'Justice' In The Police State: Police Burn Dorner To Death...

'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

*Local news channel Kcal9 has played a recording in which police were heard to yell “burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,” as Dorner was barricaded inside his hideout.

The news followed an LAPD audio recording in which a police officer is heard to say, “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement.

During a Wednesday press conference, the San Bernadino County Sheriff claimed that law enforcement did not "intentionally" set fire to the cabin.

Dorner had barricaded himself in the cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear, Los Angeles. The drawn-out and dramatic manhunt culminated with a siege and shootout.

His hideout cabin was apparently set alight after attempts to force him out using smoke bombs and teargas failed. The message “surrender or come out,” had been blasted into the building by law enforcement officials, and the media was ordered to shut off their live feeds during the stand-off.

Hundreds watched the building go up in flames. It was unknown what had caused the fire. Nobody had been seen attempting to escape, and a charred body was later recovered from the wreckage, leading to the widespread belief that Dorner had been burned alive. However, no one has been formally identified – it may take days for the authorities to officially confirm that it was Dorner...

More:
'Burn it Down' ? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends ? RT

Wait wait wait Paulitician supporting a conspiracy theory against the US! Does Ron Paul make you nutz take an oath to be a support of his that you must believe in all antiAmerican conspiracy theories?

:clap2:
A far better post than the OP. LAPD also has to answer for shooting two innocent women on nothing more than suspicion of a similar vehicle.

Want to place a bet on whether they ever do? Whether the cops involved face ANY sort of discipline, or if the victims are just quietly paid off and the media never bothers to follow up?

Pretty sad commentary on average Americans these days. So many so unwilling to even consider the notion he could be innocent. But then again, Guilty until proven Innocent is always the case in Police States. So why should this Police State be any different?

'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

it was Dorner...

More:
'Burn it Down' ? Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends ? RT
I have no sympathy on him. Saves the tax payers for him to spend time in jail and feed and house him. I just hope they pay these homeowners for burning their house down though.

speaking of money--I'd like to know how much was spent in this effort?

I'd really like to know how much is spent on all of these incidents? Not that I think there is a 'solution' --but it should be of some concern to someone--government official or media.

Tired of 'The Focus' being diverted.

I seem to recall during the Sandy Hook shooting--'We are not going to mention his name--Adam Lanza--we do not want to glorify him...'

All that seems to be forgotten. Creating credibility issues for me. fwiw.

Pretty sad commentary on average Americans these days. So many so unwilling to even consider the notion he could be innocent. But then again, Guilty until proven Innocent is always the case in Police States. So why should this Police State be any different?

:confused:

His manifesto and subsequent video is a defacto confession. He shot 7 people, 4 of them died. He wasn't "innocent."

His manifesto and subsequent video is a defacto confession. He shot 7 people, 4 of them died. He wasn't "innocent."

Not buying the 'Manifesto' scam. Seen that re-run TV Show before. And in America, we are all innocent until proven guilty.

Not buying the 'Manifesto' scam. Seen that re-run TV Show before. And in America, we are all innocent until proven guilty.

If you want your day in court, lay down your arms when the police surround the house and come out with your hands up.

Seriously man, there is no defense of Dorner.

Oh, and in case you think I'm biased, I believe the Police have a very important job to do. I mean, someone needs to run the drugs, guns, prostitution, and extortion rings...

And with that, we say goodbye to this recent passage:
I'll bet that all people in this forum with functioning brains are wondering WHY "paulitician" is defending a cold-blooded murderer like Dorner, and a murderer and rapist and pedophile like David Koresh.
Paulitician is not defending anyone. He is condemning the precipitous and morally reprehensible actions of certain law enforcement agencies and the increasingly militaristic nature of law enforcement in America.

Wave bye bye now :bye1: to that defense, because you are indeed defending a cold-blooded murderer in an endless flitting from one conspiracy theory to the next like some kind of Paranoia Butterfly.

Want to know just how far out you are here P? You've got me and Uncensored on the same side. When that happens you know you're standing in violation all laws of Obviousity. :eusa_shhh:

If you want your day in court, lay down your arms when the police surround the house and come out with your hands up.

Seriously man, there is no defense of Dorner.

Oh, and in case you think I'm biased, I believe the Police have a very important job to do. I mean, someone needs to run the drugs, guns, prostitution, and extortion rings...

I hear ya, but as usual, we don't know the real story. Their 'Manifesto' shite is just so contrived and stale. I seriously doubt there ever was a Manifesto. That being said, i'm not defending Dorner. I'm just questioning what some are calling 'Justice' these days. I think it's a very fair and important question.

I bet most Americans still believe their Government didn't burn all those innocent men, women, and children to death at Waco. Definitely Red Pill time for America.

I'll bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh and his Branch Davidians killed six ATF agents, and that they had a large cache of automatic weapons, IEDs, and other illegal weapons.
The Davidians killed those ATF agents in what a Texas criminal court decided was self defense and dismissed all charges. Because according to Texas law that raid was unlawful (no warrant presented or possessed by the raiders) and an equal level of defensive force was justified (see Sections 9.32, 9.33, and 9.34 of Texas Penal Law.) Too bad Federal Law makes no such provision.

