🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just How Civilized Would We Like To Be?

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
"Officials haven’t said exactly how many bullets Lanza used but from information they’ve leaked or released so far, you can do a rough calculation. According to the Hartford Courant’s sources, Lanza fired at least four 30-round magazines. Wayne Carver, Connecticut’s chief medical examiner, says Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets. That’s not counting the six rounds Lanza used to blow open the front doors, or any of the bullets he spent on teachers. We’re already talking more than 150 shots. And we haven’t even started counting the misses"

Last edited:
practice what you preach and destroy your own guns

Pardon me.....I have three guns and none of them are capable of firing more than five times without reloading. I was in the army in 1957/58 and the national guards for six years after that. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank. I have fired and qualified on everything from a .45 side arm to a 90mm main gun on the tank. I don't need one of those 50 ton tanks to defend myself and you don't either. Fuck the NRA.

"Officials haven’t said exactly how many bullets Lanza used but from information they’ve leaked or released so far, you can do a rough calculation. According to the Hartford Courant’s sources, Lanza fired at least four 30-round magazines. Wayne Carver, Connecticut’s chief medical examiner, says Lanza pumped 3 to 11 bullets into each of the seven children Carver examined. If you average that rate across the 20 dead kids, it adds up to 140 bullets. That’s not counting the six rounds Lanza used to blow open the front doors, or any of the bullets he spent on teachers. We’re already talking more than 150 shots. And we haven’t even started counting the misses"

Last edited:
I wonder if they have gained any info on why from his broken mother boards

Wow! That's good information to have! THANKS!!

Did you know that rather MORE gun regulations, maybe our government should spend MORE TIME ENFORCING existing gun laws rather then write more that duplicate already existing laws... like murder is against the law right????

Every gun-banner hollers for more "Laws ban the gun" .. YET Obama/Holder AREN"T prosecuting those existing weapons case NOW!!!

HOW inefficient is the Obama administration if they have cases in process but they aren't prosecuting them???

Gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama

Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.

"If you are not going to enforce the laws on the books, then don't start talking about a whole new wave of new laws," said a gun rights advocate.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/gun-prosecutions-under-obama-down-over-40#ixzz2HXrwrWdf

I wonder if they have gained any info on why from his broken mother boards

Pardon me.....I have three guns and none of them are capable of firing more than five times without reloading. I was in the army in 1957/58 and the national guards for six years after that. When I was discharged in 1964 I was a tank commander on an M-48 medium Patton tank. I have fired and qualified on everything from a .45 side arm to a 90mm main gun on the tank. I don't need one of those 50 ton tanks to defend myself and you don't either. Fuck the NRA.

Last edited:
The civilized world, meaning liberals, believes that Adam Lanza would never have gone on his shooting spree if he just had the proper application of sympathy and understanding. If that kid in New Hampshire just didn't play violent video games, it would never have happened. The nation should be in a permanent state of treatment for HIS pathology.

The civilized world, meaning liberals, believes that Adam Lanza would never have gone on his shooting spree if he just had the proper application of sympathy and understanding. If that kid in New Hampshire just didn't play violent video games, it would never have happened. The nation should be in a permanent state of treatment for HIS pathology.

You know what? That's just about the dumbest goddam thing I ever heard in my life.....'course I'm just 78

One thing about the extreme Right....they're all stupid

Last edited:

No doubt it would have been preferable if he had only killed 2 teachers and 7 kids...then we would have no problems.

Since you're an ordinance expert and all, can you tell me approxinately how long it takes to change a magazine?

Will you ban all semi-automatic weapons? Lever action? Pump action? Revolvers?

Will you limit the number of arrows in a quiver?

What exactly, sir, may I have to defend myself?

No doubt it would have been preferable if he had only killed 2 teachers and 7 kids...then we would have no problems.

there would have been about 19 families that would have liked that outcome better

You dont need to tell me about my magazine capacity.

I will hold firm to the idea that Fewer dead babies is better than more dead babies

Since you're an ordinance expert and all, can you tell me approxinately how long it takes to change a magazine?

Anything you can afford except semi automatic military styled assault weapons and clips with a capacity of more than seven rounds.. You would more than likely hurt yourself with one anyway.

Anything you can afford except semi automatic military styled assault weapons and clips with a capacity of more than seven rounds.. You would more than likely hurt yourself with one anyway.

No he wouldnt. You are projecting your opinion. Thats like me saying that you need someone to administer your meds.

Why is a 7 round clip more civilized than a 10 round clip?

Wow! That's good information to have! THANKS!!

Did you know that rather MORE gun regulations, maybe our government should spend MORE TIME ENFORCING existing gun laws rather then write more that duplicate already existing laws... like murder is against the law right????

Every gun-banner hollers for more "Laws ban the gun" .. YET Obama/Holder AREN"T prosecuting those existing weapons case NOW!!!

HOW inefficient is the Obama administration if they have cases in process but they aren't prosecuting them???

Gun prosecutions down 40% under Obama

Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.

"If you are not going to enforce the laws on the books, then don't start talking about a whole new wave of new laws," said a gun rights advocate.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/gun-prosecutions-under-obama-down-over-40#ixzz2HXrwrWdf

You're complaining because Obama isn't enforcing a magazine capacity limit that doesn't exist in the law?

You're an idiot.

Why is a 7 round clip more civilized than a 10 round clip?

yeah.....why not make it a 2 round clip.....so if an attacked woman misses her first shot she can use it on herself before she is tortured and raped and then killed....how civilized....:eusa_hand:

You really just are not all that bright, are you?

The number of rounds expended is a function of response time and number of targets.

If the response time for police, or anyone with a weapon who could have contributed to stopping this kind of thing, is long enough, any number of 10 round clips could have been expended. The clip size is not the factor that prevents this kind of tragedy. The other factor is, if he had two clips of 7 rounds, and his sole aim was to take out just 10 people, why he had enough bullets AND enough time to use them.

This focus on the size of the clip is really nothing more than phallic envy on your part.

BTW....would you like ME to provide you with someone (other than Myself) who also served and thinks you a full of shit?

A civilized society is one in which the citizens are armed, but prosecute those who do the wrong thing.

We DO NOT, nor have we ever, prosecuted and punished people not involved in the commission of a crime. Gun confiscation, registration, and banning is nothing more than punishing the innocent for the actions of another.

Forum List

Back