🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice scales

Yes, God is in Psalm 83:18. This is what I see, Kjw47. You are a sincere individual. You desire to know the truth and in John 7: 17 Jesus told us that if we are willing to do the will of God once we know it - God will reveal the truth to us. So I would appeal to God along those lines if I were you. I believe you will find the answers you seek if you come to God with a sincere heart.

On the matter of Adam. Who made Adam, Kjw47? Was he born of a woman or born of God? Who? If you say he was born of God then you see this is why Jesus was born of God yet called the second Adam. If you say he was born of a woman, who was his mother?

A question I have for you. When Thomas put his hands into Jesus wounds, he exclaimed, My Lord and My God. As Jesus was sinless how could Jesus not have corrected Thomas were this not the truth? Why did he say to him Blessed are they who have not seen and believed? You see, it is by Faith, that you believe, Kjw47. It is not of works but of faith. Abraham was justified by "faith" not by works.

What did Abraham say when he went up to sacrifice his son, the son of promise?

It is written: And Abraham said to his young men, Abide here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you. - Genesis 22: 5

Two things - he was obeying God and taking his son to the altar. Yet he tells his men, I and the boy are going up to worship - (pure worship is obedience and sacrifice) -

Now then, he knew he would return with the boy and told his men this. How did he know he would return with the boy - the son of promise? By faith. That is how he knew. That is how you are going to know too. You read the Word of God - and by Faith - you believe. Because God has given you a measure of faith and even though the size of a mustard seed. It is enough. Keep reading the Word of God until you are saved. By Faith you will receive what you are searching for kwj47. By faith.

I explained this to you I thought---Thomas was confused----- and a way bigger issue is that--Jesus while attending the synagogues his first 30 years was taught--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God---this is what he would have refuted but did not, because its 100% fact--the Israelites were serving the true God--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. They rejected Jesus--so the new religion--serves YHWH(Jehovah) as God and accepts Jesus as the one sent by God--The Messiah.
Jesus, Paul, Peter, John all in agreement---The Father( Jehovah) is Jesus' God--John 20:17,Rev 3:12---2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3----Rev 1:6---- either these 4 are wrong or the trinity teachers are wrong--I choose to believe those 4.

????....why would Jesus object to being considered the only God?.....

Because he isn't God. I showed you why in the op

I explained this to you I thought---Thomas was confused----- and a way bigger issue is that--Jesus while attending the synagogues his first 30 years was taught--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God---this is what he would have refuted but did not, because its 100% fact--the Israelites were serving the true God--YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. They rejected Jesus--so the new religion--serves YHWH(Jehovah) as God and accepts Jesus as the one sent by God--The Messiah.
Jesus, Paul, Peter, John all in agreement---The Father( Jehovah) is Jesus' God--John 20:17,Rev 3:12---2Cor 1:3,1Cor 8:6,1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3----Rev 1:6---- either these 4 are wrong or the trinity teachers are wrong--I choose to believe those 4.

yes, but you were wrong in the OP....I showed you that when I responded to it.....

yes, but you were wrong in the OP....I showed you that when I responded to it.....

I didn't see where you said Gods justice scales are so corrupted that he penalizes little nothing mortals to eternal suffering for 70-90 years of sin. Not even a little nothing mortal would do that to anyone. My op is 100% correct--impossible to be proven wrong.

I didn't see where you said Gods justice scales are so corrupted that he penalizes little nothing mortals to eternal suffering for 70-90 years of sin. Not even a little nothing mortal would do that to anyone. My op is 100% correct--impossible to be proven wrong.

not as long as you keep pretending the Bible says Jesus is not God......

Unfortunately you will be proven wrong on judgment day because you won't be able to argue with Him.

Unfortunately you will be proven wrong on judgment day because you won't be able to argue with Him.

I pray you find out before judgement day--- All who listen to Jesus knows my op = 100% truth. Because they learned and applied this ultra important truth from Jesus---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God--Then when one actually does this--they get to know God--but only if they do that.

I am sorry--I guess you believe--God has a God---because--Jesus,Paul,Peter,John all are in agreement---Jesus has a God like we do--his Father=Jehovah.---so does God have a God?

I am sorry--I guess you believe--God has a God---because--Jesus,Paul,Peter,John all are in agreement---Jesus has a God like we do--his Father=Jehovah.---so does God have a God?

Jesus IS God.....as he has said.....you reach your conclusions by ignoring half of that which he said....

Jesus IS God.....as he has said.....you reach your conclusions by ignoring half of that which he said....

100% fact--Jesus never said--I am God.---So then you do believe that God has a God---the trinity teaching in the 2nd line of John 1:1= And the God was with God( not to mention another God over there-HS)

Last edited:

100% fact--Jesus never said--I am God.---So then you do believe that God has a God---the trinity teaching in the 2nd line of John 1:1= And the God was with God( not to mention another God over there-HS)

No.