Also, you are quite mistaken about automatic weapons. The Davidians had no automatic weapons. No automatic weapon fire issued from the Davidians residence during the standoff and no automatic weapons were recovered from the ruins.

I'll also bet that most Americans have forgotten that David Koresh was a pedophile who raped girls in his Branch Davidian group as young as 12 years old, forced all married men in his group to surrender their wives to him, and Koresh fathered almost 20 children in his group of under 100 "believers".
Both the local Sheriff (Jack Harwell) and the Texas Department of Social Services investigated the charges of child molestation lodged against David Koresh by the jealous husband of a Davidian woman who left him to be with Koresh. All those charges were determined to be unfounded. But even if they were valid charges they would be well outside the jurisdiction of the BATF.

I'll bet that all people in this forum with functioning brains are wondering WHY "paulitician" is defending a cold-blooded murderer like Dorner, and a murderer and rapist and pedophile like David Koresh.
Paulitician is not defending anyone. He is condemning the precipitous and morally reprehensible actions of certain law enforcement agencies and the increasingly militaristic nature of law enforcement in America.

It appears that you read into these situations the things you wish to believe. Here is a link to some well researched facts about the Waco Siege: The Davidian Massacre -- Chpt. 05

You are wrong on so many of your statements, I don't know where to begin.

I just watched a two hour long documentary on one of the cable channels about the whole Branch Davidian/Waco incident, where many people involved in the whole thing (ATF, FBI, former Branch Davidian members, etc.) were extensively interviewed and plenty of video and audio evidence was presented.

You need to get your "story" straight. No doubt, there was plenty of blame and wrongdoing on BOTH sides of the incident, but that doesn't excuse what "David Koresh" perpetrated and the crimes he committed against children, against his adult followers, and the federal firearms laws that he thumbed his nose at.

I am certainly not a fan of "big brother" and "big government", and I believe that the ATF and the FBI overstep their bounds on MANY occasions (Ruby Ridge is a perfect example), but in the case of Koresh, he got what he deserved, and unfortunately 80 other people decided to follow Koresh to their deaths.

Last edited:

Not buying the 'Manifesto' scam. Seen that re-run TV Show before.
LMAO :lmao:

:cuckoo:

Ah, jeeze, you guys are a laugh a minute.

Not buying the 'Manifesto' scam. Seen that re-run TV Show before.

The old 'Manifesto' scam has been used & abused. There very likely never was one. But hey, that's just my opinion.
And i'm sure you can provide all the evidence to prove that the manifesto scam has been used and abused, along with the solid proof to support your claim that Dorner was intentionally burned to death, correct?

And please try to use actual PROOF, and not BS videos from loons, or BS claims from your beloved tin foil hat websites.

We'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle:

The old 'Manifesto' scam has been used & abused. There very likely never was one. But hey, that's just my opinion.
And i'm sure you can provide all the evidence to prove that the manifesto scam has been used and abused, along with the solid proof to support your claim that Dorner was intentionally burned to death, correct?

And please try to use actual PROOF, and not BS videos from loons, or BS claims from your beloved tin foil hat websites.

We'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, he can do that. Just give him a green screen. :lmao:

Too bad that Dorner was barbecued.

If he would have been taken alive, YOU could have started a "Chris Dorner Legal Defense Fund".

Why don't you grow some kahoonas, obtain the names and addresses of the families of Dorner's murder victims, and send all of them your own "manifesto" defending Dorner?

If he would have been taken alive, YOU could have started a "Chris Dorner Legal Defense Fund".

Why don't you grow some kahoonas, obtain the names and addresses of the families of Dorner's murder victims, and send all of them your own "manifesto" defending Dorner?

:lol: Manifesto. That one always cracks me up. How many more times is the Government/Media Complex gonna use that one? Yeah sure, everyone writes those long-winded 'Manifestos' right before they go out and commit crimes. Sure they do. Such convenient Government/Media Bullshit. But it sells i guess.

Last edited:

:lol: Manifesto. That one always cracks me up. How many more times is the Government/Media Complex gonna use that one? Yeah sure, everyone writes those long-winded 'Manifestos' right before they go out and commit crimes. Sure they do. Such convenient Government/Media Bullshit. But it sells i guess.

You're one of those "everyone, everybody, all liberals, all conservatives, all blacks, all whites, all men, all women" types, who makes sweeping, ridiculously simple-minded statements in a feeble attempt to defend your own preposterous agendas.

Ron Paul would CRINGE with embarrassment and disgust if he knew you were misusing his name and image.

You have NOTHING in common with Ron Paul or Rand Paul, except that you breathe air.

You're one of those "everyone, everybody, all liberals, all conservatives, all blacks, all whites, all men, all women" types, who makes sweeping, ridiculously simple-minded statements in a feeble attempt to defend your own preposterous agendas.

Ron Paul would CRINGE with embarrassment and disgust if he knew you were misusing his name and image.

You have NOTHING in common with Ron Paul or Rand Paul, except that you breathe air.

Sounds like a good beginning to your Manifesto. Good luck.

'Oh looky here, we miraculously just found ourselves a 'Manifesto' outlining everything he planned to do. Man, how convenient for us.'

Seriously, do people believe this shite?

Forum List

Back