🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice scales

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Deuteronomy 32:4-- All of Gods ways are justice--uncorruptable--a balanced set of justice scales--
This helps clear up two important matters when one applys God' justice scales to matters.

1) Eternal suffering--an impossibility with Gods justice scales applied--- it could never be --trillions x trillions x trillions, etc, of never ending years of suffering as punishment for 70-90 years of unrepented sin. impossible with Gods scales.
It was symbolism of the eternal value lost by being eternally cut off from God and not partaking of his kingdom.

2) A perfect mortal man lost a good standing with God by rebelling and sinning( apply Gods justice scales) a perfect mortal man died a sinless life and bought back what Adam had lost. Not God in the flesh--it wouldn't be justice.

This is the true God--Jehovah-Psalm 83:18.

God lets you judge and rejecting an eternal God equals eternal suffering because sin is eternal.

Let it be known that as soon as I explain one of your issues, you introduce new problems while you never address or face the error pointed out to you.

Deuteronomy 32:4-- All of Gods ways are justice--uncorruptable--a balanced set of justice scales--
This helps clear up two important matters when one applys God' justice scales to matters.

1) Eternal suffering--an impossibility with Gods justice scales applied--- it could never be --trillions x trillions x trillions, etc, of never ending years of suffering as punishment for 70-90 years of unrepented sin. impossible with Gods scales.
It was symbolism of the eternal value lost by being eternally cut off from God and not partaking of his kingdom.

2) A perfect mortal man lost a good standing with God by rebelling and sinning( apply Gods justice scales) a perfect mortal man died a sinless life and bought back what Adam had lost. Not God in the flesh--it wouldn't be justice.

Yes, God is in Psalm 83:18. This is what I see, Kjw47. You are a sincere individual. You desire to know the truth and in John 7: 17 Jesus told us that if we are willing to do the will of God once we know it - God will reveal the truth to us. So I would appeal to God along those lines if I were you. I believe you will find the answers you seek if you come to God with a sincere heart.

On the matter of Adam. Who made Adam, Kjw47? Was he born of a woman or born of God? Who? If you say he was born of God then you see this is why Jesus was born of God yet called the second Adam. If you say he was born of a woman, who was his mother?

A question I have for you. When Thomas put his hands into Jesus wounds, he exclaimed, My Lord and My God. As Jesus was sinless how could Jesus not have corrected Thomas were this not the truth? Why did he say to him Blessed are they who have not seen and believed? You see, it is by Faith, that you believe, Kjw47. It is not of works but of faith. Abraham was justified by "faith" not by works.

What did Abraham say when he went up to sacrifice his son, the son of promise?

It is written: And Abraham said to his young men, Abide here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. - Genesis 22: 5

Two things - he was obeying God and taking his son to the altar. Yet he tells his men, I and the boy are going up to worship - (pure worship is obedience and sacrifice) -

Now then, he knew he would return with the boy and told his men this. How did he know he would return with the boy - the son of promise? By faith. That is how he knew. That is how you are going to know too. You read the Word of God - and by Faith - you believe. Because God has given you a measure of faith and even though the size of a mustard seed. It is enough. Keep reading the Word of God until you are saved. By Faith you will receive what you are searching for kwj47. By faith.

Last edited:

Sin is a myth. There are only choices and each choice opens a new path. There is no separation from God... ever.

God lets you judge and rejecting an eternal God equals eternal suffering because sin is eternal.

Let it be known that as soon as I explain one of your issues, you introduce new problems while you never address or face the error pointed out to you.

there is 0 issue on the matter--what I showed about the true God is 100% accurate.

Yes, God is in Psalm 83:18. This is what I see, Kjw47. You are a sincere individual. You desire to know the truth and in John 7: 17 Jesus told us that if we are willing to do the will of God once we know it - God will reveal the truth to us. So I would appeal to God along those lines if I were you. I believe you will find the answers you seek if you come to God with a sincere heart.

On the matter of Adam. Who made Adam, Kjw47? Was he born of a woman or born of God? Who? If you say he was born of God then you see this is why Jesus was born of God yet called the second Adam. If you say he was born of a woman, who was his mother?

A question I have for you. When Thomas put his hands into Jesus wounds, he exclaimed, My Lord and My God. As Jesus was sinless how could Jesus not have corrected Thomas were this not the truth? Why did he say to him Blessed are they who have not seen and believed? You see, it is by Faith, that you believe, Kjw47. It is not of works but of faith. Abraham was justified by "faith" not by works.

