Just In: Sniper Suspect Offs Himself

Just heard it but can't find a link yet.

Is this the one in the picture they released, or is it a different one?

How many perpetrators are there, just the two or is it more?
Last I heard there were 4 altogether.

So the other two are still at large, they had two in custody.
No, they're all in custody, including the dead one (although Asslips would says he's still not in custody). :lol:

They will all "kill themselves" or they will be "shot trying to escape." The FBI should really take custody of these suspects because they are not safe with the Dallas Police protecting them.

Just heard it but can't find a link yet.

Is this the one in the picture they released, or is it a different one?

How many perpetrators are there, just the two or is it more?
Last I heard there were 4 altogether.

So the other two are still at large, they had two in custody.
No, they're all in custody, including the dead one (although Asslips would says he's still not in custody). :lol:

So if the dead one was already in custody, they didn't disarm him, that Tweet says he shot himself, weird.

They will all end up dead. Some might even make it all the way to the execution chamber.

They will all "kill themselves" or they will be "shot trying to escape." The FBI should really take custody of these suspects because they are not safe with the Dallas Police protecting them.

That wouldn't be good, that'd be like a Lee Harvey Oswald situation and fuel mega Conspiracy Theories. It's better that the others are kept breathing.

That wouldn't be good, that'd be like a Lee Harvey Oswald situation and fuel mega Conspiracy Theories. It's better that the others are kept breathing.
Well, keep in mind that cop killers tend to have short life spans, and also keep in mind that Lee Harvard Oswald killed a cop, and had cops surrounding him on all sides, but yet somehow Jack Ruby was able to get close enough to put a pistol to his belly and shoot him dead.

Well, keep in mind that cop killers tend to have short life spans, and also keep in mind that Lee Harvard Oswald killed a cop, and had cops surrounding him on all sides, but yet somehow Jack Ruby was able to get close enough to put a pistol to his belly and shoot him dead.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot a police officer called J. D. Tippet or J. D. Tibbet, I think Jack Ruby was friendly with the Dallas Police because of his strip club or something.

Cop killers aren't safe anywhere they go. These cop killing snipers will be lucky if they make it to trial.

Here's what I think about a cop killer.

My grandfather on my father's side was an FBI agent, what amounts to a federal cop.

My Irish mother who was raised in Chicago, almost every man in her family was a cop or a fireman.

So I have cop blood on both sides of my family.

And cops take care of cops.

Forum List

Back