Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

As a side note, when CNN first announced the shooter's name and identity, they made sure they mentioned "white" in the description. What a bunch of scumbags. When was the last time the fake news media mentioned "Black" or "Muslim" in the aftermath of an attack?
And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
I would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I have to assume that you are a fucking idiot even to think along those lines. And what the fuck makes you think that only the Trumpanzees like country music? Not only that, it is you 'Conservatives' that are always talking fondly of murdering fellow Americans, not we Liberals.
Now now calm down, before you too grab and gun and start shooting like the tolerant non violent liberal that you are.

Yes, I guaran-fucking-T you that most of those people attending that concert were Trump supporting conservatives, and the shooter knew that, and targeted them because of it.
You can't guaran-fucking-T shit, ya weirdo.
Hah, somehow I don't see a bunch of Trump hating "resistance" Lefties attending a country music festival and singing "God Bless America". Well maybe, but only if the scumbags can make a scene by kneeling to our national anthem.

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

You REALLY hope it's a lefty. It's dripping from every post you've made in this thread.
Well it ain't a righty, for sure.

I'm not accusing him of being right or left. I know how badly some of you want to use these dead bodies for political points. Don't let me stop any of you. Maybe you'll get lucky and more people will die. God, I hope for your sake that somebody from BLM murders some school children or something. Imagine the fucking hard on that will give you.

You fucking vulture.

Canyon: "Its possible Paddock may have originally targeted another festival. But lost his nerve..."

Stephen Paddock May Have Scouted ‘Life is Beautiful’ Concert: Report

Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
Stephen Paddock rented condos overlooking the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival last month, a senior law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.
Michael Daly
Justin Glawe
10.03.17 2:50 PM ET
LAS VEGAS—The gunman who murdered at least 59 people at a country-music concert on Sunday might have originally targeted another Las Vegas music festival held the previous weekend, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper, said the source, who is not directly involved in the investigation but has been briefed on its progress.
We have fact, which is the guy mowed down a bunch of Trump supporting conservatives, and you have rumor and fake news.

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?
Geaux just doesn't want to believe any reports that interfere with his conspiracy theory.
One thing we know for sure. Based on the political affiliation of the people the killer meticulously planned and successfully massacred, the killer ain't no "right winger". Maybe that's why the Left Wing media is diverting to "gun control" instead of addressing the intolerance, violence, paranoia and lies the crooked media and the Left have been spreading which is creating these kinds of monsters.
his brother said he had no political interests or leanings and he had no religious affiliation/interest either.
His brother all the way in Florida? I doubt they had a close enough relationship to know what was happening to his brother in Vegas.
He had helped move his brother out to Nevada not long ago. Before that, they lived near each other in FL, at least for awhile. I read that Paddock had moved around quite a bit.

I posted about a dozen quotes this morning from leftists saying they hoped it was all Trumpsters.

EXACTLY! The radical left is off the hinges now. They honestly have this visceral hatred for their political opposition, to the point of insanity. Could this guy have been an unhinged lefty? I think it's a reasonable question, especially given the tone we are hearing daily from these nut bags.

I mean, I really do hate to think this way but I am sure there are left-wingers out there who would gladly do something like this if they could get their hands on the weapons and ammo.

You REALLY hope it's a lefty. It's dripping from every post you've made in this thread.

I'm not accusing him of being right or left. I know how badly some of you want to use these dead bodies for political points. Don't let me stop any of you. Maybe you'll get lucky and more people will die. God, I hope for your sake that somebody from BLM murders some school children or something. Imagine the fucking hard on that will give you.

You fucking vulture.
Nah, it's the Left that are fucking vultures pretending to be tolerant, "nationalistic" and peaceful by being intolerant, violent, and spewing anti Americanism at every chance they get.

We have people here who claim to support first responders while accusing law enforcement of manufacturing story lines after just about every fucking tragedy.

It does not compute.

These same people don't believe that the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in our election and the subsequent cover up has ANY POSSIBLE MERIT while leaving open the possibility that the shooter in this case wasn't the man identified.

Looney tunes.

