🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

Four press conferences and a live TV forum/debate. All while suffering from pneumonia.

Pretty impressive.

I hope all the retards who thought coughing is caused by a brain tumor are suitably embarrassed.

But we know they aren't.

Officially, she got "pneumonia" since last Friday.
She's coughing since last year, and probably longer.

images

You can't tell me these are the same two people..
Of course we can't tell you. Because you are a hack, a rube, a retard, a willfully blind monkey.

Looks like a lot of people on her campaign staff had been sick --

Members of Clinton's staff have battled pneumonia bug | The Hill

Members of Hillary Clinton's staff had pneumonia before the candidate came down with it, according to a report.
At least half a dozen senior staff members in Clinton's Brooklyn headquarters battled the illness before the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed with the illness on Sunday, People reported Monday.

"Everyone’s been sick,” a campaign source told the publication.

The source said pneumonia cases began popping up among Clinton's staff in late August, two weeks before the former first lady’s diagnosis. Among those affected were campaign aides who travel closely with Clinton.

Campaign manager Robby Mook was among those who were sick. Two of Clinton’s top advisers received emergency medical treatment during their illness.
One top adviser was receiving antibiotics for a respiratory infection days before Clinton’s own diagnosis for pneumonia.

Another staffer was taken by ambulance to the emergency room, People’s source added, after collapsing from what was discovered to be severe dehydration."
ROFLMAO:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::bsflag:

Reagan had Alzheimer
Roosevelt had polio
Churchill had a stroke

Politicians don't tell the press everything while in office

Today they report on what they eat for lunch

However, you don't faint at a major event or on camera from a seasonal allergy

Allergies----->Overheated----->Pnuemonia---->Staffers have pnuemonia too.

she's 'evolving'. Again.

These people wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them in the face- and they do their damndest to make sure nobody else does either.
I suspect that Hillary's staffers are mostly post-modernists and that system of thought rejects the concept of an objective Truth. Truth is merely a quality about a concept that we perceive about it.

This is more evidence of our cultural degeneracy and confusion.

Reagan had Alzheimer
Roosevelt had polio
Churchill had a stroke

Politicians don't tell the press everything while in office

Today they report on what they eat for lunch

However, you don't faint at a major event or on camera from a seasonal allergy

How many people at the time knew Roosevelt was in the wheelchair?
Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer in 1994.
Churchill had a stroke in 1949.

You said "while in the office". Hillary is running for office.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

No need to take her to a hospital,they know what caused the collapse since they've witnessed it many times and knew she would come around on her own....eventually.

Allergies----->Overheated----->Pnuemonia---->Staffers have pnuemonia too.

she's 'evolving'. Again.

These people wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bit them in the face- and they do their damndest to make sure nobody else does either.
I suspect that Hillary's staffers are mostly post-modernists and that system of thought rejects the concept of an objective Truth. Truth is merely a quality about a concept that we perceive about it.

This is more evidence of our cultural degeneracy and confusion.

very well could be, although it looks more to me like a typical Clinton lie development.

1. deny it
2. degrade those that call them on it as conspiracy theorists
3. when when faced with irrefutable proof, such as a DNA soaked dress, a tape of a landing under no sniper fire, or a video of her going down like someone pulled her battery, pivot to something else, which now is that it's going around the staff also.

they've been following this same protocol for literally years.

She displays the signs of your classic alcoholic. Not surprising. A lot of "well to do" people are drunks.
I have a question for the 2,587 people who have been at this thread,,,,when we overheat, do our knees/legs/feet/hips suddenly buckle, then we fall and a shoe falls off?

YES...... If you have an active and exhausting schedule.
NO...... If you just sit here and playing big Rambo with your keyboard.

If it's that serious. Why didn't they take her to ER? They were showing her walking and waving after she came out of the apartment. Maybe that's not her?

But I see lots of liars here.
I play a lot of golf and I've seen people passed out at 75°.

the golf players...weren't running for the most stressful job in the world........

We are talking about physical fitness not guns. Try to act like you know something once in a while.

Have you been drinking with hillary?

Forum List

Back