Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

Who said they were "God Bless America" singing fans? There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive. Ask the Dixie Chicks.

See how easy it is to mold everything to fit the narrative you want it to? ;)

I watched the video last night of the crowd literally singing "God Bless America" performed by Big and Rich onstage about an hour before the shooting!

Yeah... Well, I'd still like to know more about his political views. There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive... ask the Dixie Chicks!

I just think it's a STRANGE coincidence that we've had about two or three weeks of non-stop news coverage of this "anti-anthem" protest stuff with the NFL and then a crowd of "God Bless America"-singing fans get mowed down.

Who said they were "God Bless America" singing fans? There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive. Ask the Dixie Chicks.

Hurry and spin it! Lol! This sounds more and more like a Trump hating libstain shooter.

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

There were posts here blaming this on Antifa, liberals, and Muslims within minutes of the shooting.

Muslims have claimed responsibility for it. But if they were liberal muslims then we have had it!

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

Anyone you know? Anyone here?
The Left Respond to the Las Vegas Massacre

Anyone YOU know? Anyone from HERE?

I don't know. Then again, so what? I'm not involved in the crime or the investigation of the crime, and I haven't filed a FOI release request or anything of the sort. This incident just happened, complaining that every bit of video evidence isn't available through the media right now seems premature, at best.
No one has complained about "every bit of video evidence" not being available.

Who decides which bit of video evidence needs to be made available to the public immediately after an incident happens? I'm not saying evidence should remain hidden forever, but this shooting just occurred. Releasing evidence could impact the investigation, it could tip off possible other suspects, it could make it more difficult to find an impartial jury in the event of a trial, there could be regulations or laws regarding the release of security footage, perhaps the hotel would block its release, I don't know. I just find the idea that any particular piece of video evidence of a shooting that just occurred should already be available to the general public unrealistic.
Remove your lips from FBI dick.

So, what, you think that law enforcement should be releasing all evidence to the media at the same time they get it? :p
Nobody said that.
What is with you hysterical loons who are constantly panicking over shit that isn't said?

Well, when I said that having the video evidence immediately released is unrealistic, you said I should "remove your lips from FBI dick." What did you mean by that, exactly?

his brother said he had no political interests or leanings and he had no religious affiliation/interest either.

His brother also said "he's not a gun guy!" ...So there's that! :dunno:

Hey, watching the video of his brother, I don't know that I wouldn't assign a couple of detectives to keep an eye on HIM! He seems a little wacky to me... maybe it's the emotions or trauma but that guy isn't alright.

In short, we can't really go by what his emotional brother is saying. We're going to have to wait and get word from people who are credibly investigating this. That WILL come out, it's just going to take some time.
Agree, the brother's really stressed or something is a little off with him....maybe they both inherited the mental illness their father was diagnosed with...? :dunno:

Does anyone know if the killer was a member of the NRA, and when did he join if he did?

the Brother said he owned a couple of small guns....now, that was probably when the killer lived in Florida near his brother.... but there are reports that he had an Alaskan Hunting license, so he would have owned a few long guns for that.... but that could account for maybe 5 to 10 total guns or so... supposedly he was not known to be a collector.....?

anyone know if he had some recently diagnosed terminal disease?

It's been reported that he was taking out of his bank around $10,000 a day while in Vegas.....was he gambling with it and lost it all, or just fruitlessly spending it on his last dinner, so to say, cuz he knew he would die after his plan was executed? Or because he was going to die anyway?

The whole thing is mind blowing....

No one has complained about "every bit of video evidence" not being available.

Who decides which bit of video evidence needs to be made available to the public immediately after an incident happens? I'm not saying evidence should remain hidden forever, but this shooting just occurred. Releasing evidence could impact the investigation, it could tip off possible other suspects, it could make it more difficult to find an impartial jury in the event of a trial, there could be regulations or laws regarding the release of security footage, perhaps the hotel would block its release, I don't know. I just find the idea that any particular piece of video evidence of a shooting that just occurred should already be available to the general public unrealistic.
Remove your lips from FBI dick.

So, what, you think that law enforcement should be releasing all evidence to the media at the same time they get it? :p
Nobody said that.
What is with you hysterical loons who are constantly panicking over shit that isn't said?

Well, when I said that having the video evidence immediately released is unrealistic, you said I should "remove your lips from FBI dick." What did you mean by that, exactly?
One would think it means to stop kissing the FBI on the peepee?

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

Yours

It's Muslims. Just like France and San Bernadino.

Read through the other comments on the first several pages of that thread
Nonsense! The dim stains started calling for gun control immediately!

And you started blaming Muslims immediately
Why do you people always lie? All I said was the ISIS claimed responsibility. Might have and could be are not blaming.

I wonder if he's a registered voter and who he voted for?

Of course you do. But you won't ever know.

That won't stop you from making shit up, though.
I haven't made up anything, troll.
LIAR and troll.
Aren't there some ducks out there that need to be held hostage? LOL The police and the FBI are trying to piece together what went down, and how it happened, and, if possible, the mental processes of Paddock. They do not need to inform us of anything during the investigation. Informing us might be informing someone involved and forewarning them.
Remember this next time you cry and moan because Trump hasn't told you what he is doing. ;)
Or Obama, or Susan Rice! :D

Yours

Why do you people always lie? All I said was the ISIS claimed responsibility. Might have and could be are not blaming.

I didn't mean you as literally you, I meant conservatives.

Yours

I didn't mean you as literally you, I meant conservatives.
Ok. Thanks.

Yours

Why would anyone think of Muslims when they first heard about the Vegas massacre?

In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.

LIAR and troll.
Aren't there some ducks out there that need to be held hostage? LOL The police and the FBI are trying to piece together what went down, and how it happened, and, if possible, the mental processes of Paddock. They do not need to inform us of anything during the investigation. Informing us might be informing someone involved and forewarning them.

But they leak all things Russia?

I'm perplexed

-Geaux

LIAR and troll.

But they leak all things Russia?

I'm perplexed

-Geaux
The police stated within 12 hours of the shootings that the guy acted alone and had no connection to terrorism, yet the FBI cannot connect Trump to Russia after a year of investigating. LOL!

Yeah... Well, I'd still like to know more about his political views. There are country music fans who are very liberal-progressive... ask the Dixie Chicks!

I just think it's a STRANGE coincidence that we've had about two or three weeks of non-stop news coverage of this "anti-anthem" protest stuff with the NFL and then a crowd of "God Bless America"-singing fans get mowed down.

Hurry and spin it! Lol! This sounds more and more like a Trump hating libstain shooter.

I know how eager you are to use those dead bodies for political props, but you could at least wait for the blood to dry.

There were posts here blaming this on Antifa, liberals, and Muslims within minutes of the shooting.

If you're honest with your self, you gotta admit it sure sounds like a hit on conservatives. Religious people singing God bless America at a Country concert mowed down by a lone gunman? Yup.

If you're honest with your self, you gotta admit it sure sounds like a hit on conservatives. Religious people singing God bless America at a Country concert mowed down by a lone gunman? Yup.

:lol:

That's not "honesty with yourself", that's creating a narrative that makes you the victim.

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.

:lol:

That's not "honesty with yourself", that's creating a narrative that makes you the victim.

Until now, I did not realize you were as wacked out as the rest here.

Forum List

Back