🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Happens To Be The Homo's Day Today | Sodomite Parades

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Just Happens To Be The Homo's Day

[youtube]kIMj_n7e4Hc[/youtube]

at 35 seconds the Asian Christian guy speaking about gays and prostitution mentions how they all may be liable to commit those sins. The poor crowd. What must they have thought?

in the background of the videos are a few people from MA who have posted anti-gay stuff at USMB(?) If they followed a certain poster they did

Last edited:
[youtube]Bob0hEQhKgE[/youtube]

Who is the interviewer and camera man?

Q: "Are you like an expert on homos?"

A: "No I'm ahh an expert on the Bible. But it just happens to the be the homo's day today and unfortunately they get us."

Q:

A: "We preach at sodomite parades in Chicago, Manhattan, all over California."

Last edited:
[youtube]VstXw5jJvFM[/youtube]

I think it is the next video (3) where Rueben is walking around with two extension cords attempting to show how two male ends or two female ends of the cords do not fit. a voice is heard to shout "that is so gay" and Rueben blushes and walks away.

[youtube]zzLWXKMDt4I[/youtube]

3:47 "That is so gay" "He's got a little queen in him somewhere"

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/9KLMYaF_Xa8]Gay Marriage : Foamy The Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Sexuality and gender is a social construction in my opinion.

Social constructionists believe that although same-sex love has occurred in all cultures, the concept of certain people being predisposed to love only one sex (and thus being "homosexuals" or "heterosexuals") is an inaccurate concept invented by modern Western society, and does not accurately describe how human sexuality develops in other cultures. They believe that a person who describes themself as homo or hetero and orients their sexual behavior toward only one gender does this only because their culture has fed them certain ideas about sexual identity.

Social constructionists tend to believe that in a truly liberated society where same-sex desire was not stigmatized, everyone would feel and acknowledge feeling same-sex sexual desire, and exclusive heterosexuality would fade out of existence. Thus, they believe that in order to win queer rights we have to also teach hets to liberate their own queer potential. Social constructionists typically try to promote queer rights by talking about other cultures where all members of the society were expected to have same-sex relationships, and by asking hets to imagine that they'd grown up in a society like that, and by trying to get hets to face and accept their own queer potential and see same-sex desire as a natural part of what all humans are capable of experiencing.

What is the difference between essentialist and social constructionist techniques for fighting homophobia?

I'm amused by it all. I saw the handwriting on the wall after Chief Justice Margaret Marshall wrote her opinion. She changed my views on gay marriage.

I laugh at the people who fight it. We are all Luddites at heart, but such a losing battle. The waves of change; the train has left the station; the cat is out of the bag; it's only a matter of time.

Might even fall backwards on it, but inevitably most of the industrial world will recognize same sex marriages.

[youtube]zzLWXKMDt4I[/youtube]

3:47 "That is so gay" "He's got a little queen in him somewhere"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ec2Lc_jew]Saxondale - Keanu Reeves in court - YouTube[/ame]

The waves of change; the train has left the station; the cat is out of the bag; it's only a matter of time.
You left some out. "The genie is out of the bottle". "You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube". "You're closing the barn door after the horse gets out".

Forum List

Back