🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Thomas giddy . Laughing about Scalia's death

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Clarence Thomas was filmed by tmz coming out of lunch . Probably had a couple in him . When asked about judge Ito being nominated as a new justice , Thomas starts laughing it up.

Disgraceful ! Im sure the people upset about Obama "joking" about Scalia's death will be livid about this . Remember this thread ?

Obama Cracks Joke About Scalia's Death...

Where in that video did he laugh about the death? Even TMZ doesn't make that claim. He was asked about his opinion on what Obama would do then simple said how does he know he is just a simple civil servant. Then he started to laugh at the photographer about photobombing people.

Nothing similar to what Obama did.

BTW, your subject line is a big fat lie.

It's weird you can't get within a hundred feet of a President, but you can walk right up to a Supreme Court Justice on the street.

It's weird you can't get within a hundred feet of a President, but you can walk right up to a Supreme Court Justice on the street.

Has there ever been a SC justice murdered? I would say yes, but I really don't know of any.

But the POTUS' job, just considering percentage dying in office is perhaps the most dangerous job on the planet.

Has there ever been a SC justice murdered? I would say yes, but I really don't know of any.

But the POTUS' job, just considering percentage dying in office is perhaps the most dangerous job on the planet.
No Supremes have ever been assassinated. Which is also weird.

Senators, Representatives, Presidents, and Governors. But no Supremes.

Who would recognize a supe without their robe on?

Where in that video did he laugh about the death? Even TMZ doesn't make that claim. He was asked about his opinion on what Obama would do then simple said how does he know he is just a simple civil servant. Then he started to laugh at the photographer about photobombing people.

You destroyed this punk :eusa_clap:

DUH!! I was sarcastically mocking the "Obama jokes about scalia death " thread which made the same ridiculous claims .

DUH!! I was sarcastically mocking the "Obama jokes about scalia death " thread which made the same ridiculous claims .

What you did isn't mocking.

No Supremes have ever been assassinated. Which is also weird.

Senators, Representatives, Presidents, and Governors. But no Supremes.

It's because they are so impartial. :D

FACTS...

But the POTUS' job, just considering percentage dying in office is perhaps the most dangerous job on the planet.[/QUOTE]

1. Four sitting presidents have been killed, all of them by gunshot: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President), James A. Garfield (the 20th President), William McKinley (the 25th President) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th President).

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_United_States_presidential_as.
How many presidents? 43 people sworn in.
The list does not include any acting presidents under the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution. There have been 43 people sworn into office, and 44 presidencies, as Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the 22nd and 24th president.

So that is 10% of all the presidents have been killed.

I think the biggest reason no one is shooting at the Supremes is because they hardly get any press. They're practically cloistered.

What you did isn't mocking.
yes it was. it even came with a manual.

FACTS...

1. Four sitting presidents have been killed, all of them by gunshot: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th President), James A. Garfield (the 20th President), William McKinley (the 25th President) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th President).

List of United States presidential assassination attempts and ...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_United_States_presidential_as.
How many presidents? 43 people sworn in.
The list does not include any acting presidents under the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution. There have been 43 people sworn into office, and 44 presidencies, as Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the 22nd and 24th president.

So that is 10% of all the presidents have been killed.
[/QUOTE]

If 10 percent of coal miners died that would be HUGE.

Forum List

Back