🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just like in the Movies

Oz of Sahul

Rookie
Nov 13, 2016
In movies - the Red Haired male is often depicted as evil, redneck, nerd, Sherminator, clown, villan, etc.

So little wonder that the MEDIA and its Celebrities (In Relgion, they would be Priests)
are inherently tuned in to seeing Trump that way.

But Politics is not a 'Movie'
or is it?

Last edited:
I always though of red headed men as dorky....

The evil guys always have black hair :badgrin:

I always though of red headed men as dorky....

The evil guys always have black hair :badgrin:
Tom Cruise is the most evil..
Especially as Lee Grossman in "Tropic Thunder". He sums up everything that is evil about Hollywood.
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82-23-%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%B8-1658034.jpeg

I'm just saying. Look back over the movies, especially after 'colour/color' TV came into being.
The 'majority' of Red Haired 'Ranga' males and even the Blonde Haired males have been depicted
as the 'Villan', Redneck, the Gay, Nazi, the Evil one, etc, etc.
Regardless - these two males have been shown mostly in a 'negative' light.
Flash Gordon was a rare exception, but the movie was as 'Gay-as', as they say.

I just see an occurring 'theme' where a 'racial' stereotype has developed.

Lord of the Rings was a controversial exception where Warner Bros nearly scuttled the production because of 'unofficially', not being able to accept a movie without a 'Token Black Man' and a movie where a Blonde (Legolas) male and Ranga (Gimli) male where cast as heroes. But I guess it was passed because it was from New Zealand and not the USA.

So, little wonder the MEDIA finds it hard to deal with Trump, especially when he doesn't give a cahoot about being a Celebrities or in a Movie.
You could say the Media is upset because he is not playing to the 'script' of their movies.
Nor should Politics do so.

Forum List

Back