Last edited:
Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?
Geaux just doesn't want to believe any reports that interfere with his conspiracy theory.
One thing we know for sure. Based on the political affiliation of the people the killer meticulously planned and successfully massacred, the killer ain't no "right winger". Maybe that's why the Left Wing media is diverting to "gun control" instead of addressing the intolerance, violence, paranoia and lies the crooked media and the Left have been spreading which is creating these kinds of monsters.
his brother said he had no political interests or leanings and he had no religious affiliation/interest either.
His brother all the way in Florida? I doubt they had a close enough relationship to know what was happening to his brother in Vegas.
He had helped move his brother out to Nevada not long ago. Before that, they lived near each other in FL, at least for awhile. I read that Paddock had moved around quite a bit.
Yeah, right, as if 60 year old brothers are talking to each other every day knowing what each of them are up to. Lefties don't live in the real world.

Canyon: "Its possible Paddock may have originally targeted another festival. But lost his nerve..."

Las Vegas Gunman May Have First Planned to Attack Chance the Rapper and Lorde Concert
Stephen Paddock rented condos overlooking the ‘Life Is Beautiful’ festival last month, a senior law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.
Michael Daly
Justin Glawe
LAS VEGAS—The gunman who murdered at least 59 people at a country-music concert on Sunday might have originally targeted another Las Vegas music festival held the previous weekend, according to a senior law enforcement source.

Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper, said the source, who is not directly involved in the investigation but has been briefed on its progress.
We have fact, which is the guy mowed down a bunch of Trump supporting conservatives, and you have rumor and fake news.

Fact, eh? There's a million articles about the shooting, so I assume you can find at least one where one of the concert goers references their political affiliation.

Gee, what party took mere minutes to start pushing political rhetoric into the massacre?

Yours

It's Muslims. Just like France and San Bernadino.

Read through the other comments on the first several pages of that thread
Nonsense! The dim stains started calling for gun control immediately!

And you started blaming Muslims immediately
Why would anyone think of Muslims when they first heard about the Vegas massacre?
Gee, I mean when have Muslims done anything like this?!

Speculate all you want, but we won't know the truth until Katasung gets around to posting it.

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.
Looks like he was there for the concert, wasn't he?
He had planned to be there for that specific concert and just happened to bring like 20 guns with him. Then he decided he wanted some fresh air and broke the glass window, and told himself, "let me shoot at those people, why not, I have nothing better to do now." It all happened by chance.

Yeah, right, as if 60 year old brothers are talking to each other every day knowing what each of them are up to. Lefties don't live in the real world.
Settle down. You don't have to talk to someone every day to know what his interests are and how he's doing generally. Of course, once he moved to Nevada, anything could have happened, and it apparently did.

That is bull. They release surveillance video all the time

And do they release all surveillance video all the time, the day after an incident? Is there a requirement that law enforcement do so, and do so within a particular time frame?

I'm not saying that law enforcement can't or won't make any surveillance tape available, I'm just saying that complaining that you haven't seen it the next day is silly.

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

Fact, eh? There's a million articles about the shooting, so I assume you can find at least one where one of the concert goers references their political affiliation.
If it was a Madonna or Beyonce concert the guy had shot up, then it would be fair to speculate that the shooter was a Righty.

You fucking vulture.
Nah, it's the Left that are fucking vultures pretending to be tolerant, "nationalistic" and peaceful by being intolerant, violent, and spewing anti Americanism at every chance they get.

Do you pretend to be tolerant?

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

If it was a Madonna or Beyonce concert the guy had shot up, then it would be fair to speculate that the shooter was a Righty.

Actually if it were a Beyonce concert I'd probably assume the shooter was black.

And Madonna? What decade of what century are you living in?

I'I heard on the news that Las Vegas has a lot of gun shows, and one had just ended on sept 24th and another one is scheduled October 7th and that even if he were hauling a bunch of guns and he used a Bellman, it would not have been unusual or thought of as suspicious because many people come to Vegas to sell their guns at these shows.
`
True enough but Paddock was supposed to be there for the concert, not a gun show.
Looks like he was there for the concert, wasn't he?
He had planned to be there for that specific concert and just happened to bring like 20 guns with him. Then he decided he wanted some fresh air and broke the glass window, and told himself, "let me shoot at those people, why not, I have nothing better to do now." It all happened by chance.

He was crazy, knew there was a crowd and was familiar with the area. Believe it or not not everybody sees everything as left vs. right, black vs. white, us vs. them. Not everybody lives their lives holding in as much hatred for the other as you do.

Michael Daly
Justin Glawe

why does it have to be for political reasons at all? I don't get this obsession?

You fucking vulture.
Only one side is standing on top of bodies making political speeches.

Forum List

Back