🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just Like Her Daddy, Not A Single Original Thought in Her Head

Taurus is NOTHING like Stairway to heaven.

That is just patently false. You are literally looking at a dog and insisting it's a squirrel. This really should go down in the Guinness Book of Records as the most outrageous lie ever told.

It's an instrumental for one thing.

So? Who gives a fuck? You think that just because one song is strictly an instrumental, it can't be ripped off to use the same notes in another song with words? Shit just gets dumber and dumber around here.

The rif that you are all twisted up over goes in an entirely different direction than the "similar" one in STH does.

:wtf: It's nearly identical. The few differences consist of playing equivalent pitches on different octaves or a couple instances of inverting the melodic/harmonic notes to still comprise the same chords. You don't know the first thing about music I would imagine. And you must be amazingly tone deaf if you can't hear it.

Oh and by the way..my husband just walked by and asked if I was talking to you.

pigsfly.jpg~c200

I had to tell him yes. I agree with him.

Oh lord, you've told your husband about me? Maybe I have been too harsh with you. :lol:

Ivanka Trump has been sued for copyright infringement by the designer aquazzura. Seems she has been stealing other peoples idea for some time now and they had enough of it.Ivanka Trump Accused Of Ripping Off Luxury Shoe Design

"Aquazzura, founded by Italian designer Edgardo Osorio in 2011, filed the lawsuit against the entrepreneur and daughter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday.

The lawsuit, which also names Marc Fisher, who partnered with Trump to launch her eponymous footwear brand in 2010, accuses the duo of “seeking the same success Aquazzura experienced, but without having to put in the hard creative work.”

The subject of the infringement lawsuit is one of Aquazzura’s signature styles, the popular “Wild Thing” sandal."

grid-cell-3528-1466713291-18.jpg
grid-cell-3528-1466713292-23.jpg

sub-buzz-2256-1466710474-5.png

But wait! there's much more to this complaint.

sub-buzz-2129-1466710090-5.png
"Matthew Burris, chief finance officer for Marc Fisher, called the lawsuit “baseless” and a publicity stunt.
“This is a baseless lawsuit aimed at generating publicity,” he said in a statement to BuzzFeed News. “The shoe in question is representative of a trending fashion style, is not subject to intellectual property law protection, and there are similar styles made by several major brands."

You sound like a hapless idiot. Do your research
Whaaat?? The CFO for one of the co-defendants thinks the lawsuit is baseless?? Well then, that must be true.

Ivanka Trump has been sued for copyright infringement by the designer aquazzura. Seems she has been stealing other peoples idea for some time now and they had enough of it.Ivanka Trump Accused Of Ripping Off Luxury Shoe Design

"Aquazzura, founded by Italian designer Edgardo Osorio in 2011, filed the lawsuit against the entrepreneur and daughter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday.

The lawsuit, which also names Marc Fisher, who partnered with Trump to launch her eponymous footwear brand in 2010, accuses the duo of “seeking the same success Aquazzura experienced, but without having to put in the hard creative work.”

The subject of the infringement lawsuit is one of Aquazzura’s signature styles, the popular “Wild Thing” sandal."

"Matthew Burris, chief finance officer for Marc Fisher, called the lawsuit “baseless” and a publicity stunt.
“This is a baseless lawsuit aimed at generating publicity,” he said in a statement to BuzzFeed News. “The shoe in question is representative of a trending fashion style, is not subject to intellectual property law protection, and there are similar styles made by several major brands."

Whaaat?? The CFO for one of the co-defendants thinks the lawsuit is baseless?? Well then, that must be true.
Not so counselor, however, the mere accusation itself does not establish the truth to the allegation.

Last edited:

Not so counselor, however, the mere accusation itself does not establish the true to the allegation.
That goes without saying. Though I suppose in this place, maybe it does [need to be said]. :dunno:

Last edited:

Well we all know where she learned how to be a grifter don't we?
You're a grifter?

Not even close. STH lead in has about 10 notes that are "similar" to the other band's tune. Certainly NOT a copy infringement.

Those shoes are indistinguishable. Obvious copy.

Dude, Zeppelin totally ripped that song off. It's obvious. Those shoes are not less similar than those two songs. And in fact, the court case wasn't even decided in Zeppelin's favor because of a lack of similarity between the songs. The riffs in question are in fact identical. The question the jury had to consider was whether the plaintiff showed that the defendants had been aware of Taurus prior to the creation of Stairway to Heaven. The jury concluded the plaintiffs hadn't met that burden. And honestly, that is most likely due to little more than the fact that they probably didn't want to believe that one of the most beloved songs of all time was a ripoff.

I still can't believe the verdict. Zepp was famous for ripping off shit. On this one I really wanted some justice because all they were asking for was a third recognition for Randy.

