Just made $72,000 on the upswing of the stock market. Plan to increase my holdings past $20 million by end of this year..

Its time the stock market was taxed.
If a tax of just 0.01% was levied on all profitable transactions it would raise enough to wipe out every government deficit in the world!
/——/ Yeah no need for Gubmint’s to live within their means, and when they squander that money they can just raise the tax to 0.02% What a great solution.
I have two Betfair accounts and I'm required to pay 5% commission on all winning wagers. How many trillions are both the US & UK Governments in debt? And with all the extra spending on Corona when if ever are they going to work their way back into the black?

You yanks amuse me. Most haven't a pot to piss in yet you always seem to champion the cause of the stinking rich. A 0.1% Tax on profitable transactions would be neither here nor there to those who can afford to gamble vast sums of money - its the perfect solution.
If a tax of just 0.01% was levied on all profitable transactions it would raise enough to wipe out every government deficit in the world!
You get the dumbest post of the thread award every time.
Yea so dumb you have no answer for it no doubt.
It just so happens that it was put forward as the solution after the 2008 banking crisis by several European governments. I'll give you one guess which gov. refused to even consider it... Yes your own US Gov. The very country that had caused the world banking crisis.
Shitforbrains thinks government will not just spend more - like it always has after EVERY tax hike.

/——/ Yeah no need for Gubmint’s to live within their means, and when they squander that money they can just raise the tax to 0.02% What a great solution.
I have two Betfair accounts and I'm required to pay 5% commission on all winning wagers. How many trillions are both the US & UK Governments in debt? And with all the extra spending on Corona when if ever are they going to work their way back into the black?

You yanks amuse me. Most haven't a pot to piss in yet you always seem to champion the cause of the stinking rich. A 0.1% Tax on profitable transactions would be neither here nor there to those who can afford to gamble vast sums of money - its the perfect solution.
It just so happens that it was put forward as the solution after the 2008 banking crisis by several European governments. I'll give you one guess which gov. refused to even consider it... Yes your own US Gov. The very country that had caused the world banking crisis.
Shitforbrains thinks government will not just spend more - like it always has after EVERY tax hike.
Ha ha ha typical right-winger when having lost the argument goes for personal abuse tut tut, just another little thing that makes us on the left so superior.

No matter to the point!
What exactly would be the point of governments introducing a Tax and not then spending the revenue? What the hell do you expect them to do with it - bank it? That would really go down well, ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha typical right-winger when having lost the argument goes for personal abuse tut tut, just another little thing that makes us on the left so superior.

No matter to the point!
What exactly would be the point of governments introducing a Tax and not then spending the revenue? What the hell do you expect them to do with it - bank it? That would really go down well, ha ha ha!
Just raises taxes so we can pay off the debt! Part 646,845

New Topics

Forum List

Back