It is written: And Abraham said to his young men, Abide here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. - Genesis 22: 5

Two things - he was obeying God and taking his son to the altar. Yet he tells his men, I and the boy are going up to worship - (pure worship is obedience and sacrifice) -

Now then, he knew he would return with the boy and told his men this. How did he know he would return with the boy - the son of promise? By faith. That is how he knew. That is how you are going to know too. You read the Word of God - and by Faith - you believe. Because God has given you a measure of faith and even though the size of a mustard seed. It is enough. Keep reading the Word of God until you are saved. By Faith you will receive what you are searching for kwj47. By faith.

I explained this to you I thought---Thomas was confused----- and a way bigger issue is that--Jesus while attending the synagogues his first 30 years was taught--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God---this is what he would have refuted but did not, because its 100% fact--the Israelites were serving the true God--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. They rejected Jesus--so the new religion--serves YHWH(Jehovah) as God and accepts Jesus as the one sent by God--The Messiah.
Jesus, Paul, Peter, John all in agreement---The Father( Jehovah) is Jesus' God--John 20:17,Rev 3:12---2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3----Rev 1:6---- either these 4 are wrong or the trinity teachers are wrong--I choose to believe those 4.

Sin is a myth. There are only choices and each choice opens a new path. There is no separation from God... ever.

Not according to God.

I explained this to you I thought---Thomas was confused----- and a way bigger issue is that--Jesus while attending the synagogues his first 30 years was taught--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God---this is what he would have refuted but did not, because its 100% fact--the Israelites were serving the true God--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. They rejected Jesus--so the new religion--serves YHWH(Jehovah) as God and accepts Jesus as the one sent by God--The Messiah.
Jesus, Paul, Peter, John all in agreement---The Father( Jehovah) is Jesus' God--John 20:17,Rev 3:12---2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3----Rev 1:6---- either these 4 are wrong or the trinity teachers are wrong--I choose to believe those 4.

Thank you for your response, Kwj47. I truly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. If Thomas was confused as you say he was, then was God confused also? In Genesis 1: 26 and Genesis 1:27 and again in Genesis 3:22? What do you think? Let me post the scriptures for your examination:

It is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image and in our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- Genesis 1: 26

And yet is written:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them.
- Genesis 1: 27

And finally it is written:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.
- Genesis 3: 22
Please notice that God refers to Himself as "Us" and "Our" - then in the very next verse God says man was created in His Own image. God is One as in 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Father, Word ( His Son - Jesus Christ ) , Spirit. Hear O Israel, the LORD thy God is One.

* When I asked you earlier about whether Adam was the son of God or son of man, I should have added - who was Adam's father? I did ask you who was Adam's mother but I should have asked, Who was Adam's father? Because the bloodline comes from the Father and not the mother. So with that established, I would like to present to you that where Adam fell, Christ did not. He is called the second Adam and the son of man for this very reason. Do you see the significance in this now? You see we are a trichotomy. We were created in the image of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

We are a spirit that will live eternally in one of two places. Heaven or hell. Because as a spirit we must dwell somewhere. ( Eternally ) While on this earth - although we are a spirit and God is a Spirit and we Worship God in Spirit and Truth ( See John 4 ) we live in a flesh and blood body. This body will perish and return back to dust. ( to the ground from whence it came originally - see Adam - his name means earth - red clay ) We have a soul. You can find the scripture of King David commanding his soul to Bless the LORD. The soul is the mind - the will, the heart, the seat of our emotions ) The Psalm I refer to specificly would be Psalm 103 : 1 - bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all of his benefits. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities, and who healeth all thy diseases. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction..... King David is speaking of the LORD JESUS, who was from the beginning.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning. - John 1: 1

Why is the W capitolized? Because this Word is Jesus Christ to which John refers.

It is written:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us ( and we beheld his glory as of the only begotten of the Father ) full of grace and truth.
-John 1: 14

And who was the only begotten of the Father?

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- John 3: 16

Last edited:

Thank you for your response, Kwj47. I truly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. If Thomas was confused as you say he was, then was God confused also? In Genesis 1: 26 and Genesis 1:27 and again in Genesis 3:22? What do you think? Let me post the scriptures for your examination:

It is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image and in our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- Genesis 1: 26

And yet is written:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them.
- Genesis 1: 27

And finally it is written:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.
- Genesis 3: 22
Please notice that God refers to Himself as "Us" and "Our" - then in the very next verse God says man was created in His Own image. God is One as in 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Father, Word ( His Son - Jesus Christ ) , Spirit. Hear O Israel, the LORD thy God is One.

