Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Seems he is out of touch with our society

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.
I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

Against mob rule? You don't mind states not following the constitution?
You clearly don’t understand what’s being discussed.

Wow, this is 2017 and the dumb Left Wingers still do not understand that it takes a man and a women to create a baby.
Liberals are science deniers.

Speaking of science, I would love to see some scientific journal articles comparing children raised by straight parents verses gay parents.

Unfortunately, I don't think such articles would be allowed if they showed that children of straight parents were better off on average.

I think it was painful enough for the CDC to openly admit that gay men in the US account for about 80% of new STD and AIDS cases every year despite being only about 5% of the population.

Wow, this is 2017 and the dumb Left Wingers still do not understand that it takes a man and a women to create a baby.
Liberals are science deniers.

Speaking of science, I would love to see some scientific journal articles comparing children raised by straight parents verses gay parents.

Unfortunately, I don't think such articles would be allowed if they showed that children of straight parents were better off on average.

I think it was painful enough for the CDC to openly admit that gay men in the US account for about 80% of new STD and AIDS cases every year despite being only about 5% of the population.

God made it so only a man and woman can have children. I think there is a reason for that. Plus I live in a black community which is statistically renown for single-parent families, and I see the problems these kids have.

Republicans so concerned with money.

Look at their tax breaks for the super wealthy.

Look at their "fuk me now I'm the middle class" tax hikes.

Now, after they have turned Christianity from a benevolent religion into a "fuk the poor", "fuk the sick", "worship the rich" cult. They Pray and Kneel at the Sacred Alter of the Church of the Heartless Bastard. Far, far away from traditional Christianity. Jesus, all but forgotten, except they still keep the name.

Is that what Christian charities do, cater to the rich?
Some of the one's claiming God's name to do "their work" are being funded to bring in third world refugees and take care of illegal immigrants and operate various NGO's. I object to them receiving any public funds as generally its an enrichment for themselves while pushing an agenda that is being push by 'investment fund managers' who couldn't give a damn about the people on a whole. On the other hand some smaller church groups help fill the needs of the poor where the government assistance is lacking, these are generally smaller community churches that have survived the 'falling away' that has taken place over the last sixty years.

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Jesus listen to the way the left has to skew EVERYTHING. This was a ruling concerning states rights...yea do y’all remember that, the same sort of states rights that overturned DOMA. States rights were all the rage back then. But to the left it’s not about principles, it’s about using whatever tool handy to press the agenda. One second they’re for states rights, the next, states rights is the most evil concept on the planet. BE CONSISTENT. Best way to do that, take away power from the government, both fed and other...and leave people the fuck alone, let them choose and stay out of their business and stop using government to insert yourself into their business. To take away power from government, you also need checks and balances, and the biggest check to the fed is states rights. Let the constitutional republic work, stop giving power to the fed, let localities live the way their voters voted, let’s states live the way their voters voted, and make sure non of these governmental sources over step their bounds.

State Rights? :haha: Sort of like how slavery and white only water fountains were "state rights" issues as well? Give it up, this was not about states rights it was about states not having the power to discriminate based upon their own fucked up misguided religious views.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

States don't have the right to discriminate.

The state discriminates all the time.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

'The states" as in 1 of 50, not 'the state' and your examples of 'discrimination' are pretty weak.

I don’t blame states not following the constitution, on the constitution. States are an absolute hedge against the fed, as well as against mob rule. They are a check.

All I did was use your own words.

But I thought the left was all about state rights now that Trump was in office, or are you denying the state right to have a sanctuary city?

I find it interesting that Arizona was sued by Obama for trying to enforce the immigration laws that the Federal government was not. However, states seem to be able to thwart the Federal government from enforcing immigration laws now that Trump is in office.

Funny how that works.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

If you think that's bad, try being a truck driver. We don't have any constitutional rights.

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

no

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Our society has deteriorated. Look around you.

All I did was use your own words.
Uh nope, check again. Either you’re confusing me with someone else, or something went clearly soaring over your head.

Good point, we elected Trump.

Funny how that works.

'The states" as in 1 of 50, not 'the state' and your examples of 'discrimination' are pretty weak.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Take marriage, for example. Why is it that people who decide to marry should get special state perks? For what? Saying "I do"?

In fact, why get a marriage license? What did I do to earn that license?

In short, what on earth is a secular state doing condoning or condemning certain sexual unions or even giving perks over people who might choose not to have sex at all?

It seems to me that you are the one who has the weakest of all positions.

The other poster stated quite planely that a woman was one of the actual biological parents. The gay couple did not supply all the DNA to conceive the child.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.
In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Well, yes Adam and Steve can have a child via adoption. Maybe you have heard of it?

I guess that point flew right over your head.

No, the point flew under my ass like a fart because that is how valid of a point it was.

Yeah, well nature can be a bitch some times.

Like I said, sometimes you should read, hey possible do some research before posting.
In other words, you can't dispute what I have posted: Adam and Steve can't have a child.

That's the bottom line.

Well, yes Adam and Steve can have a child via adoption. Maybe you have heard of it?

I guess that point flew right over your head.

No, the point flew under my ass like a fart because that is how valid of a point it was.

Yeah, well nature can be a bitch some times.

Like being sterile?

Funny how that works.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Take marriage, for example. Why is it that people who decide to marry should get special state perks? For what? Saying "I do"?

In short, what on earth is a secular state doing condoning or condemning certain sexual unions or even giving perks over people who might choose not to have sex at all?

Another failure by the church allowing government to interfere with an age old institution of the connection between a man and a woman in matrimony.

Same sex couples don't have children.

My family would disagree...so does the law.

Funny how that works.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Nobody is stopping you from getting married. There is not a single court in the land that agrees with you.

Funny how that works.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Not to mention children. Why do people with children get tax breaks that I don't? Why is the government charging me to educate other people's kids? I didn't have kids--they did.

Good point, we elected Trump.

No nit wit, we elected Hillary but Trump stole the election. That's what you loons say.

Forum List

Back