just got off the phone with Teixeira, he told me he will yell Uhuru(Swahili for Freedom) whenever he gets out of jail, & he will run for POTUS one day

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he sounds like a great kid to me, i don't know! first impressions could be deceiving?

d14035f6fbb50d3005ed03b1210a31efc6f15560f8869a53a3c0c6f942c1fc9c.jpg

He could not care a great deal as he will have been paid handsomely and he will not serve time after any show trial , regardless of the verdict .

My guess is he will come from a very wealthy background and is well rehearsed for this False Flag. Am awaiting Intel.

Good result for the Seagulls once again today . Curse that imbecelic referee last week .

He could not care a great deal as he will have been paid handsomely and he will not serve time after any show trial , regardless of the verdict .

My guess is he will come from a very wealthy background and is well rehearsed for this False Flag. Am awaiting Intel.

Good result for the Seagulls once again today . Curse that imbecelic referee last week .
Brighton V City next. looking forward to that one actually.

the Tunisian commentator for Bein Sports Issam Chaouali praised Brighton a lot as they outclassed Chelsea, he's the most famous Arab commentator, so there!

Forum List

Back