Just saw video footage of a russian tank veering course to run over a car going the opposite direction.

And missile all the hospitals and orphanages.
Whatever it takes to sap the Ukraine nation of it's will to fight. They do invasions and occupations like they did in back in the olden days when soldiers fought for rape and plunder.

This kind of shit is blood boiling but I have to maintain my position that this isn't our problem.

it is our problem if that war spills over into a NATO nation.

Assuming the civilians in that care died

i saw footage that the elderly driver actually survived it - people ran over to help get him out.

the driver of that tank should be publicly courtmarshaled and EXECUTED for a war crime.

it doesn't matter whether anyone survived. the very act of that tank deliberately veering & driving over a civilian is a war crime.

Ther are conflicting reports about this incident. Some report that it was a Ukrainian "tank", fleeing an engagment.

it is our problem if that war spills over into a NATO nation.

i saw footage that the elderly driver actually survived it - people ran over to help get him out.

it doesn't matter whether anyone survived. the very act of that tank deliberately veering & driving over a civilian is a war crime.
It probably was a civilian, but maybe not. Couldn't see the driver in the video or what was in the car. Just being devil's advocate.

Forum List

Back