Justice Department apologizes, finally admits Obama IRS singled out conservatives

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

The IRS admits that its treatment of Plaintiffs during the tax-exempt determination process, including screening their applications based on their names or policy positions, subjecting those applications to heightened scrutiny and inordinate delays, and demanding some Plaintiffs’ information that TIGTA determined, was unnecessary to the agency’s determination of their tax-exempt status, was wrong,” the IRS said in court documents. “For such treatment, the IRS expresses its sincere apology.”

-----------------------

Now all we need is for all the lying, denying, justifying, and / or ignorant snowflakes on this board who claimed this never happened while insulting and attacking anyone who said differently to apologize like the IRS did and admit they were wrong, too.

(Don't worry - I won't hold my breath.....)

Trump DOJ settles lawsuits over Tea Party targeting by Obama IRS

Last edited:
President Obama used the IRS to target and suppress Americans he himself called his 'political enemies', Americans who did not want to see him re-elected.

Obama was only the 2nd President in US History to use the IRS as a political 'weapon'. Bill Clinton was the other.

This is another example of an Impeachable offense from which Obama was protected.

The DOJ / Sessions should follow-up this by filing criminal charges against IRS Commissioner John Koskinen for proven acts of Perjury before Congress. President Obama protected Koskinen from criminal charges as President; however, with Obama gone and Koskinen still acting as IRS Commissioner, Koskinen can still be held accountable.

At the very least, considering this ADMISSION OF GUILT BY THE IRS, Koskinen can NOT be allowed to remain as IRS Commissioner.

His time as IRS Commissioner ends on 12 Nov 2017, but he does not deserve to remain IRS Commissioner the whole time, simply leaving his position as if nothing ever happened. He should be immediately stripped of that position for the crimes committed not only on his watch but by him!

Yeah, the Barrypuppet used the IRS, a collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took USA.INC into receivership to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution of 1871 to attack those that were not onboard with the globalist commie agenda. BTW, the IRS is a privately owned Puerto Rican Trust #62 and the reason that it is incorporated in a territory instead of a state is because it's not even licensed to do business within the confines of the united states.....notice the lack of cap letters as that is important per Black's Law dictionary.

This is going to be another thread / fact that libtards and snowflakes avoid like the plague!

And liberal groups...and still awaits approval of the federal judges presiding over the cases/

Earlier this month the Treasury Inspector General released a second report that said some liberal groups’ applications also faced heightened scrutiny by the IRS.

The Oct. 5 report identified 146 cases of left-leaning groups being targeted for additional scrutiny because of suspicions that they were engaging in prohibited political activity.

Eighty-three of those groups were chosen because of the IRS’s selection criteria, which included groups referencing terms like “Occupy,” “Medical Marijuana” and “Progressive,” as well as any affiliation with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

The agency has since said that it’ is committed to “avoiding any selection and/or further review of tax-exempt applicants or entities that is based solely on the name or policy positions of such entity.”

The consent orders ask the court to declare the IRS violated the groups’ First Amendment rights, issue an order that the agency apply its rules in an evenhanded manner when considering applications for tax exempt status, and to declare “that it is wrong to apply the United States tax laws, including any and all tax rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of review, to any tax-exempt applicant or entity based solely on such entity’s name, any lawful positions it espouses on any issues, or its associations or perceived associations with a particular political movement, position, or viewpoint.”

Justice Department Settles Tea Party Lawsuits Over IRS Scrutiny

2009 Russian Scandal Cover-Up / Collusion / Uranium Sale
Hillary / DNC / Comey / Obama Funding / Paying For Trump Dossier
IRS Targeting Confirmed

...this has NOT been a good week for Democrats / Snowflakes...

BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

The IRS admits that its treatment of Plaintiffs during the tax-exempt determination process, including screening their applications based on their names or policy positions, subjecting those applications to heightened scrutiny and inordinate delays, and demanding some Plaintiffs’ information that TIGTA determined, was unnecessary to the agency’s determination of their tax-exempt status, was wrong,” the IRS said in court documents. “For such treatment, the IRS expresses its sincere apology.”

-----------------------

Now all we need is for all the lying, denying, justifying, and / or ignorant snowflakes on this board who claimed this never happened while insulting and attacking anyone who said differently to apologize like the IRS did and admit they were wrong, too.

The only reason the IRS is doing this is because rumpy wants to make Obama look bad when in truth it is rumpy who is the crook. The reason for the questions is that the 501(c) 3 applications were not filled out correctly.

