Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party

Has this Villain apologized yet?!!!

Even Frank Zappa did it on an album cover. 9e5b7b66fc4d553af93ca85e7925c133.jpg

Destroy his career!!!!

Oh wait.

He died years ago.

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

honestly, i simply don't care. 18 years ago? it was certainly another time with a different set of "social correctness". chappelle was dead on when he mocked those going after this shit.

now to the left - punish your own for breaking your own ever changing rules, or drop this bullshit.

I really don’t care for revisionist ethics

Twenty years ago, blackface was not considered inappropriate. If it was 18 months ago, I could see objecting to it

But pulling out HS yearbooks and condemning what was in there is ridiculous

Bullshit. If that was Donald Trump 20 years ago, the left and you would be howling for impeachment.

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

honestly, i simply don't care. 18 years ago? it was certainly another time with a different set of "social correctness". chappelle was dead on when he mocked those going after this shit.

now to the left - punish your own for breaking your own ever changing rules, or drop this bullshit.

Twenty years ago, blackface was not considered inappropriate. If it was 18 months ago, I could see objecting to it

While I agree, the issue Trudeau is facing has to do with him attacking people over racist/cultural insensitivity. There have been many occasions he could have used his past racism to educate people, but like most liberals they only want to admit to surface white privilege without confessing racists choices they made in their past.

First off this isn't "brown face" at all, but clearly an incident of blackface.

2nd, time for President Trump to lay down the law to Canada over racism, and demand they take action against Mr. Trudeau.

This kind of racism is reminiscent of the kind shown by the Union of South Africa back in the day. We sanctioned South Africa, prohibited certain sporting events, etc. Is it time for similar actions toward Canada?

"The prime minister said he made a mistake and asked Canadians to forgive him....

" Liberal's newspeak Translation: "Its OK when WE do it!"

He said he was doing a duet of Mr. Bojangles with Sammy. But Sammy died years before.

Let me see if I get this right; "brown face" is BAD, but "grab them by the pussy" is acceptable? What if the "brown face" is a Muslim? Is that OK?

Let me see if I get this right; "brown face" is BAD, but "grab them by the pussy" is acceptable? What if the "brown face" is a Muslim? Is that OK?
Grabbing pussy is cool. So is brown face to portray brown people.

Oh...so it only turned bad when Trump took office. But Trudeau is a Marxist like you so it’s OK? What if Kavanaugh did it back in school?

When are pictures going to be leaked of Trudeau getting slammed up the butt by his college boyfriend?

Let's get this all straight.
.Most of us here do not believe anything should happen to this guy.
We just want to see the left live and die by their own sword, and since there is a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y no doubt whatsoever they would be demanding a conservative politician resign, then they need to do likewise with this guy.

You SJW's have given us this un-brave new world, so let's see you live in it yourselves mother fuckers !

Forum List

Back