🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Like Her Daddy, Not A Single Original Thought in Her Head

The entire Trump family seems like a sleazy bunch of criminals. How many are now facing criminal charges?
This is only slightly different than Trump University, what a family of phonies.
Well, finally the liberals have come full circle, and are admitting that "being accused" is enough grounds to be considered guilty. I haven't noticed one of them coming to any other conclusion. None are saying that there isn't enough evidence, no jury has found her guilty, etc.

Fast forward to 2016. Hillary Clinton has been accused of various crimes for longer than Ivanka's been alive. When can we expect these leftist fanatics to start declaring that she is just as guilty of them, as Ivanka is guilty?

Last edited:
Ivanka Trump has been sued for copyright infringement by the designer aquazzura. Seems she has been stealing other peoples idea for some time now and they had enough of it.Ivanka Trump Accused Of Ripping Off Luxury Shoe Design

"Aquazzura, founded by Italian designer Edgardo Osorio in 2011, filed the lawsuit against the entrepreneur and daughter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday.

The lawsuit, which also names Marc Fisher, who partnered with Trump to launch her eponymous footwear brand in 2010, accuses the duo of “seeking the same success Aquazzura experienced, but without having to put in the hard creative work.”

The subject of the infringement lawsuit is one of Aquazzura’s signature styles, the popular “Wild Thing” sandal."

grid-cell-3528-1466713291-18.jpg
grid-cell-3528-1466713292-23.jpg

sub-buzz-2256-1466710474-5.png

But wait! there's much more to this complaint.

sub-buzz-2129-1466710090-5.png
"Matthew Burris, chief finance officer for Marc Fisher, called the lawsuit “baseless” and a publicity stunt.
“This is a baseless lawsuit aimed at generating publicity,” he said in a statement to BuzzFeed News. “The shoe in question is representative of a trending fashion style, is not subject to intellectual property law protection, and there are similar styles made by several major brands."

You sound like a hapless idiot. Do your research

Well we all know where she learned how to be a grifter don't we?
Seeing how you couched the OP you followed the same thought process.

Yah, you would love to change the subject wouldn't you?

Well, finally the liberals have come full circle, and are admitting that "being accused" is enough grounds to be considered guilty. I haven't noticed one of them coming to any other conclusion. None are saying that there isn't enough evidence, no jury has found her guilty, etc.

Fast forward to 2016. Hillary Clinton has been accused of various crimes for lo0nger than Ivanka's been alive. When can we expect these leftist fanatics to start declaring that she is guilty of them?

At least we were able to show the evidence of a possible crime. Now if only Trey Gowdy would have done the same in the last two years.

Ivanka Trump has been sued for copyright infringement by the designer aquazzura. Seems she has been stealing other peoples idea for some time now and they had enough of it.Ivanka Trump Accused Of Ripping Off Luxury Shoe Design

"Aquazzura, founded by Italian designer Edgardo Osorio in 2011, filed the lawsuit against the entrepreneur and daughter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday.

The lawsuit, which also names Marc Fisher, who partnered with Trump to launch her eponymous footwear brand in 2010, accuses the duo of “seeking the same success Aquazzura experienced, but without having to put in the hard creative work.”

The subject of the infringement lawsuit is one of Aquazzura’s signature styles, the popular “Wild Thing” sandal."

"Matthew Burris, chief finance officer for Marc Fisher, called the lawsuit “baseless” and a publicity stunt.
“This is a baseless lawsuit aimed at generating publicity,” he said in a statement to BuzzFeed News. “The shoe in question is representative of a trending fashion style, is not subject to intellectual property law protection, and there are similar styles made by several major brands."

Not at all, just correcting you for accuracy.

Not at all, just correcting you for accuracy.

Right. In your mind I somehow equate with being a grifter. Are you still receiving messages from aliens in the fillings of your three remaining teeth?

If the Stairway to Heaven verdict is any indication, Trump will win this.

Not even close. STH lead in has about 10 notes that are "similar" to the other band's tune. Certainly NOT a copy infringement.