Actually, super dupes, it was simply the overwhelmed Cincinnati office going after tea party groups with certain names as a way of organizing the oversight of the huge number of new tea party groups in 2010... Yes they were delayed by the huge number but none were turned down. In other words the usual huge pile of crap spun into another huge phony GOP scandal... Next time, don't cut IRS funding, jackasses.

2009 Russian Scandal Cover-Up / Collusion / Uranium Sale
Hillary / DNC / Comey / Obama Funding / Paying For Trump Dossier
IRS Targeting Confirmed

...this has NOT been a good week for Democrats / Snowflakes...
Only on Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh Etc, super dupes. As usual this will go nowhere. All investigated nothing there Chumps LOL

This is going to be another thread / fact that libtards and snowflakes avoid like the plague!

BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

-----------------------

The only reason the IRS is doing this is because rumpy wants to make Obama look bad when in truth it is rumpy who is the crook. The reason for the questions is that the 501(c) 3 applications were not filled out correctly.

Actually, super dupes, it was simply the overwhelmed Cincinnati office going after tea party groups with certain names as a way of organizing the oversight of the huge number of new tea party groups in 2010... Yes they were delayed by the huge number but none were turned down. In other words the usual huge pile of crap spun into another huge phony GOP scandal... Next time, don't cut IRS funding, jackasses.

Now, didn't I tell ya this was the BEST week the leftists were going to have for a long, long, time, lol. And this one is downright awful-)

I was going to start this thread, then I seen you had already started one, so I came in. I notice the PAID POSTERS are already making excuses, lol.

CLUE TO PAID POSTERS and LEFTISTS--------->not working, hehehehehehehehehehehehe. You people look like the Salmon I caught flopping around on the bottom of the boat, lol. And ya know what! Just like that Salmon, during the next 12 months, you are going to get FILLETED........politically speaking of course-)

BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

-----------------------

Now, didn't I tell ya this was the BEST week the leftists were going to have for a long, long, time, lol. And this one is downright awful-)

I was going to start this thread, then I seen you had already started one, so I came in. I notice the PAID POSTERS are already making excuses, lol.

CLUE TO PAID POSTERS and LEFTISTS--------->not working, hehehehehehehehehehehehe. You people look like the Salmon I caught flopping around on the bottom of the boat, lol. And ya know what! Just like that Salmon, during the next 12 months, you are going to get FILLETED........politically speaking of course-)
Sure. Facts don't change, super dupe. But You may be right, stupid b******* propaganda may win again. Great job corrupt greedy a hole GOP and silly dupes...

BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

-----------------------

Sure. Facts don't change, super dupe. But You may be right, stupid b******* propaganda may win again. Great job corrupt greedy a hole GOP and silly dupes...

lol, already an excuse Franco-) You know what that means don't ya! You already agree your side is SCREWED! When Franco begrudgingly makes an excuse in advance, it means it is clear to even his addled mind...........IT IS PROBABLY OVER FOR 18, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Even when the official Leftists come out and ADMIT they broke the law and lied snowflakes on this board still argue that it isn't true.

Bwuhahahaha......

The DOJ / Sessions should follow-up this by filing criminal charges against IRS Commissioner John Koskinen for proven acts of Perjury before Congress. President Obama protected Koskinen from criminal charges as President; however, with Obama gone and Koskinen still acting as IRS Commissioner, Koskinen can still be held accountable.

Yes, that will work. Because a DC Jury is going to totally indict this guy for not giving right wing hate groups their tax exemptions.

It's like you guys learned not a fucking thing from Ken Starr.

Even when the official Leftists come out and ADMIT they broke the law and lied snowflakes on this board still argue that it isn't true.

Bwuhahahaha......

Except leftists didn't. The goons Trump put in charge did.

Here's the thing. Lerner did apply the law appropriately. These groups were not Social Welfare groups, which is what they were applying for (allowing them a tax exemption and not having to list their donors). These groups were political advocacy groups (where they were still entitled to a tax exemption, but had to make their donors public).

It's just another sign that our system is broken.

Yes, that will work. Because a DC Jury is going to totally indict this guy for not giving right wing hate groups their tax exemptions.
Once again, a snowflake proves my point.

The IRS ADMITTED what it did, and you still attempt to argue it did not happen / 'nothing to see here'.

IRS Commissioner Koskinen was caught before Congress perpetrating 2 counts of Felony Perjury - this admission more than further proves his crimes of Perjury, but instead of sending him to Prison like the Democrats did to Scooter Libby for the same offense, he was protected by Obama / the Democrats. A 'deal' was struck (like we would be able to strike such a deal if found guilty of perjury), and he is going to be allowed to finish out his time, stepping down on 13 Nov 2017 without any punishment for his proven crimes.

Forum List

Back