Kaeperdick wears socks depicting cops as pigs

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how..
And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.
Amen to this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The guy may have rights, but the rest of us have rights too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And pray tell, how has his expression of his Rights hurt you in any way....
People like you seem to believe that Rights only apply if you like their application, conservatives seem to be stuck on stupid when trying to comprehend this fact.

Last edited:
be856e72c6221911d46d36158ac55b40.jpg

"Ni"66er....you will love this country!!!!

Who fucking cares?
Tens of thousands of people apparently....

Tens of thousands of morons. It's just one mediocre player's opinion,not the end of America.

He disrespects the country that afforded him the opportunity to become a millionaire celebrity and the people booing him for it are the morons?

Seek help

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

I simply don't care.

It's not like he swift-boated decorated veterans or POWs or anything.

Who fucking cares?

Tens of thousands of morons. It's just one mediocre player's opinion,not the end of America.

He disrespects the country that afforded him the opportunity to become a millionaire celebrity and the people booing him for it are the morons?

Seek help

I simply don't care.

You don't care but you clicked on this thread then posted in it.

:eusa_liar:

Who fucking cares?

Seek help

I simply don't care.

To make light of your ridiculous outrage. You took the bait. Reeling as I speak.

Seek help

I simply don't care.

To make light of your ridiculous outrage. You took the bait. Reeling as I speak.

I have no outrage. Dude is a douchebag, not unlike you. And here you are posting yet again in a thread you don't care about on a subject you don't care about.

Dumbass

Do you have a legitimate point?I remember when people booed Elvis Presley. I remember when people booed Muhammad Ali. I remember when people booed Tommy Smith and John Carlos. I remember when people booed Martin Luther King. I see lots of people today booing Barrack Obama. So ..... what?

Again, to you thickheaded libs, the man has a right to express himself. However private enterprise also has the right to punish an employee that they feel is not representing their brand or product as they wish it to be represented. In this case the NFL has dress standards that this may violate.

If Kaphisdick was the QB of the team I root for I would complain to his employer since his behavior does not meet my standards as a fan.

Seek help

I simply don't care.

I have no outrage. Dude is a douchebag, not unlike you. And here you are posting yet again in a thread you don't care about on a subject you don't care about.

Dumbass

Tell us some more about your non outrage over unpatriotic opinions.

I'm starting to think this guy is the Kardashian of football.

just flappin his gums to hold onto his 15 minutes now that he seems to suck at QB.....

I'm starting to think this guy is the Kardashian of football.

just flappin his gums to hold onto his 15 minutes now that he seems to suck at QB.....

Yep, I think a lot of it is that he's bitter he's turned out to be a bust after all.

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how..
And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.
Amen to this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The guy may have rights, but the rest of us have rights too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And pray tell, how has his expression of his Rights hurt you in any way....
People like you seem to believe that Rights only apply if you like their application, conservatives seem to be stuck on stupid when trying to comprehend this fact.
I never once said that the guy's opinion had such an impact on me. Oh and what you say here about conservatives is no different from what everyone else is up to. If they see something that they like being trashed, do they sit there with a close mouth? Never. Instead, they are all over it just as much as you say that conservative people are if not more. Oh well. That is just something that we all have to learn how to live with as long as everyone has the right to disagree.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This guy is an utter ass. If I were a 9er fan I wouldn't want this dickwad representing my team.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

LOOK: Colin Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police
The 49ers QB has been wearing an interesting pair of socks during practice

Colin Kaepernick's popularity with police officers has slowly been decreasing ever since Sunday when he revealed that a big reason he's protesting the national anthem is due to the police brutality that's taking place in this country.

LOOK: Colin Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police
If a home invasion with several armed men enter his home, he not only shouldn't call the cops, but if he would call, they should ignore it.

Forum List

Back