Just remember you idiots voted him in

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009

He's going to shut America down for six weeks. most of the remaining small business will surely go under. Economy's to be worst ever. Highest unemployment record ever.

He's going to shut America down for six weeks. most of the remaining small business will surely go under. Economy's to be worst ever. Highest unemployment record ever.

He has no ability to do any of that without the senate and house tho

He can make executive orders, states can ignore them. Still on local officials

He has no ability to do any of that without the senate and house tho

He can make executive orders, states can ignore them. Still on local officials

Just remember Obama years they'll come back with a Biden

Biden has pledged to support Fracking as well as generate millions of tremendous jobs for Deplorable Chump Americans in green bullshit. I plan to hold him to his promises.

Biden has pledged to support Fracking as well as generate millions of tremendous jobs for Deplorable Chump Americans in green bullshit. I plan to hold him to his promises.

don't hold your breath while you're waiting on that

Sounds like he used Obama's words

Won't happen. I think he knows we're beyond that point. But what you will see is competent leadership and consistent messaging and urging everyone to listen to the doctors
and scientists. I bet you he does all this without a shut down. And highest unemployment??? What, 20% wasn't enough for you?

Won't happen. I think he knows we're beyond that point. But what you will see is competent leadership and consistent messaging and urging everyone to listen to the doctors
and scientists. I bet you he does all this without a shut down. And highest unemployment??? What, 20% wasn't enough for you?

I hear you have to mail him at least 10% or else.

Biden doesn’t even know we’re he is. He isn’t going to do anything “ competent”. Get real.

Forum List

Back