'Justice' In The Police State: Police Burn Dorner To Death...

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco. Definitely Red Pill time for America.

I'll bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh and his Branch Davidians killed six ATF agents, and that they had a large cache of automatic weapons, IEDs, and other illegal weapons.

I'll also bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh was a pedophile who raped girls in his Branch Davidian group as young as 12 years old, forced all married men in his group to surrender their wives to him, and Koresh fathered almost 20 children in his group of under 100 "believers".

I'll bet that all people in this forum with functioning brains are wondering WHY "paulitician" is defending a cold-blooded murderer like Dorner, and a murderer and rapist and pedophile like David Koresh.

I don't have any sympathy for a Cop killer. I have three friends and co-workers engraved on the Police Officer National memorial shot and killed in the line of duty (look them up if you want Bill Fitzgerald, Kenny Grant, Gary Stimolowski) but I draw the line at burning a suspect out of hiding. LAPD had to know that the tear gas canisters would spark a fire. Did they consider that innocent people might be imprisoned in the cabin?

Im not sure our society truly understands Justice and Due process anymore.

Police radio transmission " OK to deliver the burn". What did they think would happen? Burn down the freaking cabin with the perp inside and possibly hostages so they would avoid a standoff and possibly hazardous entry. You wouldn't do it to a Afghanistan hut.

Police radio transmission " OK to deliver the burn". What did they think would happen? Burn down the freaking cabin with the perp inside and possibly hostages so they would avoid a standoff and possibly hazardous entry. You wouldn't do it to a Afghanistan hut.

"possibly hostages"? What possible hostages?? They chased him in there in the first place and therefore knew exactly what its population of one was.

Well they had to kill him somehow. They could not let him go to trial and help promote gun control.

You do notice that the left isn't mentioning gun control at all about this case even though he possessed automatic weapons which he used to kill four people.

[...]
Automatic weapons? I hadn't heard that. Do you recall where you heard it, or can you supply a link to your source?

In any case, if he did personally possess automatic weapons he either stole them from LAPD or the Navy, or he has an FFL, or he bought them illegally. So his having them is not relevant to any existing or proposed gun laws.

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco. Definitely Red Pill time for America.

I'll bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh and his Branch Davidians killed six ATF agents, and that they had a large cache of automatic weapons, IEDs, and other illegal weapons.
The Davidians killed those ATF agents in what a Texas criminal court decided was self defense and dismissed all charges. Because according to Texas law that raid was unlawful (no warrant presented or possessed by the raiders) and an equal level of defensive force was justified (see Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34 of Texas Penal Law.) Too bad Federal Law makes no such provision.

Also, you are quite mistaken about automatic weapons. The Davidians had no automatic weapons. No automatic weapon fire issued from the Davidians residence during the standoff and no automatic weapons were recovered from the ruins.

I'll also bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh was a pedophile who raped girls in his Branch Davidian group as young as 12 years old, forced all married men in his group to surrender their wives to him, and Koresh fathered almost 20 children in his group of under 100 "believers".
Both the local Sheriff (Jack Harwell) and the Texas Department of Social Services investigated the charges of child molestation lodged against David Koresh by the jealous husband of a Davidian woman who left him to be with Koresh. All those charges were determined to be unfounded. But even if they were valid charges they would be well outside the jurisdiction of the BATF.

I'll bet that all people in this forum with functioning brains are wondering WHY "paulitician" is defending a cold-blooded murderer like Dorner, and a murderer and rapist and pedophile like David Koresh.
Paulitician is not defending anyone. He is condemning the precipitous and morally reprehensible actions of certain law enforcement agencies and the increasingly militaristic nature of law enforcement in America.

It appears that you read into these situations the things you wish to believe. Here is a link to some well researched facts about the Waco Siege: The Davidian Massacre -- Chpt. 05

Why does anyone give a shit how this scumbag died?

He shot a policeman and fired on police who were there to arrest him.

FACT.

FACT.

FACT.

