Just tried to e-mail one of my senators

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
Her (Mary Landrieu) website says her office is closed. Who do they think they are kidding? They are all there in DC playing games and pumping bullshit into the media.

Senator Landrieu----rest assured, I will campaign vigorously against you next year. You cannot win another term with only Orleans parish voting for you. You represent the entire state------do your job, open dialog with the house. Tell Reid to STFU and do his job.

This message is hidden because LoneLaugher is on your ignore list

wasting your time laugher, I do not read your crap any more.

The only reason Landreiu is a Senator to begin with is that the only machine more corrupt than the Louisiana Democratic Party is the Illinois Democratic Party.

Only the Mexican drug cartels are guilty of more RICO violations than these two.

The only reason Landreiu is a Senator to begin with is that the only machine more corrupt than the Louisiana Democratic Party is the Illinois Democratic Party.

Only the Mexican drug cartels are guilty of more RICO violations than these two.

very true.

Her (Mary Landrieu) website says her office is closed. Who do they think they are kidding? They are all there in DC playing games and pumping bullshit into the media.

Senator Landrieu----rest assured, I will campaign vigorously against you next year. You cannot win another term with only Orleans parish voting for you. You represent the entire state------do your job, open dialog with the house. Tell Reid to STFU and do his job.

I have a wild idea that you had never planned on voting for her anyway. :eusa_whistle:
I once tried to get ahold of one of my senators a few years back (Rod Grams-R-MN), his office was closed but I voted for him anyway. Unfortunately he lost that election. That was too bad because he wasn't a bad senator at all, I liked the guy.

Uhh... your other senator's site is closed too...

>> Dear Friends,
Thank you for visiting my website. Due to the government shutdown, my Senate offices will be staffed and operated on a limited capacity. Any messages sent during the shutdown will be responded to once operations have resumed.
Thank you for your patience. << -- Home | U.S. Senator David Vitter of Louisana

Gonna "campaign vigorously" against him too?
If so, bring diapers...

Forum List

Back