Just like BLM: Whites vow to boycott Star Wars because a black lead character means "Anti White"

Even though the strongest and most popular character of the entire movie series had the voice of a black man.....Darth Vader........

I remember Billy Dee Williams doing his role as Lando Calrissian in white face, so he wouldn't offend audiences..

Oh, wait, he didn't do that..

Neither did Samuel Jackson in Star Wars III.

Weren't there any kooks on twitter then?

Lando was cooler than Han ...

This will go nowhere.

It is not like the black Spiderman or any of the other rebranding of established characters.

Indeed, this boycott will actually depend on actual real racists, and not just people who dare have a disagreement with a liberal or not want to rewrite well established characters.

YOu know, nearly every "racist" you know of.
^ Dumb fucking idiot has no idea these characters have been rewritten a million times already.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.

Despite what they told you at college.
So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

Wow. YOur inability to understand simple english is incredible.

Try reading it again.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.
Tell the truth, how furious does this image make you?

who-should-play-miles-morales-aka-spider-man-miles-morales-is-spider-man-jpeg-290090.jpg

:rofl:

This will go nowhere.

It is not like the black Spiderman or any of the other rebranding of established characters.

Indeed, this boycott will actually depend on actual real racists, and not just people who dare have a disagreement with a liberal or not want to rewrite well established characters.

^ Dumb fucking idiot has no idea these characters have been rewritten a million times already.

So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

What he is saying is that 100 different white boys can play SpiderMan. But not a negro because....something about white feelings

Why are you such a lying asshole?

Even though the strongest and most popular character of the entire movie series had the voice of a black man.....Darth Vader........

I remember Billy Dee Williams doing his role as Lando Calrissian in white face, so he wouldn't offend audiences..

No, he was not.

If he's an actor who happens to be black but is just playing a role then there should be no issue. But if he's a black actor playing a black role like, "Yo, yung', dat nasty-ass nigga Lukeshawn Skywalker be one trippin' curb-feeler!" then there might be a legit issue.

Where'd you get that lingo NegativeNancy? From the Caucasoid Guide to Slang?
No, bitch nigga. It's my locale. My 'hood.
"Muh fuckin' bitch say dis baby look just like me. Bitch didn't even call me and shit. Fuck dat, nigga!" (Sunday conversation outside my grocery store)

This will go nowhere.

Try reading it again.

who-should-play-miles-morales-aka-spider-man-miles-morales-is-spider-man-jpeg-290090.jpg

On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 3.

Now, ask me how I would feel about a white Blade.

This will go nowhere.

What he is saying is that 100 different white boys can play SpiderMan. But not a negro because....something about white feelings

Thats what you said. Everyone sees it. Now you are going to type 4 paragraphs to try and explain why it isnt what it says. Go ahead

If he's an actor who happens to be black but is just playing a role then there should be no issue. But if he's a black actor playing a black role like, "Yo, yung', dat nasty-ass nigga Lukeshawn Skywalker be one trippin' curb-feeler!" then there might be a legit issue.

Where'd you get that lingo NegativeNancy? From the Caucasoid Guide to Slang?
No, bitch nigga. It's my locale. My 'hood.
"Muh fuckin' bitch say dis baby look just like me. Bitch didn't even call me and shit. Fuck dat, nigga!" (Sunday conversation outside my grocery store)

Right NegativeNancy, and Curb Feeler is something you hear also...from your VHS copy of "I'm gonna get you Sucka"

Twitter trolls urge boycott of Star Wars over black character

Twitter trolls urge boycott of Star Wars over black character

555650b7-3d69-420f-8859-d58e6d4be80f-540x324.png

The release of the new Star Wars trailer has been met with excitement online except by a small faction of Twitter users who called for a boycott of the upcoming sequel, claiming it to be “anti-white propaganda”.

The hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII was started after trolls were angry over the casting of black actor John Boyega, claiming the film was promoting “white genocide”. The same user also referred to director JJ Abrams as a “Jewish activist”.

So…a left wing twitter guy decides he is going to smear people by making it seem as if they won't see the new star wars because there is a black guy……do you know how many racist incidents these days are started by blacks to "demonstrate" the racist tendencies of whites? Follow any racist scandal and you will usually find a left wing black democrat behind it...

No, he was not.

Was too. He had a cape and a snappin' walk.

Besides, the new Star Wars guy is Black Irish. His name is Finn, which is short for Finnegan.

So there.

Thats what you said. Everyone sees it. Now you are going to type 4 paragraphs to try and explain why it isnt what it says. Go ahead

I asked you why you are such a lying asshole, not for you to prove it further.

No, he was not.

Was too. He had a cape and a snappin' walk.

Exactly. Far less cool.

34805830.jpg

Try reading it again.

On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 3.

Now, ask me how I would feel about a white Blade.
So if a story is good you like it, and if a story is bad you don't like it, and that's it...

Man injecting all that race talk into your point sure muddled up the message.

I am going to need more information. Regardless of how many people want to feel "sophisticated" by "standing against racism", most such things are rightful today. No one is that dumb or unreasonable usually. Racism is a fantasy in the modern world. He was probably referring to something in more depth, which got edited out here.

Forum List

Back