Just watching Tucker Carlson and a report was AMAZING!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Did you know GOOGLE knows everything you do and go everyday you have your phone with you? They did a story and the cameras followed a guy goling several places around town. They had his movements from when he got out of a car, where he was and where he went! And at the exact time!

My first thought was...that is an evasion of privacy and illegal!

Then I thought, could Law Enforcement call GOOGLE and tell them they want the "evidence" where a suspected suspect was at 4:00 at the exact time of a murder or whatever crime. But that probably would not be possible for it is government getting that information.

So, WHY would it be legal for GOOGLE to trace and keep your movements but not LE?

Google must be mighty bored is all I have to say.

Last edited:
Wait til you get your self driving car with its array of cameras and are in proximity to an accident or something else they want to investigate

Did you know GOOGLE knows everything you do and go everyday you have your phone with you? They did a story and the cameras followed a guy goling several places around town. They had his movements from when he got out of a car, where he was and where he went! And at the exact time!

Then I thought, could Law Enforcement call GOOGLE and tell them they want the "evidence" where a suspected suspect was at 4:00 at the exact time of a murder or whatever crime. But that probably would not be possible for it is government getting that information.

So, WHY would it be legal for GOOGLE to trace and keep your movements but not LE?

Put a little patch over both camera lenses, leave the phone in the car.

Umm ... duh.

Umm ... duh.
But the guy never got his phone out of his pocket except to take a selfie... This is scary.

What if one of the news networks or papers wanted proof where a Senator is going or a where political target is going. Just bribe a Google employee and you will have a great story! Of course, he would have to have a different story about where he got the info. Wouldn't want to kill the Golden Goose.

Umm ... duh.
But the guy never got his phone out of his pocket except to take a selfie... This is scary.

What if one of the news networks or papers wanted proof where a Senator is going or a where political target is going. Just bribe a Google employee and you will have a great story! Of course, he would have to have a different story about where he got the info. Wouldn't want to kill the Golden Goose.

Just a small thing, but they are able to track the phone. That isn't proof of who had the phone.

Umm ... duh.

Just a small thing, but they are able to track the phone. That isn't proof of who had the phone.
They have the number. They would assume that is who is going to these places.

Umm ... duh.

Give your secretary your phone, locked. Borrow hers.

Umm ... duh.

They have the number. They would assume that is who is going to these places.

Except for the times he loaned his phone to a friend, or accidentally left it in someone else's car. Perhaps someone stole it. Smart phones are expensive now days.

Oh, I forgot. WE ALLOW them to do this for something in the small print where we checked "I Agree" when we signed up for Google gave the permission to trace and keep your movements and times you did everything. But why?

Oh, I forgot. WE ALLOW them to do this for something in the small print where we checked "I Agree" when we signed up for Google gave the permission to trace and keep your movements and times you did everything. But why?

Take the basic tenants outlined in this video and extrapolate outward...beyond the net. Advertisers...governments pay big dollars for data. You are nothing more than a data stream to Google. Everything you do, every place you go, everything you say, purchase, are a part of your data stream. From your data stream they can combine you with others and chart a demography of which you fit. Which they, then sell or utilize. Welcome to the matrix.

because you agreed to their terms and conditions and they're not the government; they're a private company

did they teach civics where you live?

btw,is tucker still as big an asshole as ever?

Wait til you get your self driving car with its array of cameras and are in proximity to an accident or something else they want to investigate

Because they contract with :

upload_2018-2-7_20-23-25.png

PRISM (surveillance program) - Wikipedia

It's one big NSA FEST . lol.

because you agreed to their terms and conditions and they're not the government; they're a private company

did they teach civics where you live?

btw,is tucker still as big an asshole as ever?
Actually, I enjoy his show. I think that opens to abuse of operations.

Forum List

Back