'Justice' In The Police State: Police Burn Dorner To Death...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

*Local news channel Kcal9 has played a recording in which police were heard to yell “burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,” as Dorner was barricaded inside his hideout.

The news followed an LAPD audio recording in which a police officer is heard to say, “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement.

During a Wednesday press conference, the San Bernadino County Sheriff claimed that law enforcement did not "intentionally" set fire to the cabin.

Dorner had barricaded himself in the cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear, Los Angeles. The drawn-out and dramatic manhunt culminated with a siege and shootout.

His hideout cabin was apparently set alight after attempts to force him out using smoke bombs and teargas failed. The message “surrender or come out,” had been blasted into the building by law enforcement officials, and the media was ordered to shut off their live feeds during the stand-off.

Hundreds watched the building go up in flames. It was unknown what had caused the fire. Nobody had been seen attempting to escape, and a charred body was later recovered from the wreckage, leading to the widespread belief that Dorner had been burned alive. However, no one has been formally identified – it may take days for the authorities to officially confirm that it was Dorner...

More:
'Burn it Down' ? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends ? RT

Last edited:
No reasonable person has anything sympathy for this man.

He brought it on himself.

Just like Randy Weaver and family, once you point a gun at a peace officer, all bets are off. You're fucked and good riddance.

Call in the drones, I say.

Just like Randy Weaver and family, once you point a gun at a peace officer, all bets are off. You're fucked and good riddance.

Heil Big Brother back at ya! :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fjVJ3I15ac]Actual Police Audio of Intentional Burning of Dorner and INNOCENTS - YouTube[/ame]

Guess what, dipshit, George Orwell would agree with me.

When you shoot at police officers who are carrying out their duties in legal and proper manner, then our society expects the officers rain hell down on you.

Anyone who believe this is a big conspiracy or coverup is too stupid for words.

Most people who believe they are wrongly terminated either hire a lawyer or they are grateful for the freedom to go find a job where they will be appreciated.

This sack of shit went postal. He fought the law and law won.

End of story.

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco. Definitely Red Pill time for America.

maybe they should have just torched OJ's mansion and saved the espense of a long, drawnout, costly trial.

Guess what, dipshit, George Orwell would agree with me.

When you shoot at police officers who are carrying out their duties in legal and proper manner, then our society expects the officers rain hell down on you.

Anyone who believe this is a big conspiracy or coverup is too stupid for words.

Most people who believe they are wrongly terminated either hire a lawyer or they are grateful for the freedom to go find a job where they will be appreciated.

This sack of shit went postal. He fought the law and law won.

End of story.

I never suggested Conspiracy. This one's right there in front of your face to see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lycUbityvx0]Cops Caught Yelling Burn That Motherfucker Down During Chris Dorner Standoff - YouTube[/ame]

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco.

The only 'Innocents' at Waco were the children. That was a tragedy that could have been avoided if not for the irresponsible and criminal men and women.

Definitely Red Pill time for America.

Tea Baggers have been drinking red kool-aide since 2009. No pill will help them.

We just need to shame the Baggers, NRA, fringe-right, back into the hate cave they crawled out of.

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco.

The only 'Innocents' at Waco were the children. That was a tragedy that could have been avoided if not for the irresponsible and criminal men and women.

Tea Baggers have been drinking red kool-aide since 2009. No pill will help them.

We just need to shame the Baggers, NRA, fringe-right, back into the hate cave they crawled out of.

You sound very hateful. You'll be very useful in this Police State.

maybe they should have just torched OJ's mansion and saved the espense of a long, drawnout, costly trial.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

I bet you hear that all the time.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

so you are saying taking out a cop should take precident over taking out an unarmed citizen?

The fail is in your court

Did the po widdle lefties get their panties in a wad because they were cheated of their free mumia moment?

You sound very hateful. You'll be very useful in this Police State.

what he also doesn't realize is that the NRA will need a bigger rock to crawl under since it's membership is growing rapidly.

So police get to burn them at the stake without arrest or trial.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

so you are saying taking out a cop should take precident over taking out an unarmed citizen?

The fail is in your court

Warped Goose Stepper mentality. Waddayagonnaddo?

i've been laughing my ass off and feeling very safe in the fact that he is sure to make any not eligible for firearms purchase list that may ever come out. that one is two flews over the cuckoo's nest

Very interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwZbh6umNtY]HOSTAGE INTERVIEW LIVE! COPS SAID BURN MOTHERFUCKER! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! CHRISTOPHER DORNER IS BONES! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back