* When I asked you earlier about whether Adam was the son of God or son of man, I should have added - who was Adam's father? I did ask you who was Adam's mother but I should have asked, Who was Adam's father? Because the bloodline comes from the Father and not the mother. So with that established, I would like to present to you that where Adam fell, Christ did not. He is called the second Adam and the son of man for this very reason. Do you see the significance in this now? You see we are a trichotomy. We were created in the image of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

We are a spirit that will live eternally in one of two places. Heaven or hell. Because as a spirit we must dwell somewhere. ( Eternally ) While on this earth - although we are a spirit and God is a Spirit and we Worship God in Spirit and Truth ( See John 4 ) we live in a flesh and blood body. This body will perish and return back to dust. ( to the ground from whence it came originally - see Adam - his name means earth - red clay ) We have a soul. You can find the scripture of King David commanding his soul to Bless the LORD. The soul is the mind - the will, the heart, the seat of our emotions ) The Psalm I refer to specificly would be Psalm 103 : 1 - bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all of his benefits. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities, and who healeth all thy diseases. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction..... King David is speaking of the LORD JESUS, who was from the beginning.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning. - John 1: 1

Why is the W capitolized? Because this Word is Jesus Christ to which John refers.

It is written:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us ( and we beheld his glory as of the only begotten of the Father ) full of grace and truth.
-John 1: 14

And who was the only begotten of the Father?

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- John 3: 16

Yes God and his master worker-Jesus ( let us make man in our image)--Proverbs 8--1Cor 1:30
The image = the capability of love and reasoning.

Yes-believe in the real Jesus'--There is more than one taught in this world.

The only word in greek for God-god= Theos.

In the beginning the Logos( word) was, and the Logos was with ho Theos and the word ( Logos)was Theos

It did not call the word--Ho Theos=The God---Theos=god--means has godlike qualities,--- because Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)

A major error to fit Catholicism council teachings.

Not according to God.

So you believe. Nonetheless, you cannot be separated from that which is omnipresent.

Hold the phone...... I have a big glaring question for you.
Why on God's green earth would you apply God's justice scales (judgement) when you can apply your Father's method, ( I no longer remember one sin you have committed since they were judged <(justice scales apply there) on the cross.
Rely on Him in all matters.

This is our Father:
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

and this:

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Because of this:

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ.

Why on God's green earth would you apply God's justice scales (judgement) when you can apply your Father's method, ( I no longer remember one sin you have committed since they were judged <(justice scales apply there) on the cross.

This is our Father:
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

and this:

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Because of this:

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ.

Why? Because their mediator is the Watchtower and not the Bible.

What Abraham and His grown son did, besides show their faith in God, was a pre-enactment of what God and His son were actually going to complete. Even to the extent that the sacrifice carried his own wood. And took a Gentile bride after the event transpired.
God provided a sacrifice for Abraham and for us. Because He and His Son love us that much.
The only thing He can't do is make us accept the sacrifice that was offered on our behalf. Only we can separate us from our Father. He's done every thing necessary to prevent separation. The rest is up to us.

Last edited:

This is our Father:

and this:

Because of this:

Why? Because their mediator is the Watchtower and not the Bible.

That is not truth--A JW lives by the word of God--- we are taught to apply every utterance from the word of God----- scriptures in every paragraph of the watchtower backing its teachings---The watchtower is used so that every JW worldwide receives the same spiritual feeding weekly--- Jesus' real truths prove it all.

This is our Father:

and this:

Because of this:

Jesus only covered--repented sin---practiced sin is not covered-Hebrews 10:26

This is our Father:

and this:

Because of this:

Jesus only covered--repented sin---practiced sin is not covered-Hebrews 10:26

That is a lie. Can you read the word "all"?

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The universe had a beginning over 13 billion years ago. Thus there's no such thing as eternal anything. Time is finite, and some theorize it can eventually end. And what's not theory, but pretty conclusive fact is that in a few trillion years the universe wont be making any new stars and the last stars will die and the universe will be cold and dark and possibly completely devoid of life.

Penalties, smelaties, I'm cashing in that IRA. :)

????....why would Jesus object to being considered the only God?.....

Forum List

Back