Just like the good old days. Dems dress up like the KKK to protest Trump

I was going to join, but I have this really embarrassing mustard stain on my hood. :(

Something seriously wrong with these people on the left who are slaves for the Democrat party. they'll do anything they ask of them no matter how stupid or embarrassing.
at least they didn't whip out the vagina costumes, but I'm sure they're dusting those off too.

and if you notice: these people for the Democrat party NEVER CHANGE. They can't ever just LEAVE people alone. It's a constant disruption of our lives with them. Now they have the violent group today they ship all over to disrupt your lives, theblacklivesmatters. You would think you would get fed up with this crap from the Democrat party. but I guess not.

this is from 2012
SNIP:
2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video)
code_pink_national_convention.jpg

YouTube

ALL of it here:
2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed as Vaginas Greet Delegates (Video)

Something seriously wrong with these people on the left who are slaves for the Democrat party. they'll do anything they ask of them no matter how stupid or embarrassing.
at least they didn't whip out the vagina costumes, but I'm sure they're dusting those off too.

and if you notice: these people for the Democrat party NEVER CHANGE. They can't ever just LEAVE people alone. It's a constant disruption of our lives with them. Now they have the violent group today they ship all over to disrupt your lives, theblacklivesmatters. You would think you would get fed up with this crap from the Democrat party. but I guess not.

this is from 2012
SNIP:

YouTube

ALL of it here:

Paid protesters. If I were there I would ask each one what their mother would think of what they are doing.

Just Like the Good Ol' Days... Democrats Dress as KKK to Protest Donald Trump (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

The party of George Wallace, Robert K Bird, and dems that filibustered the 1964 civil rights act are alive and well

It is OK if they wear KKK garb.

It is OK if they say to a black crowd that "they'll put you all in chains."

It is OK if 50 years of democrat do good policy has hurt the black man.

The racist history, up to today, of the democrat party is OK because they now have a black friend in the WH.

this is from 2012
SNIP:

YouTube

ALL of it here:

Paid protesters. If I were there I would ask each one what their mother would think of what they are doing.
They would probably just say, she doesn't care. She told me my whole life I was lucky I didn't get aborted!

this is from 2012
SNIP:

YouTube

ALL of it here:

They would probably just say, she doesn't care. She told me my whole life I was lucky I didn't get aborted!

I just wonder why that isn't considered lewd behavior?

this is from 2012
SNIP:

YouTube

ALL of it here:

Considering the best they can do as an adult is dress up like a vagina and get paid to dance in the street, I am pretty sure they self-aborted their life.

Forum List

Back