John 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The word was God. When you look it up in the greek, you get:

was g2258 ἦν ēn

1.I was, etc.

AV — was 267, were 115, had been 12, had 11, taught + 1321 4, stood + 2476 4, misc 42, vr was 1

The root word is:

Imperfect of εἰμί (G1510)

And it means:

1.to be, to exist, to happen, to be present

I look it up in Vine's and it has:

Come, Came (See Also Coming):
"to be," is, in the Infinitive Mood, rendered "come," in John 1:46 and in the future Indicative "will come," in 2Ti 4:3.

The same word for God is the same word for "the word".

They are the same just different persons.

100% fact--Jesus never said--I am God.--

/shrugs......yes he did.....

Not one time in the 66 books. Jesus clearly teaches--John 17:1-6,26---- The one who sent Jesus( Father) = the only true God--and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = Jehovah, verse 26, = Jehovah. Jesus would never contradict himself--
Makes this truth from Jesus 100% true--John 4:22-24---The Father is searching for ones to worship him in spirit and truth--the true followers will do this, and the hour is now.
Jesus pointed his followers to his God and Father in all things.

The word says He (Jesus) is God:

In addition to these 18 translations, we have compiled 8 other versions which say:

1) "and God was the Word" Lamsa
2) "and Word was God Himself" Amplified
3) "the Word was...absolute diety." Wuest
4) "the word was God Himself." Williams
5) "the Word was divine." Smith & Goodspeed
6) "what God was, the Word was." New English
7) "he was the same as God." Today's English
8) "the Logos was divine." Moffatt

Out of all the existing translations of the Holy Bible, taken from the original languages, ONLY those published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society deny that Jesus Christ is God. (21) (22)
p.212, Complete Evangelism, Fitting The Pieces of Evanelism Together, Written by Gary M. Geasley and Francis Anfuso with Marc Estes

Thank you for your response, Kwj47. I truly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. If Thomas was confused as you say he was, then was God confused also? In Genesis 1: 26 and Genesis 1:27 and again in Genesis 3:22? What do you think? Let me post the scriptures for your examination:

It is written:

And God said, Let us make man in our image and in our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- Genesis 1: 26

And yet is written:

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him, male and female created he them.
- Genesis 1: 27

And finally it is written:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.
- Genesis 3: 22
Please notice that God refers to Himself as "Us" and "Our" - then in the very next verse God says man was created in His Own image. God is One as in 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 Father, Word ( His Son - Jesus Christ ) , Spirit. Hear O Israel, the LORD thy God is One.

* When I asked you earlier about whether Adam was the son of God or son of man, I should have added - who was Adam's father? I did ask you who was Adam's mother but I should have asked, Who was Adam's father? Because the bloodline comes from the Father and not the mother. So with that established, I would like to present to you that where Adam fell, Christ did not. He is called the second Adam and the son of man for this very reason. Do you see the significance in this now? You see we are a trichotomy. We were created in the image of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

We are a spirit that will live eternally in one of two places. Heaven or hell. Because as a spirit we must dwell somewhere. ( Eternally ) While on this earth - although we are a spirit and God is a Spirit and we Worship God in Spirit and Truth ( See John 4 ) we live in a flesh and blood body. This body will perish and return back to dust. ( to the ground from whence it came originally - see Adam - his name means earth - red clay ) We have a soul. You can find the scripture of King David commanding his soul to Bless the LORD. The soul is the mind - the will, the heart, the seat of our emotions ) The Psalm I refer to specificly would be Psalm 103 : 1 - bless the Lord O my soul, and forget not all of his benefits. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities, and who healeth all thy diseases. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction..... King David is speaking of the LORD JESUS, who was from the beginning.

It is written:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was with God in the beginning. - John 1: 1

Why is the W capitolized? Because this Word is Jesus Christ to which John refers.

It is written:

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us ( and we beheld his glory as of the only begotten of the Father ) full of grace and truth.
-John 1: 14

And who was the only begotten of the Father?

It is written:

For God so loved the world that he gave His Only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- John 3: 16

Yes God and his master worker-Jesus ( let us make man in our image)--Proverbs 8--1Cor 1:30
The image = the capability of love and reasoning.

Yes-believe in the real Jesus'--There is more than one taught in this world.

The only word in greek for God-god= Theos.

In the beginning the Logos( word) was, and the Logos was with ho Theos and the word ( Logos)was Theos

It did not call the word--Ho Theos=The God---Theos=god--means has godlike qualities,--- because Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)

A major error to fit Catholicism council teachings.