Those shoes are indistinguishable. Obvious copy.
Take another look

Juan. Why is this in Politics? Now I've asked the mods how far we can go over the kids of the candidates because I can go nutso kookoo bye bye over Chelsea say for starters.

But I will keep addressing these asshole threads that keep popping up in Politics, our premiere page at USMB with the ever overwhelming and underwhelming "Republicans have poopy pants" bullshit threads.

This shit has to stop.

Not even close. STH lead in has about 10 notes that are "similar" to the other band's tune. Certainly NOT a copy infringement.

If you had one show design very similar to another, that's one thing, if you have a whole load of them, that's something quite different.

Lakhota said:
This is only slightly different than Trump University, what a family of phonies.
The entire Trump family seems like a sleazy bunch of criminals. How many are now facing criminal charges?

Fast forward to 2016. Hillary Clinton has been accused of various crimes for longer than Ivanka's been alive. When can we expect these leftist fanatics to start declaring that she is just as guilty of them, as Ivanka is guilty?

Juan. Why is this in Politics? Now I've asked the mods how far we can go over the kids of the candidates because I can go nutso kookoo bye bye over Chelsea say for starters.

But I will keep addressing these asshole threads that keep popping up in Politics, our premiere page at USMB with the ever overwhelming and underwhelming "Republicans have poopy pants" bullshit threads.

This shit has to stop.

She isn't a kid first of all, she is a thirty five year old adult. Secondly, she is the daughter of a man who will appear at his own fraud trial in 4 1/2 months. I think that makes it a political consideration. You may not agree, but two frauds don't make a right.

Take another look
Wonder if da fucka realizes designers steal from each other all the time?
Is that what you do?

View attachment 79435

as usual, your post makes no sense

There is nothing political about this... I was being sarcastic in case you didn't pick that up.

Father daughter fraud when it's a front runner for president is political.

No it's not. Or if you want it I'll go for the daughters and wife of the current President and more. I mean we can open this wide asshole and I'm loaded for bear on Chelsea and her husband.

Chime into my question to the mods. I want a ruling on this. I'm game if its allowed full metal jacked meltdown on not only what I have dug up on family members of politicians but wait till you see what I spent last winter digging up on the media. I've been dying to have fun with this. I can't wait.

:lmao:

Take another look
Wonder if da fucka realizes designers steal from each other all the time?
Is that what you do?

View attachment 79435

as usual, your post makes no sense

Dude, Zeppelin totally ripped that song off. It's obvious. Those shoes are not less similar than those two songs. And in fact, the court case wasn't even decided in Zeppelin's favor because of a lack of similarity between the songs. The riffs in question are in fact identical. The question the jury had to consider was whether the plaintiff showed that the defendants had been aware of Taurus prior to the creation of Stairway to Heaven. The jury concluded the plaintiffs hadn't met that burden. And honestly, that is most likely due to little more than the fact that they probably didn't want to believe that one of the most beloved songs of all time was a ripoff.

Lakhota said:

Actually with Hillary Clinton, we are waiting for someone to present evidence which they haven't done in 4 years. Then you might see a similarity. Until then, Ivanka is fair game for speculation.

This shit has to stop.

She isn't a kid first of all, she is a thirty five year old adult. Secondly, she is the daughter of a man who will appear at his own fraud trial in 4 1/2 months. I think that makes it a political consideration. You may not agree, but two frauds don't make a right.

No problem with it. Just waiting for a decision from the mods. Most importantly I can't wait to open up a can of whoop ass on Chelsea and her husband. Oh. Purring here. Especially her husbands family. Purr. Purr. Purr.

:)

They did show a picture of the likeness of the shoes. However, that in itself may not be a crime. I believe that the name brand of the shoes is protected property not the shoes themselves. This means no one can claim to be selling one of these shoes unless they are actually selling them.

Also, many companies make knock off brands that are cheaper and look almost like the same thing. None of them have gotten sued...wait...they ain't related to a republican presidential candidate.

Forum List

Back