Pffffft. First time they played Stairway in a large venue was in Maple Leaf Gardens in TO with my ex . I was there. I knew from the get go that the riff was from Spirit. Who I adored.I was a Fresh Garbage baby to the hilt. Spirit was a game changer in music. Amazing band.

You are on acid. Taurus is NOTHING like Stairway to heaven. It's an instrumental for one thing. The rif that you are all twisted up over goes in an entirely different direction than the "similar" one in STH does.

This is all about fruit cakes like yourself that absolutely LOVE Spirit and are never going to look at the comparison objectively.. Oh ya..that and Lawyers looking for a big payday over reaching and praying on the advice of wingnut Spirit fans.

Give it a rest. You lost because there was no "rip off". Get over it.

Huggy. It was a direct rip. I'm not just a groupie. This is what I used to do for a living including being hired on a repetitive basis by ASCAP and BMI. My ex husbands tunes are still worth and paying out today in the here and now.

I used to be hired by them to track usage. Mmmmmmmkay? I have a number of Junos aka Grammys under my belt for this reason.

Page and I do believe this in his defense heard the riff and it stayed in his head and he used it for Stairway. I don't believe it was malicious for one second. But sorry as sorry can be Zepp took it.

Perhaps Page and the band, and Spirit, should be paying the descendants of 17th century composer Giovanni Battista Granata?

At 0:33:

Thanks for your bona fides, they certainly add credence to your opinion. I'll add a couple things, the designer is already on record for sending cease and desist letters to Ivanka Trump and there is a record of her buying shoes from Aquazzura in Milan. I do not know where this will lead but the number of knockoffs is ballsy at a minimum. Trademarks will decide this case and the CFDA will have their opinion I'm sure.
ok, the amount of items knocked off of this specific designer's line could be an issue...but even that is probably unlikely because if it isn't Ivanka knocking them off it will be another shoe line... Except, I will say it takes balls to just create your own shoe line by simply knocking off one specific designer... if Ivanka's line of shoes is basically only copying this one designer's line of shoes then maybe there is something to sue over, but if Ivanka's line of shoes has 10 items in her line of 50 items, that are this designer's modified creations the designer will probably not have a case....I can feel for the Designer, especially if Ivanka copies her season after season after season... AND if Ivanka is putting the same quality as the designer, like the leather linings and leather soles and also at the designer's retail price, then it becomes a real threat to the Designer's business being hurt.....a lower retail price with lower quality components in the shoe is not really competition for the Designer's business, because the customer buying the knock off is NOT the same customer buying the higher priced designer's shoes....if Ivanka is also at the same quality and retail as the designer, the Designer's case of "being monetarily harmed" is strengthened.

as far as buying the Designer's shoes to knock off the style, that again is common practice.

Clothing knock offs is pretty much the same as shoes.... Just think about it, Ready to wear companies have that Designer dress worn by someone famous at the Oscars knocked off and in the news practically the following morning of who/what clothing manufacturer has knocked it off and at what lower price....life's a bitch, and then you die....it is doggy dog world out there....

Last edited:
Thanks for your bona fides, they certainly add credence to your opinion. I'll add a couple things, the designer is already on record for sending cease and desist letters to Ivanka Trump and there is a record of her buying shoes from Aquazzura in Milan. I do not know where this will lead but the number of knockoffs is ballsy at a minimum. Trademarks will decide this case and the CFDA will have their opinion I'm sure.
ok, the amount of items knocked off of this specific designer's line could be an issue...but even that is probably unlikely because if it isn't Ivanka knocking them off it will be another shoe line... Except, I will say it takes balls to just create your own shoe line by simply knocking off one specific designer... if Ivanka's line of shoes is basically only copying this one designer's line of shoes then maybe there is something to sue over, but if Ivanka's line of shoes has 10 items in her line of 50 items, that are this designer's modified creations the designer will probably not have a case....I can feel for the Designer, especially if Ivanka copies her season after season after season... AND if Ivanka is putting the same quality as the designer, like the leather linings and leather soles and also at the designer's retail price, then it becomes a real threat to the Designer's business being hurt.....a lower retail price with lower quality components in the shoe is not really competition for the Designer's business, because the customer buying the knock off is NOT the same customer buying the higher priced designer's shoes....if Ivanka is also at the same quality and retail as the designer, the Designer's case of "being monetarily harmed" is strengthened.

as far as buying the Designer's shoes to knock off the style, that again is common practice.

Clothing knock offs is pretty much the same as shoes.... Just think about it, Ready to wear companies have that Designer dress worn by someone famous at the Oscars knocked off and in the news practically the following morning of who/what clothing manufacturer has knocked it off and at what lower price....life's a bitch, and then you die....it is doggy dog world out there....

