🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice scales

John 10:30, "I and my Father are one."
John 10:33, "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

The Jews understood Christ's statement that He and the Father "are one" to mean that Christ was claiming to be God (which He was). It infuriated the Jews who sought, then, to stone Him to death for "blasphemy."

Not one time in the 66 books.

we've covered this already....he specifically said it in John 8.....

Show me the passage where Jesus says---I am God---you cant--you can only twist what was said.

John 8:58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Did I twist the crowd's reaction to what he said?.....they wanted to stone him for blasphemy......you do know that the Jews never use the words "I am", right?.....

Exodus 4:14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am.[c] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

15 God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord,[d] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name forever,
the name you shall call me
from generation to generation.

if again you claim I am twisting things, why is it that those most familiar with the language came to the same conclusion?

John 10:31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Last edited:
100% fact--Jesus never said--I am God.--

/shrugs......yes he did.....

Not one time in the 66 books. Jesus clearly teaches--John 17:1-6,26---- The one who sent Jesus( Father) = the only true God--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, verse 26, = Jehovah. Jesus would never contradict himself--
Makes this truth from Jesus 100% true--John 4:22-24---The Father is searching for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--the true followers will do this, and the hour is now.
Jesus pointed his followers to his God and Father in all things.

This may surprise you but Jesus Christ is revealed in all 66 books of the bible. Each and every single one.

/shrugs......yes he did.....

Not one time in the 66 books. Jesus clearly teaches--John 17:1-6,26---- The one who sent Jesus( Father) = the only true God--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, verse 26, = Jehovah. Jesus would never contradict himself--
Makes this truth from Jesus 100% true--John 4:22-24---The Father is searching for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--the true followers will do this, and the hour is now.
Jesus pointed his followers to his God and Father in all things.

This may surprise you but Jesus Christ is revealed in all 66 books of the bible. Each and every single one.

YHVH(Jehovah),s personal name was in the ot in nearly 6800 places--replaced with-GOD--LORD-- Men had 0 right to remove that name--it was satans will for that atrocity. Jesus is not Jehovah--Jehovah is the Father--The God of Jesus.
a strange world when the ones who refused to put Gods name back, condemn the ones who love God enough to put it back. No wonder Jesus taught--satan is the ruler of this world--so many lost in his illusions.

John 10:30, "I and my Father are one."
John 10:33, "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

The Jews understood Christ's statement that He and the Father "are one" to mean that Christ was claiming to be God (which He was). It infuriated the Jews who sought, then, to stone Him to death for "blasphemy."

I and the Father are one--said as a mortal---The Father is greater than I--said as a mortal---proving--One = one in purpose--living to do Gods will. His word teaches eventually all will be one with them--in purpose--living to do Gods will, and the true followers are doing it now as well. Jesus was not claiming to be God. He was claiming to be the Messiah, The Pharisees were wrong, they were wrong on many things--Hatred controlled their heart to mind thoughts towards Jesus. Because they had placed themselves on a pedastel, A lowly carpenters son telling them they were wrong on a few accounts--giving them the opportunity to make corrections, they refused and hated him for that--And as well more wrong thinking on their part, They expected a mighty king( Messiah) right then and there to defeat the romans on the spot--but it wasn't the truth--they were confused.
But they weren't confused as to who the true God is--YHVH(Jehovah) a single being mono God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back