🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Dept memo: Gun laws don't work, unless mandatory govt confiscation is imposed

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
An astounding memo from the director of the National Institute of Justice, says that most of the gun laws in the country have no effect on crime rates, and that mandatory government confiscation of privately-owned firearms would be needed to change anything.

It also says that universal background checks would be ineffective, unless accompanied by a program of nationwide gun registration.

You have to wonder how long the Democrats will keep telling us that background checks will never lead to registration, or that such registration and other gun laws are NOT a first step toward confiscation.

The Justice Dept. is already backpedaling like mad, and trying to distance themselves from the memo.

-----------------------------------------------------

Leaked DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns... | RedFlagNews.com

The nine page “cursory summary” on current gun control initiatives was not officially released by the Obama administration.

The DOJ memo (downloadable here http://static.infowars.com/2013/02/i/general/nij-gun-policy-memo.pdf as a PDF) states the administration “believes that a gun ban will not work without mandatory gun confiscation,” according to the NRA, and thinks universal background checks “won’t work without requiring national gun registration.”

The memo stands in stark contrast to the administration’s public stance on so-called gun control. White House spokesman Jay Carney said last month that laws proposed by Obama would not “take away a gun from a single law-abiding American.”

The memo was written by the acting director of the Justice Department’s National Institute of Justice, Greg Ridgeway. It is dated January 4, two weeks before Obama mounted his attack on the Second Amendment following the Sandy Hook massacre. Ridgeway came to the Justice Department from the RAND corporation.

The memo says universal background checks on firearms purchases may help the government push to control and eventually outlaw firearms, but it would lead to an increase in illegally purchased guns.

DOJ memo states: “Buybacks are ineffective unless massive and coupled with a ban.”

It pointed out that banning high capacity ammunition clips would be ineffective due to the fact there is a large number of them already in circulation.

A Justice Department official said the memo is an unfinished review of gun violence research and does not represent administration policy.

When this country decides you can not have a certain weapon you will give them up if we require it.

You will do it with a smile on your face.

You do not own this country

When this country decides you can not have a certain weapon you will give them up if we require it.

Truthmatters would go smiling into the gas chambers if the government told her its what was best for her.

Truthmatters would go smiling into the gas chambers if the government told her its what was best for her.

She should not wait.. she should just off herself now for the betterment of the world

No surprise here. Who didn't know that is the way they were thinking?

We keep getting these promises that they aren't coming for our guns, blah blah. It all sounds eerily similar to all the lies told to us before they shoved Obamacare through. They lied then and they are lying now. Bet on it.

And the next report will be a disavowal of what is an obvious truth. Gun laws don't work. They never have. They never will.

No, she wouldn't. She would claw her way to the back of the line, shoving children and old people towards the chambers to delay her own death.

the Scotus has sadi gun laws are perfectly constutitional.

you people are insane

your attempts to SCARE the American people are dead.

You will not win with your lies anymore

If there's one group I don't trust with our guns, it'd be the gov't (not the law-abiding citizen next-door).

Do you have any clue how many innocent middle eastern women and children are killed each year by this entity that's supposedly looking to protect the sanctity of life? Do you realize that Obama has been working adamantly to remove "arbitrary laws" around authorizing deadly drone strikes throughout the past 4 years? Why Truth?

I'm sorry, but there's too many examples in history of Gov'ts turning on their people to blindly turn in our guns because "they say so".

So many Democrats are quick to say "corporate interests have taken over the gov't", ect, but somehow think that the gov't is all of a sudden 100% sincere when it comes to things like weapons. Why?

You need to be part of the solution, not the problem. If you need more explanation or have any questions, I'd be glad to assist.

Last edited:

No, she wouldn't. She would claw her way to the back of the line, shoving children and old people towards the chambers to delay her own death.

I just don't see her having the stamina for that. Meekly is the way she would go, quietly and wondering what she did to piss of daddy government so much.

Oh...i'll give it to them alright. Where would they prefer it....between the eyes or in the guts?

Whoa...my BS meter's going bugshit!! A Marxist kool-aid drinker must be in the vicinity!

You know what TM's rethoric reminds me of? Those creepy twin girls in The Shining. That calm, brainwashed-sounding "Hello Danny. Come play with us" is what it reminds me of.

When that day comes, I'm going to listen to this music recording:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cn7ZW8ts3Y]Spem In Alium Thomas Tallis - YouTube[/ame]

I will have my M4 Carbine, I'll fire every last piece of ammunition I have.

When I run out of ammo, I''ll have my horse waiting in a safe place nearby (I'm a very good rider). I will have the Federalist Papers, Common Sense and the United States Constitution hanging from the saddle.

I will then put my IPOD and headphones on, and blast this opera scene from time 1:30

I will pick up my forefather's late 18th cavalry saber and ride to my death, I'll wait for the national media to be present, so they can label me a terrorist.

What will you be doing? Lining up for the gas chamber?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back