Kaine "kidnapped" to be Hillary running mate?

Considering what happens to people around the Clinton's one could get concerned.
Kaine: Being picked for VP feels like being 'kidnapped'

i guess we can't expect better from a nutty anti-vaxer

Kaine puts himself on both sides of every issue. He signed the HPV legislation but then wants people to be able to not get it. He opposes the death penalty but then allows executions to take place. He had 5 different positions in one month on tax-payer funded abortion. He is the spineless leader whom we really do not want to put in charge of our country should there be a national crisis the elevates him to president. He would invade Russia and then order the troops to surrender just to not alienate anybody.

Last edited:
Considering what happens to people around the Clinton's one could get concerned.

***Earth to Republicans*** If you'd bothered to read the rest of the article (which you clearly didn't) you would have found Mr. Kaine was referring to the claustrophobic conditions in some of the buildings he was in. Nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. (See Below)
If you Yo Yo's can't find something to complain about, you just make something up! What a bunch of nit wit's.

The Democratic vice-presidential nominee quipped back: “It feels like I got kidnapped.”
Indeed, Kaine has been a bit more buttoned-up than his normal self in his first two weeks as Clinton’s running mate. He still lingers at events and talks to supporters, but has said little to the traveling press even while recording interviews with local and national outlets — belying his habit as a senator of holding long gaggles with reporters as he deals with the rigors of the presidential campaign trail.

Despite the claustrophobic nature of the campaign and wading through crowds with Secret Service agents clinging to him, Kaine does seem to be enjoying his time on the trail. In Milwaukee earlier Friday, Kaine stopped at Lakefront Brewery: “Friday afternoon at a brewery in Milwaukee, who says campaigning is tough?”

Read more: Kaine on VP selection: ‘Feels like I got kidnapped’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Last edited:

***Earth to Republicans*** If you'd bothered to read the rest of the article (which you clearly didn't) you would have found Mr. Kaine was referring to the claustrophobic conditions in some of the buildings he was in. Nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. (See Below)
If you Yo Yo's can't find something to complain about, you just make something up! What a bunch of nit wit's.

The Democratic vice-presidential nominee quipped back: “It feels like I got kidnapped.”
Indeed, Kaine has been a bit more buttoned-up than his normal self in his first two weeks as Clinton’s running mate. He still lingers at events and talks to supporters, but has said little to the traveling press even while recording interviews with local and national outlets — belying his habit as a senator of holding long gaggles with reporters as he deals with the rigors of the presidential campaign trail.

Despite the claustrophobic nature of the campaign and wading through crowds with Secret Service agents clinging to him, Kaine does seem to be enjoying his time on the trail. In Milwaukee earlier Friday, Kaine stopped at Lakefront Brewery: “Friday afternoon at a brewery in Milwaukee, who says campaigning is tough?”

Read more: Kaine on VP selection: ‘Feels like I got kidnapped’
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
It hit my funny bone.

The video interview with Kaine goes on to say how poor rich lil McCain is being so mistreated. McCain the former POW demanding an apology trying to bolster his own image and news coverage did not do McCain any favors in the polls. Possibly McCain and the few Rhino's left should have considered what they were doing as they were throwing Sarah Palin under the bus. Truth catches up to everyone in time. And "jobs" Trump was talking about quality jobs last year before your the DNC considered it. The DNC was too busy trying to take away from that "jew" Bernie to know Trump beat y'all to the punch talking about jobs early on.

Forum List

Back