Just joined!!!

Feb 21, 2011
I go by AmericanPatriot. However, that was already taken so I went with PatriotAmerican for this forum.

I believe in God and the "separation of church and state" being what the Founders meant it to be, not what it's become. I believe that the Government is suppose to be protecting our borders - which they do not. I believe in freedom of religion - not just all religions except Christianity.

Finally, I believe many, within our country, have been participating in it's destruction for many, many years and that they are true Traitors.

God Bless America!!

I consider myself to be a revolutionary and am willing to defend my Constitutional rights!!

As I start to read all your threads, I hope to get to know some of you!!

:smoke:

ofx7h5.jpg

I go by AmericanPatriot. However, that was already taken so I went with PatriotAmerican for this forum.

I believe in God and the "separation of church and state" being what the Founders meant it to be, not what it's become. I believe that the Government is suppose to be protecting our borders - which they do not. I believe in freedom of religion - not just all religions except Christianity.

Finally, I believe many, within our country, have been participating in it's destruction for many, many years and that they are true Traitors.

God Bless America!!

I consider myself to be a revolutionary and am willing to defend my Constitutional rights!!

Welcome aboard... now buckle your seatbelt and get to work!

Welcome to USMB! I hope you've had all your shots.

God Bless America!!

Are you from the real part of America, or the fake part?

Just joined!!!

Just woke up, what's all the racket? Oh, a chest thumper......
Welcome......
(Coffee, the coffee's not ready yet.)

God Bless America!!

Are you from the real part of America, or the fake part?

he's a pretend constitutionalist from the "pro America parts of the country".

Now. Tell us about the whole Shrieking Sarah movie and how she's going to make everything better.

Forum List

Back