🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just In From Occupied Gaza

You are confused. What the liars call the PA in the West Bank is not.
According to Tinnie, the President is not the real President, the PM is not the PM.The West Bank and Gaza are enemies and all kinds of weird statements. Tell us Tinnie, just who is running that insane asylum? Concerned people want to know.

Sure, Gaza run by the PA and the West Bank is run by the US/Israel.

If the West Bank is run by Israel/USA, they would not have refused negotiations. If my boss at work told me to do something and I refused, I would be fired or dismissed. I do anything my boss tells me to do.

For Israel's sake let us hope the PA gets dissolved completely. What right has the PA to govern any Palestinians when the Palestinian people elected Hamas to govern them? Abbas has been a thorn in Israsel's side. Had it not been for the election of Hamas, Israel was doomed to provide a Palestinian State. LONG LIVE HAMAS!
Why did Israel create Hamas?

According to Tinnie, the President is not the real President, the PM is not the PM.The West Bank and Gaza are enemies and all kinds of weird statements. Tell us Tinnie, just who is running that insane asylum? Concerned people want to know.

If the West Bank is run by Israel/USA, they would not have refused negotiations. If my boss at work told me to do something and I refused, I would be fired or dismissed. I do anything my boss tells me to do.

Negotiations are irrelevant. With negotiations, Israel does what it wants. Without negotiations, Israel does what it wants. And besides, the negotiations are designed to fail and they always do.

Abbas is not hurting Israel.

Negotiations are irrelevant. With negotiations, Israel does what it wants. Without negotiations, Israel does what it wants. And besides, the negotiations are designed to fail and they always do.

So you are saying that Israel and the PA have a secret agreement to not re-start negotiations. Because you didn't address my question of how someone can just disregard his boss. Can you directly answer this question?

So you are saying that Israel and the PA have a secret agreement to not re-start negotiations. Because you didn't address my question of how someone can just disregard his boss. Can you directly answer this question?

Secret?

Obama blabs about negotiations to pretend he is doing something.

Secret?

No, I believe Obama really believes in negotiations, which is why he tried to bypass the Knesset, and go directly to the Israeli public.

Secret?

No, I believe Obama really believes in negotiations, which is why he tried to bypass the Knesset, and go directly to the Israeli public.

OK, but he is using the same decades old peace process that is designed to fail and always has.

Secret?

OK, but he is using the same decades old peace process that is designed to fail and always has.

stupid obama - pretending he cares, wants peace.......what a cornball. maybe he should try another way to BLAB ? how about your govt's way ?

stupid obama - pretending he cares, wants peace.......what a cornball. maybe he should try another way to BLAB ? how about your govt's way ?

Clinton came and went and there was no peace. Bush came and went and there was no peace. Obama will come and go and there will be no peace.

Same policies, same results. You can take that to the Bank.

"WikiLeaks has published 1.7 million US diplomatic documents ranging from 1973-1976 online. It is their largest release to date and it is named after the former US secretary of state Henry Kissinger because many of the documents were addressed to or written by him.

"The Jerusalem Post has uncovered a cable sent from the US Embassy in Saudi Arabia on January 9, 1975, which analyzed the Israeli-Arab conflict.

"It was concluded that it was Israel’s stubborn position that was holding back peace."

Some things just never change.

WikiLeaks: US blamed Israel for peace delay in 1975 | Israeli Occupation Archive

Forum List

Back