Kahn Corners McCain On Trump

John better play nice or Trump will unendorse him.

~snort

Hopefully McCain wins big later this month. ;) Then McCain can start attacking the orange man.

Please tell me you know that many US media outlets tint him. He's not orange.

:lol:

I have noticed they do not have him near as orange as they used to.

It's amazing to me that anyone buys into it. Both his wife and his daughter well hell's bells the whole family and everyone around him wouldn't let him walk out of Trump Towers glowing orange.

John better play nice or Trump will unendorse him.

~snort

Hopefully McCain wins big later this month. ;) Then McCain can start attacking the orange man.

Please tell me you know that many US media outlets tint him. He's not orange.

I have noticed they do not have him near as orange as they used to.

It's not photo editing. It's his spray tan. Look around his eyes. They don't spray there and he looks like a raccoon.

Have the teats not let yet fallen off the left wing liberal BS story?

from OP LAKHOTA>>>>
"McCain issued a blistering denunciation last week of Trump’s attacks on Khan and his family, but he has refused to back away from his statement that – without naming Trump – he will support “the party’s nominee.”

McCain’s office did not return calls and emails requesting comment on Khan’s statements."

Trump needs a lesson from Mc Cain in how to deal with scumbags like Khan

This Camel Jockey's 15 minutes are up, I mourn his sacrifice but he is nothing more than a Hillary plant/shill.

May be true, but not all I am hearing..............and ppppfffftttt to McCain.

you must be "hearing" the things donald says. :rolleyes:

other than "getting yourself captured" does not make one a "hero"-------(actually true in the military----getting yourself captured is a kinda negative) How has Trump attacked Mc Cain? I consider Trump's "not hero" remark a sign of
TRUMP FOOT IN MOUTH disease. just as was his handling of the scum bag Mr. Khan

The Crooked Hillary/MSM think it is good that Sharia law loving Muslim terrorists and wannabes trying to influence the US political process, yet they claim that Wikileaks posting emails from a Washington insider who was recently murdered by democrat-hired assassins is an effort by Putin to disrupt the US election and that is bad. :p

There's no way you should believe your lying eyes.

I know how the media rolls. The Donald game is about to end over this shit. They have been tinting him and his hair whilst smoothing Hills lines but they forget in both, if you miss the throat and the hands I can nail you to the wall

Nail to you a wall. Is a common phrase.

Forum List

Back