Just Wait 'til This Hits the Press....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Trump will not pass on this plum.

Hillary Clinton: Cocaine Addict | RevolutionRadio.org
Dr. Deagle feels that at least some of her medical problems are likely early Parkinson’s due to chronic hard drug abuse.

Americans simply cannot take another former bi-sexual drug abuser in the White House. Currently, THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS IS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN DEAD AND DYING. Most of our nation’s industrial might has been shipped overseas while OUR nation deteriorates before our very eyes. If Donald Trump gets the Republican Presidential Nomination, and the hidden evil forces don’t manage to kill him, he will absolutely “eat Hillary alive” in the General Election based on her record and her ‘problems’. I look forward to it.

BREAKING: DRUG Scandal About to Rock Hillary's Campaign!
According to a bombshell new report, Hillary Clinton’s campaign will now have to answer major questions involving drug addiction.

Looks like the RWNJs have a medical department now. Or at least that is what the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton defenders will say. I think it was alcohol that made her fall and suffer brain damage but it might have been blow.

It actually did already hit the press. I posted a link to the story last week, but - as usual - the liberal press has kept it as silent as a Bill Clinton Sexual Assault victim. :p

Looks like the RWNJs have a medical department now. Or at least that is what the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton defenders will say. I think it was alcohol that made her fall and suffer brain damage but it might have been blow.
Hillary hated Bill's brother, Roger. But she had to put up with him because he supplied them with cocaine. He got convicted. Bill pardoned him.

Run with that ball.

Dr. Deagle feels that at least some of her medical problems are likely early Parkinson’s due to chronic hard drug abuse.

Americans simply cannot take another former bi-sexual drug abuser in the White House. Currently, THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS IS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN DEAD AND DYING. Most of our nation’s industrial might has been shipped overseas while OUR nation deteriorates before our very eyes. If Donald Trump gets the Republican Presidential Nomination, and the hidden evil forces don’t manage to kill him, he will absolutely “eat Hillary alive” in the General Election based on her record and her ‘problems’. I look forward to it.

According to a bombshell new report, Hillary Clinton’s campaign will now have to answer major questions involving drug addiction.

I can't wait for Trump to take another internet conspiracy theory and claim it is true

Your OP's "story" has it's roots in a trash piece by the NATIONAL INQUIRER from last November! Since then, Bill's alleged addiction spread into Hillary heading up a campaign to suppress the news about Bill's alleged addiction by any and all means in November just after the INQUIRER hit piece, followed by the bullshit story morphing last April into Hillary being not only addicted to cocaine, but also bi-sexual!

The entire OP is such pure horseshit, Bubba, that one can only question your grasp on reality! Damn dumb to post such crap!

Links in order:
1. Hillary Clinton Covered Up Bill's Cocaine Rehab
2. BREAKING: DRUG Scandal About to Rock Hillary's Campaign!
3. Hillary Clinton: Cocaine Addict | RevolutionRadio.org

I can't wait for Trump to take another internet conspiracy theory and claim it is true
Trump had nothing to do with it. Read some old newspapers and magazines. You're a useful idiot for the liberal cause.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Read some old newspapers and magazines. You're a useful idiot for the liberal cause.
National Enquirer or the Onion?

Your OP's "story" has it's roots in a trash piece by the NATIONAL INQUIRER from last November! Since then, Bill's alleged addiction spread into Hillary heading up a campaign to suppress the news about Bill's alleged addiction by any and all means in November just after the INQUIRER hit piece, followed by the bullshit story morphing last April into Hillary being not only addicted to cocaine, but also bi-sexual!

The entire OP is such pure horseshit, Bubba, that one can only question your grasp on reality! Damn dumb to post such crap!

Links in order:
I see that this seems to have been ignored.

I wonder why....

That must be why she seems so disconnected from normal people. I figured it was just because she was a snobby stuck up elitist ****.

Links in order:

I wonder why....

because its bullshit

Links in order:

I wonder why....
Because it's bullshit.

Links in order:

I wonder why....

because its bullshit
Agree. I posted before reading yours. Sorry!

That must be why she seems so disconnected from normal people. I figured it was just because she was a snobby stuck up elitist ****.
No. The coke has irreversibly fucked with her head. This may have contributed to her being so hateful to the Secret Service personnel that were forced to guard her night and day. She cursed them relentlessly...treated them like dogs.'''forbade them to even look at her.

What a bitch!

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with | New York Post

One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

• Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.
“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”

• White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.
  • While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”
Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

After studying the Secret Service and its relationships with dozens of presidents, vice presidents and their families, Ronald Kessler’s astonishment at Hillary Clinton’s inhumanity should reverberate in every American’s head.

As he told me: “No one would hire such a person to work at a McDonald’s, and yet she is being considered for president of the United States.”

What are the long-term effects of cocaine use?
With repeated exposure to cocaine, the brain starts to adapt so that the reward pathway becomes less sensitive to natural reinforcers10,18 (see "What Are Some Ways that Cocaine Changes the Brain?"). At the same time, circuits involved in stress become increasingly sensitive, leading to increased displeasure and negative moods when not taking the drug, which are signs of withdrawal. These combined effects make the user more likely to focus on seeking the drug instead of relationships, food, or other natural rewards.

Last edited:

Links in order:

I wonder why....

because its bullshit
Agree. I posted before reading yours. Sorry!

great minds .. ;)

Links in order:

I wonder why....

because its bullshit
Its bullshit?

Clearly you are not referring to thoughtcrime's post as I was. It certainly was not bullshit.

Forum List

Back