Just watched Morning Joe apologize. Said "Nancy" was right and he was wrong.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi

"We are able to keep arms from him(Saddam). His military forces have not been rebuilt."- Condaleeza Rice

"He(Saddam) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."- Colin Powell

Quotes from 20001. Deny?

Topic: Nancy Pelosi

You: Not on topic

See the problem?

This is probably the first time in history a President didn't completely own a war he started.

Gotta love it.

No congress, by the way, has ever denied a President a war.

Hopefully..this reverses that.
I think you're going over the radical RWer's heads dude.

How Republicans can look at what their party did during 8 years of Bush and four years of Obama and then compare Bush and Obama? Fuckers. They need to be collectively bitch slapped.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

yeah ok, over peoples heads...
don't understand why Obama wanted the job he knew about Iraq..I guess so he could go around and blame Bush for EVERYTHING

That was the beginning. Then she went on to say we have to exhaust every means before going to war and we hadn't done that. And she said, the evidence presented by the Bush administration is "lacking".

She started off saying what everyone believed and then went on to say belief wasn't enough. She was right.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi, Dec 1998

Deany?

I don't believe you actually watched Morning Joe, the quote I posted was from 1998

Every time I think you are a turd, you prove me right. Thanks.

?Morning Joe? sorry for editing Pelosi to falsely claim she wanted Iraq invasion

“So Nancy saluted the president for working to disarm Saddam Hussein, but what clearly opposed to the war,” Scarborough explained. “In fact, seems like she had it just about right 10 years later.”

Let it go, Deany.

You clearly didn't watch the show or know the Pelosi quotes, this is your "I Hate Republicans!!!" acid reflux kicking in

This is probably the first time in history a President didn't completely own a war he started.

Gotta love it.

How Republicans can look at what their party did during 8 years of Bush and four years of Obama and then compare Bush and Obama? Fuckers. They need to be collectively bitch slapped.

don't understand why Obama wanted the job he knew about Iraq..I guess so he could go around and blame Bush for EVERYTHING
Bush wanted the war, he lied to get it, he got it, its his. Don't forgot...he's The Decider. Stop batching and moaning and wailing.

Bush wanted the war, he lied to get it, he got it, its his. Don't forgot...he's The Decider. Stop batching and moaning and wailing.

yeah, if he lied than so did Clinton and all them Democrats
now stop bitching and moaning.. about how it's all Bush's fault

Which one first?

On July 7, 2011, U.S. troop deaths from the war in Afghanistan since President Obama took office reached 1,000. That means that nearly two-thirds of the U.S. fatalities in the war in Afghanistan have occurred during the Obama administration, which has managed the war for a mere quarter of its duration.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi

"We are able to keep arms from him(Saddam). His military forces have not been rebuilt."- Condaleeza Rice

"He(Saddam) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."- Colin Powell

Quotes from 20001. Deny?

Topic: Nancy Pelosi

You: Not on topic

See the problem?

Topic: Iraq

You: Irrelevant

No problem!

Deany: I just read this article in "The Onion"

Another lie? Figures.

25736720.jpg

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process" - Nancy Pelosi, Dec 1998

Deany?

I don't believe you actually watched Morning Joe, the quote I posted was from 1998

?Morning Joe? sorry for editing Pelosi to falsely claim she wanted Iraq invasion

“So Nancy saluted the president for working to disarm Saddam Hussein, but what clearly opposed to the war,” Scarborough explained. “In fact, seems like she had it just about right 10 years later.”

Let it go, Deany.

You clearly didn't watch the show or know the Pelosi quotes, this is your "I Hate Republicans!!!" acid reflux kicking in

You fucking moron. I posted it WHILE THE SHOW WAS STILL ON. The post is time stamped. But I didn't quote Nancy because I didn't memorize her exact quote.

You are so stupid. No really.

Gotta love it.

What continues to go over the radical lefties heads is that Bush is no longer President and has not been for four years now god willing one day there will be a cure for BDS.

Let it go, Deany.

You fucking moron. I posted it WHILE THE SHOW WAS STILL ON. The post is time stamped. But I didn't quote Nancy because I didn't memorize her exact quote.

You actually watch Morning Joe?

Seriously?

Let it go, Deany.

You actually watch Morning Joe?

Seriously?

You tell me. You seem to know so much.

That was the beginning. Then she went on to say we have to exhaust every means before going to war and we hadn't done that. And she said, the evidence presented by the Bush administration is "lacking".

She started off saying what everyone believed and then went on to say belief wasn't enough. She was right.
Snoopes calls you a lying sack of shit.
snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

Dance nancy dance

[ame=http://youtu.be/TyB_ldDMmFE]Sam Husseini Quesions House Democratic Leader Pelosi on WMD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back