Just saw video footage of a russian tank veering course to run over a car going the opposite direction.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

This kind of shit is blood boiling but I have to maintain my position that this isn't our problem.
Assuming the civilians in that care died the driver of that tank should be publicly courtmarshaled and EXECUTED for a war crime.

I seen this on Fox yesterday. I did not hear the gunfire on Fox. I dont know why a tracked vehicle would bother, unless the car was firing at it. If it was just the driver wanting to kill an innocent he should be whatever Russia's equivalent of a coruts-martial is. War sucks.

Seems more like a frat boy occupation, rather than a takeover. Truderp must have called Putin....

All Putin had to do was take over the countries headquarters and put a small armament of soldiers into all political offices around the country for a takeover.

This kind of bullshit is uncalled for.

Online info states the Ukraine has a military...............WHERE the fuck are they?

It's what many have been trying to stress in the run up to this invasion. The Russian military is an atrocity machine. They are going to rape every Ukrainian woman that falls into their hands.

Seems more like a frat boy occupation, rather than a takeover.

All Putin had to do was take over the countries headquarters and put a small armament of soldiers into all political offices around the country for a takeover.

Online info states the Ukraine has a military...............WHERE the fuck are they?
They do appear to be slowing the Russian advance.

It's what many have been trying to stress in the run up to this invasion. The Russian military is an atrocity machine. They are going to rape every Ukrainian woman that falls into their hands.
And missile all the hospitals and orphanages.

I have a question though............

If the Ukraine politicians knew that Putin was going to invade...........then WHY didn't they send all the forces they had to block ALL roads and streets into Ukraine with heavy fire power????

I'm not understanding the reason why the Ukraine military isn't doing something.

Seems more like a frat boy occupation, rather than a takeover. Truderp must have called Putin....

Seemingly fighting back. Russia could have easily taken over the capital by now.

And missile all the hospitals and orphanages.
Hasnt happened yet....in fact they have preserved all the power plants....no tape reported
But Ukrainian NATO thugs have persecuted and jailed Russian nationals for the past four or five years....maybe that's what your thinking of?

I was sitting here wondering why the power grid is still up? Is Putin and his generals incompetent? Do they want to go viral on the internet? I would have thought the power grid and the internet would be the next target after air control.

If the Ukraine politicians knew that Putin was going to invade...........then WHY didn't they send all the forces they had to block ALL roads and streets into Ukraine with heavy fire power????

I'm not understanding the reason why the Ukraine military isn't doing something.
It seems they are. There is footage of downed aircraft and destroyed tanks and transports.

Those aren't teenagers with air rifles

Because Ukraine is tiny and can not stop Russia's forces head on. Guerilla warfare on their homeland is their best bet---sniping the troops when they get out of their tanks (they can't stay in them 24 hours a day every day) ....Sniper is more likely to kill more Russians than infantry soldiers gathered up and easier to bomb. The Ukrainians are betting on delaying the Russian take over, hoping the valent fight and Russias war crimes and crimes against humanity will get international troops to help them. Vlad has to have a short battle----the Ukrainians need a long one.

Hasnt happened yet....in fact they have preserved all the power plants....no tape reported
But Ukrainian NATO thugs have persecuted and jailed Russian nationals for the past four or five years....maybe that's what your thinking of?

1645884672002.png

Forum List

Back