Just reported NC and Va

any other products with the name confederate? or pizza places?

First things first. All the history books will have to be recalled, burned and rewritten so that they can avoid talking about this...

ArticlesofConfederation.jpg

Just an honest question: Ridding the earth of the Confederate Flag really going to prevent murderous bastards from committing murder? :confused-84:

Will remove confederate specialty licence plates from production and will no longer offer them

This is fast moving all around the south

Governors Seek to Curb Confederate Flag License Plates - WSJ

McCrory wants to pull Confederate flag off NC specialty plates WRAL.com

Yo, how many orgasm`s are you going to have?
Try a woman?

"GTP"
This is devastating you, isn't it?

Looks as though our bet is quickly coming to fruition. I stand by my bet, although I am seriously considering leaving for good, should I lose (which I will not). This place is becoming nearly intolerable - you liberals are quickly reminding me of ISIS terrorists.

Just an honest question: Ridding the earth of the Confederate Flag really going to prevent murderous bastards from committing murder? :confused-84:

Nope. Doesn't matter to these people. Hell, those innocent people who died have already been "displaced" by the flag nonsense.

Watch the price of genuine Confederate flags soar!

The current U.S. Dollar will buy stuff you bought for about seven cents when you were a kid (if you're over 60).

One Confederate dollar is now worth $325 in phony Obamabucks:

Collectors Corner - TT 1863 1 CONFEDERATE NOTE RICHMOND VA T-62 PMG 63 EPQ

This is an excellent forum to get ideas to profit. As always, when confronted with this shit I ask myself but ONE question:

"How can I profit from this?"

any other products with the name confederate? or pizza places?

First things first. All the history books will have to be recalled, burned and rewritten so that they can avoid talking about this...

ArticlesofConfederation.jpg

You never cease to crack me up. Something you don't like? Burn it to the ground. Erase any record of it. Just like ISIS does.

You're even stupider than I thought.

Whatever you say, terrorist.

The best way to popularize something is to ban it/make it illegal....

This is true. You're gonna see a whole lot of people who previously didn't care, digging the flags out.

There will be more confederate flags flying this July 4th then probably any other.....who would've thought?
In the South, not a surprise.

In flyover country......north, south, east and west.
Well, that's good for spotting the morons. All for it.

Watch the price of genuine Confederate flags soar!

The current U.S. Dollar will buy stuff you bought for about seven cents when you were a kid (if you're over 60).

One Confederate dollar is now worth $325 in phony Obamabucks:

Collectors Corner - TT 1863 1 CONFEDERATE NOTE RICHMOND VA T-62 PMG 63 EPQ

This is an excellent forum to get ideas to profit. As always, when confronted with this shit I ask myself but ONE question:

"How can I profit from this?"

Good point. I wonder how Ebayhas blown up in the last day or two?

Forum List

Back