Justified Fans...Weigh In

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
How about that season finale this week?

Things sure ended nicely for Raylan...didn't it?

Can't wait for Season 4...or is that season 5 now?

Well, it's going to be season 5. And yes, when I saw the previews, I was wondering how Raylan was going to get out of his mess with the guy from Detroit. Never even crossed my mind that he would call Sammy and that Sammy would take care of the 'internal' issues.

Such a crock, but I absolutely love that show for some reason. It really surprised me when Arlo actually got killed. AND, what about Eva? I mean is she wanting off the show or something?

Going to be an interested new season. Harlan County should be running out of people by the number of killings that go on. Ha!

Well, it's going to be season 5. And yes, when I saw the previews, I was wondering how Raylan was going to get out of his mess with the guy from Detroit. Never even crossed my mind that he would call Sammy and that Sammy would take care of the 'internal' issues.

Such a crock, but I absolutely love that show for some reason. It really surprised me when Arlo actually got killed. AND, what about Eva? I mean is she wanting off the show or something?

Going to be an interested new season. Harlan County should be running out of people by the number of killings that go on. Ha!
I love how it showed that he really loves/ed his dad despite all his public actions and statements to the contrary.

It always seems to end with Eva in a jam...remember when she got "killed" at the end of a previous season? I'm sure she's going to be around for a while longer.

I love how it showed that he really loves/ed his dad despite all his public actions and statements to the contrary.

It always seems to end with Eva in a jam...remember when she got "killed" at the end of a previous season? I'm sure she's going to be around for a while longer.

i was kinda surprised it ended so quietly......i thought there would be more of a "holy shit what now" kinda ending....

i was kinda surprised it ended so quietly......i thought there would be more of a "holy shit what now" kinda ending....
It did, for Eva and them, not for Raylan and them. :)

Boyd will get her out of there.....now that he is the Heroin supplier he will have the bucks to buy a good Lawyer.....and discredit the arresting cops.....

Boyd will get her out of there.....now that he is the Heroin supplier he will have the bucks to buy a good Lawyer.....and discredit the arresting cops.....
Man oh man, what a good angle. You're right. He might even be able to buy a judge, I mean...he had a cop in his pocket for the entire last season. Not just a cop, but THE cop, the Sherrif. More money...more problems. Right? :cool:

Justified is one of my absolute favorites...and Boyd is the most interesting character.

Raylan basically has a three track mind: his hat, his gun, and Winona. Boyd is much more complex. He's a very good actor played by a very good actor. Both of them are working through serious Daddy issues. And at bottom, Justified is two love stories.

I did love how Raylan pulled the Sammy maneuver.

Justified is one of my absolute favorites...and Boyd is the most interesting character.

Raylan basically has a three track mind: his hat, his gun, and Winona. Boyd is much more complex. He's a very good actor played by a very good actor. Both of them are working through serious Daddy issues. And at bottom, Justified is two love stories.

I did love how Raylan pulled the Sammy maneuver.
You are absolutely right...NAILED IT!!!

bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329.jpg

Forum List

Back