It's called suicide by cop.
I'm not sure any of us are in sympathy with Christopher Dorner -- in spite of the fact the man obviously was insane. The problem we have with the tendency of law enforcement agencies, outstandingly the BATF and FBI/HRT at Waco, is this consistent tendency to terminate these standoffs by covertly setting fire and later denying it. In doing so it is they, rather than any representative of the public, who are deciding what action to take in such matters, a condition which defines a police state.

The police should not take such radical action without it either being approved by the supreme authority in their respective jurisdiction, or it being a standard operational procedure specifically outlined in their training manual.

Briefly stated, we neither want nor need our law enforcement agencies arbitrarily proceeding like Nazi Storm Troopers in Blitzkreig operations. It is politically unhealthy and is a major step in the wrong direction.

Well they had to kill him somehow. They could not let him go to trial and help promote gun control.

You do notice that the left isn't mentioning gun control at all about this case even though he possessed automatic weapons which he used to kill four people.

[...]
Automatic weapons? I hadn't heard that. Do you recall where you heard it, or can you supply a link to your source?

In any case, if he did personally possess automatic weapons he either stole them from LAPD or the Navy, or he has an FFL, or he bought them illegally. So his having them is not relevant to any existing or proposed gun laws.

It seems like every fact in this case needs to be checked.

I had time to check today --I heard Big Bear was 20 miles from LA. It is 188 miles from LA.

He had 'guns'--that is all I know.

CNN will have a special report tomorrow night at 10 PM. Not certain I will tune in. Tired of being instructed by CNN and/or Fox News or any of the others.

Did anyone else hear/read that Geraldo Rivera was considering a run for the Senate? I don't like his mustache, as petty as that sounds and have heard enough from him and a long list of others.

A few reports said that Dorner may have been injured, blood spatters were seen leading into the cabin.

At no point was Dorner heard to respond to the cops, nor did he shoot at them after the initial exchange.

My guess is that he was dead long before the fire started.

'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

*Local news channel Kcal9 has played a recording in which police were heard to yell “burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,” as Dorner was barricaded inside his hideout.

The news followed an LAPD audio recording in which a police officer is heard to say, “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement.

During a Wednesday press conference, the San Bernadino County Sheriff claimed that law enforcement did not "intentionally" set fire to the cabin.

Dorner had barricaded himself in the cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear, Los Angeles. The drawn-out and dramatic manhunt culminated with a siege and shootout.

His hideout cabin was apparently set alight after attempts to force him out using smoke bombs and teargas failed. The message “surrender or come out,” had been blasted into the building by law enforcement officials, and the media was ordered to shut off their live feeds during the stand-off.

Hundreds watched the building go up in flames. It was unknown what had caused the fire. Nobody had been seen attempting to escape, and a charred body was later recovered from the wreckage, leading to the widespread belief that Dorner had been burned alive. However, no one has been formally identified – it may take days for the authorities to officially confirm that it was Dorner...

More:
'Burn it Down' ? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends ? RT
Bunch of cowboys. :evil:

Obviously liberals would rather Dorner shot more cops. They are disappointed that he didn't get the chance.

"Burn it down"? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends.

Except LAPD wasn't involved at all. But, it would destroy the narrative wouldn't it? The pro crime crowd has to keep the fake story going. The LAPD is so corrupt, it burned this poor innocent man to death. Except it wasn't them.

Did the po widdle lefties get their panties in a wad because they were cheated of their free mumia moment?

These things really aren't Left/Right issues. They're much much bigger than that.

To the left, Dorner is a superhero. He got smoked. Literally. Now the left wants to drag out some kind of perceived injustice! What the left really wanted was a few more dead bodies. They wanted Dorner rage acted out on the unjust cops. That's what they wanted.

Dumb fuck. The only person here defending the homocidal maniac is a libertarian, one of your own. You are a sick bastard, Katz.

The Davidians killed those ATF agents in what a Texas criminal court decided was self defense and dismissed all charges. Because according to Texas law that raid was unlawful (no warrant presented or possessed by the raiders) and an equal level of defensive force was justified (see Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34 of Texas Penal Law.) Too bad Federal Law makes no such provision.

Also, you are quite mistaken about automatic weapons. The Davidians had no automatic weapons. No automatic weapon fire issued from the Davidians residence during the standoff and no automatic weapons were recovered from the ruins.