I am not a Catholic, Kjw47. In fact, this has nothing to do with Catholic doctrine at all. This is the Doctrine of Christ and if you deny Jesus is God then you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. It is quite clear. Jesus is God. God said Let US make man on OUR image and in OUR LIKENESS. God is Jesus. Jesus is God.

I believe there is a stronghold in your mind that has to be brought down over this in order to understand who God is. You have been taught false doctrine which has led to your believing something that is not true. The only answer is to cast down every imagination that exalts itself against Christ. Once you do this your mind will be freed to receive the truth. I believe that is the obstacle to your getting to the truth here. Your heart is sincere but your mind is being blocked from receiving the truth.

Last edited:

The word says He (Jesus) is God:

In addition to these 18 translations, we have compiled 8 other versions which say:

1) "and God was the Word" Lamsa
2) "and Word was God Himself" Amplified
3) "the Word was...absolute diety." Wuest
4) "the word was God Himself." Williams
5) "the Word was divine." Smith & Goodspeed
6) "what God was, the Word was." New English
7) "he was the same as God." Today's English
8) "the Logos was divine." Moffatt

Out of all the existing translations of the Holy Bible, taken from the original languages, ONLY those published by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society deny that Jesus Christ is God. (21) (22)
p.212, Complete Evangelism, Fitting The Pieces of Evanelism Together, Written by Gary M. Geasley and Francis Anfuso with Marc Estes

In the beginning, the Logos was, and the Logos was with Ho Theos, and the Logos was Theos----------- Not Ho Theos( The God)--god---the only word in greek for God--god= Theos--(Ho Theos = the true almighty God. Plain Theos = has godlike qualities----because Gods power went through Jesus-Acts 2:22.
This is fact.

Have a look at these scriptures, kjw47. God will not hold it against you for having a sincere heart and seeking to know the truth. Just consider these scriptures and tell God I do not want any strongholds over my mind. I want these strongholds demolished so that I can know the truth, LORD! I want to know that my salvation is secure in Christ! My desire is to be in heaven one day and to be eternally with the LORD! God will honor that prayer! He loves you!

2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Pulpit Commentary

Verse 5. - Casting down. This agrees with "we" understood, not with "weapons." Imaginations; rather, disputations, or reasonings. Every high thing that exalteth itself; rather, every height that is exalted. Against the knowledge of God (see 1 Corinthians 15:34). There, however, we have passive ignorance, here active opposition. Bringing into captivity. When the fortresses are razed, their defenders will be taken prisoners, but for a beneficent end. Every thought. Even intellectual result. The word (noema) is not common in the New Testament. It occurs five times in this Epistle (2 Corinthians 2:11; 2 Corinthians 3:14; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Corinthians 10:5; 2 Corinthians 11:3), but elsewhere only in Philippians 4:7.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Casting down imaginations,.... Or "reasonings"; the carnal reasonings of the minds of natural men against God, his providences and purposes, against Christ, and the methods of salvation, and every truth of the Gospel; which are all disproved, silenced, and confounded, by the preaching of the word, which though reckoned the foolishness and weakness of God, appears to be wiser and stronger than men; and whereby the wisdom of the wise is destroyed, and the understanding of the prudent brought to nothing:

and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God; every proud thought of the heart, every great swelling word of vanity, every big look, even all the lofty looks and haughtiness of men, with every airy flight, and high towering imagination, reasoning, and argument advanced against the Gospel of Christ; which is here meant by the knowledge of God, and so called, because it is the means of leading souls into the knowledge of God, even into a better knowledge of him than can be attained to, either by the light of nature, or law of Moses; to a knowledge of him, and acquaintance with him in Christ the Mediator, in whom the light of the knowledge of the glory of God is given; and with which knowledge of God eternal life is connected, yea, in this it consists; it is the beginning of it, and will issue in it.

And bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; or "carrying captive the whole understanding"; that is, so illustrating it with divine light, that it clearly sees Christ to be the alone, able, willing, full, and suitable Saviour, and so becomes obedient to him, both as a Saviour and a King; such an enlightened soul looks to him alone for life and salvation, ventures on him, and relies upon him, and is desirous and willing to be saved by him in his own way; he receives and embraces all his truths and doctrines with faith and love, and obeys them from the heart, and cheerfully and willingly submits to all his commands and ordinances; for though he is taken by the grace of God, and all his strong holds, reasonings, and high thoughts are demolished by the power of God in the Gospel, and he himself is carried captive, yet not against, but with his will, to be a voluntary subject of Christ, and cheerfully to submit to the sceptre of his kingdom.

Do you understand what has happened to you? You have been taught something that is not true, believed it and now it has taken your mind captive - it has created a stronghold in your mind. You are unable to receive the truth with it there! That thing has to be torn down! Jesus came to set the captives free, kjw47. I hold the blood of Jesus Christ against that spirit of deception and the lying spirit that is holding your mind in captivity and command that thing to come down and leave now, in Jesus Name! I speak freedom to your mind! I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over your mind! In Jesus Name!

