From what I have read you have been talking trash about people lying about the incident this entire thread... and they weren't and there is video proof. Eat crow.

Talking trash? You may to read all these post and posted pictures by these right wing idiots. Start with rectal Taylor, 2aguy, willow tree, gunslinger etc........ . It's deplorable.

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Hillary is a certified drunk and you appear to be the only one who doesnt know.
And why bother taking her to the hospital,it's not like they dont have plenty of experience dealing with her seizures.

She clearly stumbled....and was helped into the vehicle in that video.
:lmao:

10038.gif

Understood.

Stumbled? It looks more like her knees buckled and she couldn't stand on her own.

Did you see her toes dragging the concrete?
She looked like DeAndre Hopkins catching a sideline pass....

The Media were not allowed to follow the van.. Helly and Obama obviously have the same transparency policy.

Another deplorable lie. Can you provide a proof of your bull crap?

Thank you for keeping her "deplorable" debacle at the forefront. :clap:

Well... Can you provide a link that the media was not allowed to follow her van? If you cannot provide a proof then you are part of these series of lies.

Well, you can google it without wasting my time educating you. Do that.

No you brought up the issue. Not me. Now prove it.

There have been numerous links provided...

Deplorable posting stuff that is the truth and backed by video evidence? The woman is obviously sick, and the United States doesn't need to be electing a President that isn't going to be able to live up to her duties as President.

I'm not denying the video. Just because she fainted doesn't mean she is gravely ill like you guys are trying to portrait.
Read the previous post a bunch of these liars.........
Like alcoholism, media was banned to follow her van, all these pictures, doctor in her van and in the apartment, cancelled campaign schedule, like you the first time they saw a fainted person, never seen fainted person in a golf course, diagnosing her a seizure not even there.... What a bull crap of deplorable lies..... But wait..... if that is so serious why not go to ER?
But she went to Chelsea apartment but not to ER..... But they ignored that she was seen waving outside the apartment even stop to hug a girl. NOW you tell me if I'm lying?

Sorry honey, I've already caught you lying and backed it up with a source. Put the rocks down, you live in a glass house.

Caught me lying? Show in my piss where I lie? I'm waiting.

Again, I already did. I also posted the source.
You lose dumbass.

You are lying..... Where is your proof? give me a number of you post....
If you cannot prove anything don't embarrass yourself and shut up.

You really need to work on your english.

You were caught lying, deal with it.

Prove to me where I lied asshole.
Your lips moved!

As always.... You have nothing but your rotten deportable idiot.
Ewe are not my rotton deplorable idiot moron.

Your in denial. Read you post after post and look at yourself in the mirror.

I think "you're" is the word you're looking for....

Why go to the hospital if it is a seizure they know she has all the time?

Dude. Are you really this dumb? Seizure is a serious health problem and cannot be ignored.
Don't tell me you are a typical Trump follower that is poorly informed.

Dude, I have known several people that have had seizures, including those that have "minor" seizures like those that Hillary appears to have, and they do not go to the hospital after every seizure. You are an idiot if you think otherwise.

BULLSHIT.....
1. All of you I mean ALL that includes you....... are all claiming that she has gravely health problem. Now you are down playing that she is not?
2. ALL seizures especially with some history like Hillary and taking blood thinner...... Any seizure can be fatal.
3. And how the fuck did you or others or doctors know it's a minor seizure?
4. Even if it's minor seizure is she supposed to be just willy dillly just let her walk couple hours later?

You don't know anybody that has a seizure problem. And you are so stupid to talk to me like that.

Gravely? When did *I* say gravely? Though if it is seizures she is having, do you understand that each seizure does brain damage and kills brain cells?

Why would I call it a "minor" seizure? Well for one she isn't rolling around on the ground with people trying to keep her from swallowing her tongue.

You're just acting like a dumb liberal piece of shit that will defend Hillary to your last dying breath. She could show up at your door and tell you to your face that she is a corrupt, lying whore, and you would open your wallet and donate to her campaign fund.

You are such a bullshit. Read you previous post and other post where everyone is dreaming that Hillary is gravelly. Then I want you to go back and read your post. You are piece of shit posting garbage.
It is you who said that it's a minor seizure. How that hell did you know it's minor? Just because she did not roll to the ground is that your medical expertise that it's a minor. Andthat they should just take her to an apartment?
You are brain dead stupid.
And do not try to deflect about donations.

Says the guy who cant put together a coherent sentence...

I think I've got this figured out, it's the only thing that makes any sense. They are going to off the old girl just prior to the election, making it look natural and run with the 'poor Hillary died serving the people' meme. Anyone they toss in the ring would likely win.

Your lips moved!

As always.... You have nothing but your rotten deportable idiot.
Ewe are not my rotton deplorable idiot moron.

Your in denial. Read you post after post and look at yourself in the mirror.
"Your" is a word that denotes possession. " you're" is a word that means you are. Now if you can repeat " deplorable" like a parrot I have hope that you eventually will get " your" and " you're" right!

Thank you for admitting.,

WTF?

Reagan had Alzheimer
Roosevelt had polio
Churchill had a stroke

Politicians don't tell the press everything while in office

Today they report on what they eat for lunch

However, you don't faint at a major event or on camera from a seasonal allergy

How many people at the time knew Roosevelt was in the wheelchair?
Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer in 1994.
Churchill had a stroke in 1949.

You said "while in the office". Hillary is running for office.

second term as PM from 1951-1955, the stroke was in June 1953.

>>
When he was elected as the oldest ever president, aged 69, he promised to resign if his mental health went into decline. He told The New York Times in 1980 that he had "never felt better".

But researchers from the University of Arizona have found that subtle changes in his speaking patterns linked to the onset of dementia were apparent years before doctors diagnosed his disease.
<<

>>
When he was elected as the oldest ever president, aged 69, he promised to resign if his mental health went into decline. He told The New York Times in 1980 that he had "never felt better".

But researchers from the University of Arizona have found that subtle changes in his speaking patterns linked to the onset of dementia were apparent years before doctors diagnosed his disease.
<<
So we've learned our lesson, correct?

Very drugged up and unwell. No amount of lies can cover it up. It's a real mess.

Last edited:
Reagan had Alzheimer
Roosevelt had polio
Churchill had a stroke

Politicians don't tell the press everything while in office

Today they report on what they eat for lunch

However, you don't faint at a major event or on camera from a seasonal allergy

How many people at the time knew Roosevelt was in the wheelchair?
Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer in 1994.
Churchill had a stroke in 1949.

You said "while in the office". Hillary is running for office.

second term as PM from 1951-1955, the stroke was in June 1953.

Second time, "while in the office". Hillary is running for office.

Forum List

Back