Both the local Sheriff (Jack Harwell) and the Texas Department of Social Services investigated the charges of child molestation lodged against David Koresh by the jealous husband of a Davidian woman who left him to be with Koresh. All those charges were determined to be unfounded. But even if they were valid charges they would be well outside the jurisdiction of the BATF.

Paulitician is not defending anyone. He is condemning the precipitous and morally reprehensible actions of certain law enforcement agencies and the increasingly militaristic nature of law enforcement in America.

It appears that you read into these situations the things you wish to believe. Here is a link to some well researched facts about the Waco Siege: The Davidian Massacre -- Chpt. 05

Yea they were a bunch of innocent idiots.

The convicted Davidians, who received sentences of up to 40 years, were:

• Kevin A. Whitecliff—convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a firearm during a crime.
  • Jaime Castillo—convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a firearm during a crime.
  • Paul Gordon Fatta—convicted of conspiracy to possess machine guns and aiding Davidian leader David Koresh in possessing machine guns.
  • Renos Lenny Avraam (British national) —convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a firearm during a crime.
  • Graeme Leonard Craddock (Australian national) —convicted of possessing a grenade and using or possessing a firearm during a crime.
  • Brad Eugene Branch—convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a firearm during a crime.
  • Livingstone Fagan (British national) —convicted of voluntary manslaughter and using a firearm during a crime.
  • Ruth Riddle (Canadian national) —convicted of using or carrying a weapon during a crime.
  • Kathryn Schroeder—sentenced to three years after pleading guilty to a reduced charge of forcibly resisting arrest.
THE DAVIDIAN TRIAL AND APPEALS

A few reports said that Dorner may have been injured, blood spatters were seen leading into the cabin.

At no point was Dorner heard to respond to the cops, nor did he shoot at them after the initial exchange.

My guess is that he was dead long before the fire started.
Not true......after the first exchange upon arriving outside the cabin, where the one cop was killed and the other injured, he broke into the cabin where he continued to fire on the Sheriff's....That was the firefight captured on audio....There was one shot heard from inside the cabin AFTER the fire broke out, it's on tape, and is most likely when he killed himself....He may well have been injured during the first exchange, but he did continue to fire after entering the cabin.

I don't have any sympathy for a Cop killer. I have three friends and co-workers engraved on the Police Officer National memorial shot and killed in the line of duty (look them up if you want Bill Fitzgerald, Kenny Grant, Gary Stimolowski) but I draw the line at burning a suspect out of hiding. LAPD had to know that the tear gas canisters would spark a fire. Did they consider that innocent people might be imprisoned in the cabin?
LAPD was not on scene until AFTER the fire broke out.....SBCSD and Fish and wildlife officers were....SBCSD were in charge of tactical operations, and were informed by a neighbor who was looking after the cabin for the owners, that there was no one else in the cabin at the time. The cabin was empty prior to Dorner entering.....The SBCSD fired two or three cold shot tear canisters into the cabin, when Dorner did not respond, they fired a hot shot canister (more powerfully concentrated tear gas) into the cabin....Some time later the fire broke out, and shortly after the one shot from inside the cabin was heard.

Last edited:
These things really aren't Left/Right issues. They're much much bigger than that.

To the left, Dorner is a superhero. He got smoked. Literally. Now the left wants to drag out some kind of perceived injustice! What the left really wanted was a few more dead bodies. They wanted Dorner rage acted out on the unjust cops. That's what they wanted.

Dumb fuck. The only person here defending the homocidal maniac is a libertarian, one of your own. You are a sick bastard, Katz.

The only person "here", here really?

So you missed all those leftists on television comparing Dorner to Django, Denzel Washington and saying we're all Dorner now. There's a bigger world than just here.

Pr
I also heard an officer saying to secure the back in case dorner ran out that way. They were trying to get him out of the building not necessarily burn him to death.

Maybe, but they did burn him to death. That's the reality.

Probably not. There was a report of a single gunshot. That was likely when he shot himself.

Yes, and he probably started the fire himself too. Lets see, where have we heard that one before?

Forum List

Back