Kaeperdick wears socks depicting cops as pigs

Who fucking cares?
Tens of thousands of people apparently....

Tens of thousands of morons. It's just one mediocre player's opinion,not the end of America.

He disrespects the country that afforded him the opportunity to become a millionaire celebrity and the people booing him for it are the morons?

Seek help

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

I simply don't care.

It's not like he swift-boated decorated veterans or POWs or anything.

You don't care but you clicked on this thread then posted in it.

:eusa_liar:

Upset he's emulating your trick?

It's hard to tell if the ankles belong to Krapperdick based on a photo but it's an interesting allegation and believable in light of the hypocrite NFL player (worth 22 million) public disrespect for his Country

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how..
And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.
Amen to this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The guy may have rights, but the rest of us have rights too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And pray tell, how has his expression of his Rights hurt you in any way....
People like you seem to believe that Rights only apply if you like their application, conservatives seem to be stuck on stupid when trying to comprehend this fact.
How has the confederate battle flag hurt you, hypocrite?

In his mind, calling cops "pigs" is going to help. It's going to improve the situation.

Somehow.

Who knows how..
And I believe the 9ers have a right to fire him if they feel he is harming their product.
Amen to this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. The guy may have rights, but the rest of us have rights too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People like you seem to believe that Rights only apply if you like their application, conservatives seem to be stuck on stupid when trying to comprehend this fact.
If you dont know the answer to that qhestion you should file a lawsuit against your school for making you so dumb...

Somehow.

Who knows how..

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you dont know the answer to that qhestion you should file a lawsuit against your school for making you so dumb...
Answer the damn question, hypocrite.

I'm amazed the NFL, that normally is pretty strict with dress codes, allows this.
They have dress code rules for practice?

They are very strict when it comes to the game. For practice however they are much more relaxed, something like this however is not only very unprofessional but it is mocking a group of people who the NFL is reliant on to help keep order at their facilities. I'm surprised they allow this.

This guy is an utter ass. If I were a 9er fan I wouldn't want this dickwad representing my team.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

LOOK: Colin Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police
The 49ers QB has been wearing an interesting pair of socks during practice

Colin Kaepernick's popularity with police officers has slowly been decreasing ever since Sunday when he revealed that a big reason he's protesting the national anthem is due to the police brutality that's taking place in this country.

LOOK: Colin Kaepernick's practice socks appear to disrespect the police

The 49ers' are just covering themselves in designer jeans. Their real intention is to cover all the West Coast planning. :lol:

Forum List

Back