'Justice' In The Police State: Police Burn Dorner To Death...

I also heard an officer saying to secure the back in case dorner ran out that way. They were trying to get him out of the building not necessarily burn him to death.

Maybe, but they did burn him to death. That's the reality.

It was his choice. Either burn to death or surrender.

Or his third and far more likely choice, since he was clearly armed and clearly hunted and clearly already a murderer-- commit suicide in the house. Because at that point the fire is irrelevant.

Yet another scenario the OP forgot to think of.

Last edited:
I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco.

The only 'Innocents' at Waco were the children. That was a tragedy that could have been avoided if not for the irresponsible and criminal men and women.

Definitely Red Pill time for America.

Tea Baggers have been drinking red kool-aide since 2009. No pill will help them.

We just need to shame the Baggers, NRA, fringe-right, back into the hate cave they crawled out of.

You sound very hateful. You'll be very useful in this Police State.

Don't mistake ridicule for hate.

I'm making fun of you and this ridiculous thread.

Get over it, sparky.

The only 'Innocents' at Waco were the children. That was a tragedy that could have been avoided if not for the irresponsible and criminal men and women.

Tea Baggers have been drinking red kool-aide since 2009. No pill will help them.

We just need to shame the Baggers, NRA, fringe-right, back into the hate cave they crawled out of.

You sound very hateful. You'll be very useful in this Police State.

Don't mistake ridicule for hate.

I'm making fun of you and this ridiculous thread.

Get over it, sparky.

just how many hours a day do they allow you out of the straight jacket?

I also heard an officer saying to secure the back in case dorner ran out that way. They were trying to get him out of the building not necessarily burn him to death.

I get what you are saying I'm not a big fan of cops or police states either but dorner was becoming more of a threat the more time went on, he had killed another officer and held two people kidnapped.

They tried everything to get him to come out. Dorner made his own choices. He stayed inside. He may have even put a bullet in his brain before he burned.

I get what you are saying I'm not a big fan of cops or police states either but dorner was becoming more of a threat the more time went on, he had killed another officer and held two people kidnapped.

They tried everything to get him to come out. Dorner made his own choices. He stayed inside. He may have even put a bullet in his brain before he burned.

I think they believe he killed himself.

Whether this is relevant to the discussion, I can't say--someone else pointed out that it wasn't LAPD in charge of the operation. IIRC, it was Fish and Wildlife or San Bernadino Sheriff's Dept. based on that I tend to believe the officials would have been more detatched and professional.

Why does anyone give a shit how this scumbag died?

He shot a policeman and fired on police who were there to arrest him.

FACT.

FACT.

FACT.

It's called suicide by cop.

maybe they should have just torched OJ's mansion and saved the espense of a long, drawnout, costly trial.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

I bet you hear that all the time.

so you are saying taking out a cop should take precident over taking out an unarmed citizen?

The fail is in your court
the LA PD begged this guy to turn himself in on national TV.well he not only ignored the plea he waged a fire fight against them and killed again !! the bastard is dead and thats his own dumb ass fault.

Exactly! As they burned 21 innocent children to death at Waco.

As the song goes, it's getting to be a habit with them. But the problem is they do it covertly then deny it, which is a very dangerous precedent to be setting. We The People should decide if this is the way we want our police to handle situations like Waco and other holdouts..

The tear gas canisters used at Waco, and apparently in this example, burn off at 2800f. In a wooden structure like the Waco residence and this old log cabin there is no question that a fire will be started. If this is what the public representative wants, then the police are authorized to do it. But only in a police state are police presumed to have such arbitrary discretion.

So the question is who authorized the use of those canisters at Waco and in this most recent example?

Exactly! As they burned 21 innocent children to death at Waco.

the adults at Waco refused to let the children out, idiot.
Which means it was okay to set fire to a building where numerous children are held under the control of a suicidally fanatical adult.

But that aside, your position is consistent with your authoritarian/submissive mindset. As far as you're concerned no one with a badge can be held accountable for anything.

maybe they should have just torched OJ's mansion and saved the espense of a long, drawnout, costly trial.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

so you are saying taking out a cop should take precident over taking out an unarmed citizen?

Um actually you fail. It already does legally. Killing a cop carries a heavier sentence in almost every state, than killing anyone else.

Well they had to kill him somehow. They could not let him go to trial and help promote gun control.

You do notice that the left isn't mentioning gun control at all about this case even though he possessed automatic weapons which he used to kill four people.

I guess if you love Obama it's ok.

:cuckoo:
'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

*Local news channel Kcal9 has played a recording in which police were heard to yell “burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,” as Dorner was barricaded inside his hideout.

The news followed an LAPD audio recording in which a police officer is heard to say, “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement.

During a Wednesday press conference, the San Bernadino County Sheriff claimed that law enforcement did not "intentionally" set fire to the cabin.

Dorner had barricaded himself in the cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear, Los Angeles. The drawn-out and dramatic manhunt culminated with a siege and shootout.

His hideout cabin was apparently set alight after attempts to force him out using smoke bombs and teargas failed. The message “surrender or come out,” had been blasted into the building by law enforcement officials, and the media was ordered to shut off their live feeds during the stand-off.

Hundreds watched the building go up in flames. It was unknown what had caused the fire. Nobody had been seen attempting to escape, and a charred body was later recovered from the wreckage, leading to the widespread belief that Dorner had been burned alive. However, no one has been formally identified – it may take days for the authorities to officially confirm that it was Dorner...

More:
'Burn it Down' ? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends ? RT
You do realize that the LAPD officers on scene had nothing to do with the tactical operation, and that it was SBCSD who was conducting the operation, and that LAPD arrived on scene after the cabin began to burn, correct?

Christ, you conspiracy loons, largely made up of never been laid Ron Paul supporters, are fucking idiots to the core.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Well they had to kill him somehow. They could not let him go to trial and help promote gun control.

You do notice that the left isn't mentioning gun control at all about this case even though he possessed automatic weapons which he used to kill four people.

I guess if you love Obama it's ok.
Actually, Dorners actions fully makes the case for gun rights.

Did OJ shoot at cops?

No.

Your post is a FAIL.

the LA PD begged this guy to turn himself in on national TV.well he not only ignored the plea he waged a fire fight against them and killed again !! the bastard is dead and thats his own dumb ass fault.
It sounds as though the coward elected to put a bullet in his own head, rather than choose to fight to the death....It's just too bad he didn't get to feel what it's like to burn to death.....That would have been poetic justice at its very core.

Forum List

Back