Just Got an Email From John Adams about this election.....

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
- John Adams, Second President of the United States

It was forwarded to me by Gary Johnson who went on to say..

Despite our lessons from history, the two major parties are dividing people into a red team and a blue team. As they do, our problems appear bigger. The divisions seem wider. And our commonalities seem smaller.

But our future is not a game.

That is why people from all over the country are rejecting both major parties. And the divisive rhetoric that is spewed by their leaders.

Instead, we are uniting around a more American concept: That coming together will make us better.

You in?

United,

Gov. Gary Johnson

The LParty is offering a qualified "mediation Mgt team" on the ballot in all 50 states. This election will NOT slow down the political rot and graft from the 2 Brand Name parties. Vote for putting the partisan confrontation in "time out"..

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
- John Adams, Second President of the United States

We've all been expecting an elected official would be the "tyranny" the Founders warned us about. But Olde John makes it clear here --- that PARTIES could be the most likely route to tyranny.

America is in a leadership crisis. We just don't ACKNOWLEDGE it. Let an intervention happen.. Please.

I think it's awesome Trump is not a politician, he is not in this for politics or personal gain....it's a libertarian dream.....

I think it's awesome Trump is not a politician, he is not in this for politics or personal gain....it's a libertarian dream.....

Trump went through the state primary process, beat 16 other candidates, and is running for POTUS on the GOP ticket ..

that SOB IS DEFF A POLITICIAN

Trump went through the state primary process, beat 16 other candidates, and is running for POTUS on the GOP ticket ..

Link to any public office Trump held....thanks!!

public office doesnt make a shit ... hes ass deep in the countrys most political election.

public office doesnt make a shit ... hes ass deep in the countrys most political election.
Nothing? Dog catcher? Anything?

what planet did you say you were from ?

:bye1:

Uniting around a more American concept.

Stay high 24/7. All doped up all the time.

what planet did you say you were from ?

:bye1:
So we can only assume you lied....your hitlery is flattered....

Trump does not know WHAT he is from day to day. And neither do you. He is an arrogant meglomaniac that will pour gasoline on the fire and take this country further into (perhaps violent) division.

These are BOTH highly damaged and polarizing candidates. And if either wins, it will INCREASE the juvenile concentration on POWER and control...

Folks need to imagine an Admin that appoints folks who DESERVE to be an A.General or Head of EPA. And NOT just put political pawns into those positions to protect their asses. SupCt appointees would be made on the sole basis of LOVING the Constitution. NOT over partisan allegiances and issues. They need to realize that the LParty is NOT concerned with gaining and maintaining power OVER the real work of fixing problems and sending the rabid partisans to their corners for a time-out.

Trump does not know WHAT he is from day to day. And neither do you. He is an arrogant meglomaniac that will pour gasoline on the fire and take this country further into (perhaps violent) division.

These are BOTH highly damaged and polarizing candidates. And if either wins, it will INCREASE the juvenile concentration on POWER and control...

Folks need to imagine an Admin that appoints folks who DESERVE to be an A.General or Head of EPA. And NOT just put political pawns into those positions to protect their asses. SupCt appointees would be made on the sole basis of LOVING the Constitution. NOT over partisan allegiances and issues. They need to realize that the LParty is NOT concerned with gaining and maintaining power OVER the real work of fixing problems and sending the rabid partisans to their corners for a time-out.
Oh, it will be violent brother, there are simply no exits remaining on the road that is America....

It trump wins, the plantation will riot and burn America down..,

If Hitlery wins, America will revolt...

I no longer fear my government...you best prepare and I will see you on the front lines....soon.....

Oh, it will be violent brother, there are simply no exits remaining on the road that is America....

I no longer fear my government...you best prepare and I will see you on the front lines....soon.....

There you go.. Exhibit A --- we can see the bottom and YET -- you rabid party animals want to take us further down. Need to stop it NOW..

There you go.. Exhibit A --- we can see the bottom and YET -- you rabid party animals want to take us further down. Need to stop it NOW..
At 20 trillion dollars in debt, the game is already over my friend......

Free Market Libertarian...screw him.

The only one getting screwed will be you, me, and the rest of this country if Dump or Hilliary win...

Belieeeve me, it'll be uuuge...
So,mare you voting for Trump? Of hitlery?

You couldn't pay me to vote for either of them, I prefer to sleep well at night.

Once again Gary Johnson will be getting my vote. Best candidate for the job always does.

Uniting around a more American concept.

Stay high 24/7. All doped up all the time.

That doesn't fly. It's partisan denial. You need to be included in the intervention.

The LParty has been correct about MOST issues --- about 25 years before America figures it out. That's why we were called Faggot Lovers, PotHeads, and Treasonous Doves. Lots of name tossed at us. Because we nominated an openly gay man for Prez in the 70s. NOT to be confrontational. But because we liked him.

And it's why we we've been consistently opposing "democratic imperialism" in the MEast. Whilst the last 4 Admins have been bombing 4 or 5 Arab countries a year and CREATING ideal habitat for terrorists.

For a bunch of "potheads" -- we focus on the ISSUES a lot more than you partisan pranksters. :rolleyes:

Got a VERY long list of libertarian solutions and positions that have been ahead their time for as long as you've probably been OWING your vote to your party -- regardless of what arrogant power whore they offer..

Forum List

Back