Come into agreement with me, kjw47! If there is a false belief set up in your mind, surely you would want to be set free of it wouldn't you? Just come into agreement with me and the truth of Jesus Christ will set you free! You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven! You must! There is no plan B and God isn't grading on a curve here! You are either under the Blood of Jesus Christ or you are not! Today is the day of Salvation. By Faith, believe the Word of God and He will set you free right now.

Last edited:
Have a look at these scriptures, kjw47. God will not hold it against you for having a sincere heart and seeking to know the truth. Just consider these scriptures and tell God I do not want any strongholds over my mind. I want these strongholds demolished so that I can know the truth, LORD! I want to know that my salvation is secure in Christ! My desire is to be in heaven one day and to be eternally with the LORD! God will honor that prayer! He loves you!

2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Pulpit Commentary

Verse 5. - Casting down. This agrees with "we" understood, not with "weapons." Imaginations; rather, disputations, or reasonings. Every high thing that exalteth itself; rather, every height that is exalted. Against the knowledge of God (see 1 Corinthians 15:34). There, however, we have passive ignorance, here active opposition. Bringing into captivity. When the fortresses are razed, their defenders will be taken prisoners, but for a beneficent end. Every thought. Even intellectual result. The word (noema) is not common in the New Testament. It occurs five times in this Epistle (2 Corinthians 2:11; 2 Corinthians 3:14; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Corinthians 10:5; 2 Corinthians 11:3), but elsewhere only in Philippians 4:7.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

Casting down imaginations,.... Or "reasonings"; the carnal reasonings of the minds of natural men against God, his providences and purposes, against Christ, and the methods of salvation, and every truth of the Gospel; which are all disproved, silenced, and confounded, by the preaching of the word, which though reckoned the foolishness and weakness of God, appears to be wiser and stronger than men; and whereby the wisdom of the wise is destroyed, and the understanding of the prudent brought to nothing:

and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God; every proud thought of the heart, every great swelling word of vanity, every big look, even all the lofty looks and haughtiness of men, with every airy flight, and high towering imagination, reasoning, and argument advanced against the Gospel of Christ; which is here meant by the knowledge of God, and so called, because it is the means of leading souls into the knowledge of God, even into a better knowledge of him than can be attained to, either by the light of nature, or law of Moses; to a knowledge of him, and acquaintance with him in Christ the Mediator, in whom the light of the knowledge of the glory of God is given; and with which knowledge of God eternal life is connected, yea, in this it consists; it is the beginning of it, and will issue in it.

And bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; or "carrying captive the whole understanding"; that is, so illustrating it with divine light, that it clearly sees Christ to be the alone, able, willing, full, and suitable Saviour, and so becomes obedient to him, both as a Saviour and a King; such an enlightened soul looks to him alone for life and salvation, ventures on him, and relies upon him, and is desirous and willing to be saved by him in his own way; he receives and embraces all his truths and doctrines with faith and love, and obeys them from the heart, and cheerfully and willingly submits to all his commands and ordinances; for though he is taken by the grace of God, and all his strong holds, reasonings, and high thoughts are demolished by the power of God in the Gospel, and he himself is carried captive, yet not against, but with his will, to be a voluntary subject of Christ, and cheerfully to submit to the sceptre of his kingdom.

Do you understand what has happened to you? You have been taught something that is not true, believed it and now it has taken your mind captive - it has created a stronghold in your mind. You are unable to receive the truth with it there! That thing has to be torn down! Jesus came to set the captives free, kjw47. I hold the blood of Jesus Christ against that spirit of deception and the lying spirit that is holding your mind in captivity and command that thing to come down and leave now, in Jesus Name! I speak freedom to your mind! I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over your mind! In Jesus Name!

Come into agreement with me, kjw47! If there is a false belief set up in your mind, surely you would want to be set free of it wouldn't you? Just come into agreement with me and the truth of Jesus Christ will set you free! You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven! You must! There is no plan B and God isn't grading on a curve here! You are either under the Blood of Jesus Christ or you are not! Today is the day of Salvation. By Faith, believe the Word of God and He will set you free right now.

Jesus' truths prove every religion wrong except the JW,s.
The only ones under the blood of Christ are those who live to do Gods will now and are not practicers of sin. The gospel of Christ--I zsearched and learned it well--The only teachers I ever found who teach it are the JW teachers.
I have posted important teachings from Jesus in many sights--rejected by every Trinitarian in every sight. even though every teaching I shared is in their bible too.

Last edited:

The Word is God and the Word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.

Forum List

Back