Justice Is Served

“As a result, I feel compelled to offer my resignation as chair of the Lamar County Democratic Party for consideration by the County Executive Committee,” O’Connor said.
He resigned from being chair of Lamar County Democratic Party. Nothing of consequence.

“As a result, I feel compelled to offer my resignation as chair of the Lamar County Democratic Party for consideration by the County Executive Committee,” O’Connor said.
He resigned from being chair of Lamar County Democratic Party. Nothing of consequence.

It reflects on the party. These things are cumulative.

I think I'll buy a pack of Oreos tonight. It's been a while.

It reflects on the party. These things are cumulative.
If it had been an high ranking elected official with power, he would not have resigned.

They're delicious. They also make Wigger cookies: white on the outside, chocolate inside.

oreo-cookie-club-january-2018-13.jpg

They were never my favorite. Loved the cookie portion but hated the texture and too-sweet middle stuff. When DOUBLE Oreos came on the scene it was an abomination to the cookie-world ;)

Forum List

Back