Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Just use fertilizer instead. You going to ban that as well idiot?
OKC was fertilizer.
How big a blast would that produce? He used a rental truck to get enough material. Will that fit in a pressure cooker?
Of course when you the idiot makes gun powder illegal we can go back to using picks and sledge hammers to build roads or for mining.

Or removing overhead rock from freeways. We can go back to the glory days when avalanches killed people every winter. Oh and as far as the rental truck idiot? Look at the size of the targets.
Do yourself a favor next time, don't bring up stupid examples that are apples and oranges.
YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.
I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.

But....how do you "control" it??

He looks like he's fought for some gay rights in his lifetime too.

You are one weird little man.

And?

You do realize that there are some conservatives for gay rights? Man, you need to get off this forum and go out in the world.

Point is....he's a bona-fide left winger. Look at his old fat ass with that gay rights hair do haha. It screams rainbow underwear dancer at parade.
1743628_10202790449339525_2016594693_n.jpg

How big a blast would that produce? He used a rental truck to get enough material. Will that fit in a pressure cooker?
Of course when you the idiot makes gun powder illegal we can go back to using picks and sledge hammers to build roads or for mining.

Or removing overhead rock from freeways. We can go back to the glory days when avalanches killed people every winter. Oh and as far as the rental truck idiot? Look at the size of the targets.
Do yourself a favor next time, don't bring up stupid examples that are apples and oranges.
YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.
I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.

But....how do you "control" it??
Carefully...

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Your people wrote it? Ah. Well....I assume your people favor slavery then. Which is true....Democrats have been the most racist assholes in America for over 200 years.

Define "Necessary violent death".
Soldiers, at war, if the war was necessary.

Just use fertilizer instead. You going to ban that as well idiot?
OKC was fertilizer.

That's a job for
th

His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Your people wrote it? Ah. Well....I assume your people favor slavery then. Which is true....Democrats have been the most racist assholes in America for over 200 years.
They were fine with it then. Never said they were perfect. My family owned slaves. Women and children were also property then. It's American history...

Just another Christian domestic terrorist. No doubt he will be protected by other Christians.

Define "Necessary violent death".
Soldiers, at war, if the war was necessary.
Would cops have guns?

And?

You do realize that there are some conservatives for gay rights? Man, you need to get off this forum and go out in the world.

Point is....he's a bona-fide left winger. Look at his old fat ass with that gay rights hair do haha. It screams rainbow underwear dancer at parade.
He lookslike one of those gay fat militia guys who were dancing and kissing at the wildlife refuge with the Bundy morons.

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...

The Founders knew that someone would come along and hate our civil liberties.

They were fine with it then. Never said they were perfect. My family owned slaves. Women and children were also property then. It's American history...
So you want to be in control? And the LAST time YOU were in control you OWNED Negro's.

His wasn't...

The Founders knew that someone would come along and hate our civil liberties.
For me, just one, so far. Times change.

And yes, they did know that, which is why they didn't found a democracy.

So you want to be in control? And the LAST time YOU were in control you OWNED Negro's.
You wouldn't want the Founders to be in control? Interesting.

Called himself a "progressive" on Facebook? He wasn't fooling the ladies :rolleyes:

And?

You are an idiot.

You wouldn't want the Founders to be in control? Interesting.
The founders trusted people with guns, it kept government honest. YOU want control because you OWE the Negro. Whatever you have was built on forced slave labor.

And you want to go back to that..

Forum List

Back