Yeah, but it all fits into the overall scummy Trump behavior. They're a scummy bunch. They're like the Wasilla Hillbillies - except they ain't from Wasilla.

Women-Sandals-Summer-2015-High-font-b-Heels-b-font-font-b-With-b-font-font.jpg

Above is another line of shoes that copied this specific Designer's sandal and it retails for $76 on Aliexpress.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the original Designer's sandal that retails for $785.00

638302_in_xl.jpg

Ivanka ALSO copied the designer's sandal at $145+ retail

818%2BS0shwdL._UY695_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing-Designer-Sandalias-Femininas-Hot-Tassels-Summer-Shoes-Woman-Fashion-High-Heels-Gladiator-Sandals-Fringe-Women.jpg_640x640.jpg

Above is another line of shoes that copied this specific Designer's sandal and it retails for $56 on Amazon.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

638302_in_xl.jpg

Those shoes look like something a drunk prostitute would wear - or Sarah Palin.

Since this is a thread of totally irrelevant stuff put under politics let me add Hillary Clinton wails against Wall Street her daughter is married to an investment banker and co-founder of the hedge fund Eaglevale Partners. This is not relevant but neither is the OP. Would the mods please move thread to the appropriate forum which is not politics.

Since this is a thread of totally irrelevant stuff put under politics let me add Hillary Clinton wails against Wall Street her daughter is married to an investment banker and co-founder of the hedge fund Eaglevale Partners. This is not relevant but neither is the OP. Would the mods please move thread to the appropriate forum which is not politics.

Do Trump family crimes offend you?

Amazing-Designer-Sandalias-Femininas-Hot-Tassels-Summer-Shoes-Woman-Fashion-High-Heels-Gladiator-Sandals-Fringe-Women.jpg_640x640.jpg

Above is another line of shoes that copied this specific Designer's sandal and it retails for $56 on Amazon.com

638302_in_xl.jpg

Those shoes look like something a drunk prostitute would wear - or Sarah Palin.
Yep, in the Industry they're called CFM shoes.... 'Come Follow Me' shoes, or the Follow can be impolitely replaced with another 'F' word, to be precise....

Not even close. STH lead in has about 10 notes that are "similar" to the other band's tune. Certainly NOT a copy infringement.

Those shoes are indistinguishable. Obvious copy.

Dude, Zeppelin totally ripped that song off. It's obvious. Those shoes are not less similar than those two songs. And in fact, the court case wasn't even decided in Zeppelin's favor because of a lack of similarity between the songs. The riffs in question are in fact identical. The question the jury had to consider was whether the plaintiff showed that the defendants had been aware of Taurus prior to the creation of Stairway to Heaven. The jury concluded the plaintiffs hadn't met that burden. And honestly, that is most likely due to little more than the fact that they probably didn't want to believe that one of the most beloved songs of all time was a ripoff.

I still can't believe the verdict. Zepp was famous for ripping off shit. On this one I really wanted some justice because all they were asking for was a third recognition for Randy.

Pffffft. First time they played Stairway in a large venue was in Maple Leaf Gardens in TO with my ex . I was there. I knew from the get go that the riff was from Spirit. Who I adored.I was a Fresh Garbage baby to the hilt. Spirit was a game changer in music. Amazing band.

You are on acid. Taurus is NOTHING like Stairway to heaven. It's an instrumental for one thing. The rif that you are all twisted up over goes in an entirely different direction than the "similar" one in STH does.

This is all about fruit cakes like yourself that absolutely LOVE Spirit and are never going to look at the comparison objectively.. Oh ya..that and Lawyers looking for a big payday over reaching and praying on the advice of wingnut Spirit fans.

Give it a rest. You lost because there was no "rip off". Get over it.

Huggy. It was a direct rip. I'm not just a groupie. This is what I used to do for a living including being hired on a repetitive basis by ASCAP and BMI. My ex husbands tunes are still worth and paying out today in the here and now.

I used to be hired by them to track usage. Mmmmmmmkay? I have a number of Junos aka Grammys under my belt for this reason.

Page and I do believe this in his defense heard the riff and it stayed in his head and he used it for Stairway. I don't believe it was malicious for one second. But sorry as sorry can be Zepp took it.

Perhaps Page and the band, and Spirit, should be paying the descendants of 17th century composer Giovanni Battista Granata?

At 0:33:

Perhaps all professional musicians should be paying the descendants of whoever invented the musical scale. :lol:

The entire Trump family seems like a sleazy bunch of criminals. How many are now facing criminal charges?
The Clinton family seems like a sleazy bunch of criminals. How many are facing criminal charges?
Huh? Which Clinton is facing criminal charges? And what charges have been filed?
Lakota made a statement and asked a question.

I made a statement and asked a question.

Though the Clintons are under investigation.

Forum List

Back