Just to set the record straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would other boards really welcome load of immigrants from this one?

If think if you are quoting yourself, it would be better to just make a statement, than to say you said something elsewhere.

Like,
"Look, I am supportive of individuals having very many rights. But sometimes rights conflict, and this is the point at which some peoples right should be restricted ... "

Could start an interesting thread on it. :)

I feel sorry for your having but one computer. Perhaps there is an Obamaprogram to help those so suffering?

Believe it or not, Henry, we have four in the house -- the one downstairs which I am using and three upstairs that my husband uses for certain things. However, is Obama actually giving out computers? If mine konks out, can I apply for a new one?

I have 6 of my own with one engaged in the SETI program, one acting as a repeater for IRLP, one running a beacon for whisper, one for setting up ecu's on cars, one for data modes on short wave ham bands and one for general use. nearly forgot there is a seventh that acts as a server running Linux that feeds the internet to all the other computers. Then the son has one the daughter has one and the grand daughter has her own tablet.

there are programs for student to get a computer or laptop for their home use. Schools are handing out tables, laptops and kindles instead of paper text books. Homework and assignments are posted from the school web site so parents and student know what work needs to be done each day. Progress reports and grades are posted for parents, who are given passwords to log on to the site. There are homework online help site and other utility programs for help writing a report or essay and how to research for them. Some schools have video conferencing with people to help with math and science one on one with the students. Java, white board, etc. are being used.

Some student in accelerated programs can take the classes at their own pace on the school computers, with one teacher as a class room monitor and to help the student when they have questions.

There are programs for home school from 1st-12th grade via the computer. Low income families can apply for computers for their child to use at home.

School tablets and laptops might get turned in depending on the school or expected to be well treated because it will be the only one they get till graduation. Each school district is different.

Even college books are on disk or downloadable in many cases. I know there are programs for special student where books will be scanned and converted if they do not already exist digitally. Student can get the books on CD, thumb drive or download by an email link and password. You can also get them on a variety of formats.

Would you mind telling us where you find the time to spend on another forum or forums since you appea to be on this forum all the time? Don't you have any life at all besides forums?

He does not like muslims, does not like jews, does not like facts, does not like links that disprove his propaganda and lies, does not like people who stand up to him without fear.
What on earth does he actually care about? Perhaps he should find a board that is better suited to him.

I have nothing against Muslims unless they attempt to impose their social norms on me. I have nothing at all against Jews and have no problem with their social norms. I do despise Zionists.

All you do is lie and spread Zionist propaganda Aris. I have caught you at it on several occasions and you know it. You are not "standing up" to me, you are simply lying and I am catching you at it and demonstrating it.

If you want to tell yourself that.
You don't like my opinion or explanations and ignore the proof (quotes, references, links, etc.). I don't like your constant insults or attitude. I don't have to lie, my point of view is based on my experience and knowledge. Sometimes I would like to forget my past, but it is a part of me.
You criticize and comment as an outsider. But that is all you will be. When I see fault in some posts, or I have something to add I will. If you don't like it, tough. Just don't insult me, as I will forward it to the message board "referees". You have a problem understanding the facts or what I say, deal with that, not by attacking me because you have a childish tantrum and don't have an intellectual rebuttal.
Shoo fly, go find a horse_ ___ to bite instead.

This is a recent post of mine on another forum which is European and is quite different than this forum with respect to the I/P situation. Far more neutral and with far more intelligent posters.

"Honestly, I am concerned about Muslims attempting to import their social norms into the EU. They can pray, build Mosques etc. But if they cross the line and attempt to impose their backward social norms on Europe we need to aggressively prevent them from doing so."

Are you high?

Would other boards really welcome load of immigrants from this one?

If think if you are quoting yourself, it would be better to just make a statement, than to say you said something elsewhere.

Like,
"Look, I am supportive of individuals having very many rights. But sometimes rights conflict, and this is the point at which some peoples right should be restricted ... "

Could start an interesting thread on it. :)

Well, the post was related to a completely different issue concerning Europe on that other board. As I wrote it, I started thinking about how the maniacs here perceive those of us who are critical of Israel, so I thought I would share the post.

This is a recent post of mine on another forum which is European and is quite different than this forum with respect to the I/P situation. Far more neutral and with far more intelligent posters.

"Honestly, I am concerned about Muslims attempting to import their social norms into the EU. They can pray, build Mosques etc. But if they cross the line and attempt to impose their backward social norms on Europe we need to aggressively prevent them from doing so."

Are you high?

I could ask you the same question, given your name. No, I am not high.

Are you high?

I could ask you the same question, given your name. No, I am not high.

Liar.

Thread closed for multiple violations.

IP operates under Zone 2 rules - it's no one's personal play ground for hurling insults and flaming each other. Please use the Flame Zone for that purpose.

Given the number of new posters posting here - I strongly recommend reviewing the rules. You can find them here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...48-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html#post6790048

Many of you know each other from other boards. Outside drama from other boards and linking with other messageboards is strictly forbidden. Keep outside drama OUTSIDE.

Personal arguments need to be taken to the proper room - Flame Zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back