Just watching Tucker Carlson and a report was AMAZING!

Did you know GOOGLE knows everything you do and go everyday you have your phone with you? They did a story and the cameras followed a guy goling several places around town. They had his movements from when he got out of a car, where he was and where he went! And at the exact time!

My first thought was...that is an evasion of privacy and illegal!

Then I thought, could Law Enforcement call GOOGLE and tell them they want the "evidence" where a suspected suspect was at 4:00 at the exact time of a murder or whatever crime. But that probably would not be possible for it is government getting that information.

So, WHY would it be legal for GOOGLE to trace and keep your movements but not LE?

because you agreed to their terms and conditions and they're not the government; they're a private company

did they teach civics where you live?

btw,is tucker still as big an asshole as ever?
Actually, I enjoy his show. I think that opens to abuse of operations.

don't use them then

at least he stopped wearing a bow tie, i suppose.

Wait til you get your self driving car with its array of cameras and are in proximity to an accident or something else they want to investigate

Did you know GOOGLE knows everything you do and go everyday you have your phone with you? They did a story and the cameras followed a guy goling several places around town. They had his movements from when he got out of a car, where he was and where he went! And at the exact time!

My first thought was...that is an evasion of privacy and illegal!

Then I thought, could Law Enforcement call GOOGLE and tell them they want the "evidence" where a suspected suspect was at 4:00 at the exact time of a murder or whatever crime. But that probably would not be possible for it is government getting that information.

So, WHY would it be legal for GOOGLE to trace and keep your movements but not LE?

Because they contract with :

View attachment 175528

PRISM (surveillance program) - Wikipedia

It's one big NSA FEST . lol.
Thank you for this post! Best one! NOW we know! :clap::clap:

When you connect digitally you are creating a conversation. You don't just grab a frequency out of the airwaves like with analog. You connect.
My son and I have digital TV's, one on his side of the basement, one on mine. Several years ago while he was away, I had both TV's tuned to the same digital channel. Each TV played a different commercial at the same time. One was based on his viewing habits, the other based on mine.

When you connect digitally you are creating a conversation. You don't just grab a frequency out of the airwaves like with analog. You connect.
My son and I have digital TV's, one on his side of the basement, one on mine. Several years ago while he was away, I had both TV's tuned to the same digital channel. Each TV played a different commercial at the same time. One was based on his viewing habits, the other based on mine.
Very interesting. Thank you for that information.

Forum List

Back