Just in time for mid terms...

Missouri judge rules no foto id required to cast ballots in upcoming elections.

Missouri judge blocks parts of state's voter photo ID law

Just in time for illegals to vote for Mccaskill to get their free shit.

I read that months ago as the Democrats were gearing up for the midterm. I think California and New York state, are among the few states that will "over-ride" photo id to the voting booths.
That's how they will get the illegals to vote. Oh and dead people as well.

“BUT, BUT, BUT.....Russia is metaling within our democracy!”
God I fucking HATE LefTards

Russia has "metaled" with our elections, idiot.
It's no longer a matter of debate.

"""American intelligence agencies and both parties on Capitol Hill are in consensus that, as Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, said, “Russia conducted an unprecedented influence campaign to interfere in the U.S. electoral and political process.”

The federal and congressional intelligence and national security groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. Department of Homeland Security

7. House Intelligence Committee

8. Senate Intelligence Committee

In a January 2017 assessment, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence concluded that Russia interfered in the election. Officials across the intelligence community have affirmed the findings in the report, while Mr. Trump has questioned them."""""

8 U.S. Intelligence Groups Blame Russia for Meddling, but Trump Keeps Clouding the Picture

You're getting Russian meddling confused with any collusion on the part of Trump.
But then again, you are perpetually confused.

Yeah, Missouri has a huge problem with that....NOT.

You people are such rubes

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Every state has this problem. Illegals are spreading out to avoid deportation. Get off your couch and have a look out your window, dingus.

the Judge MADE THE CORRECT DECISION

What is it about this decision that you think is wrong?

From the OP link:

n">(Reuters) - A Missouri state judge ordered on Tuesday that state election authorities could no longer tell voters that they are required to show a photo identification card in order to cast a ballot, blocking parts of Missouri's voter identification law.

The ruling came less than a month before Nov. 6 elections when control of Congress is at stake.

"No compelling state interest is served by misleading local election authorities and voters into believing a photo ID card is a requirement for voting," Cole County Senior Circuit Judge Richard Callahan wrote in his ruling.

According to the ruling, state officials can no longer spread materials that say a photo identification card is required to vote or that voters will be asked to show a photo ID card, without specifying other forms of identification that voters may also show.

the Republicans were CHEATING and LYING to the citizens of that State, nd the Judge STOPPED them from continuing to LIE.

“BUT, BUT, BUT.....Russia is metaling within our democracy!”
God I fucking HATE LefTards

Russia has "metaled" with our elections, idiot.
It's no longer a matter of debate.

"""American intelligence agencies and both parties on Capitol Hill are in consensus that, as Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence, said, “Russia conducted an unprecedented influence campaign to interfere in the U.S. electoral and political process.”

The federal and congressional intelligence and national security groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. Department of Homeland Security

7. House Intelligence Committee

8. Senate Intelligence Committee

In a January 2017 assessment, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence concluded that Russia interfered in the election. Officials across the intelligence community have affirmed the findings in the report, while Mr. Trump has questioned them."""""

8 U.S. Intelligence Groups Blame Russia for Meddling, but Trump Keeps Clouding the Picture

You're getting Russian meddling confused with any collusion on the part of Trump.
But then again, you are perpetually confused.

It’s true...the Russians ran some ads in cyberspace.
Meanwhile you filthy bastards beg illegal wetbacks to invade us to the tune of 29 million, you demand they run their baby factories around the clock and drop millions of Democrat voting anchor babies...I know, I know...you noble pukes don’t plan this out...”it just happens”

Yeah, Missouri has a huge problem with that....NOT.

You people are such rubes

Every state has this problem. Illegals are spreading out to avoid deportation. Get off your couch and have a look out your window, dingus.

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!!!

Forum List

Back