Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

No it does not. Did the "Boston bombers" use guns? No. So using YOUR logic pressure cookers are assault weapons. You want them banned as well idiot?
No reason to ban the pressure cooker, just what's inside it, which wasn't grandma's Sunday roast...
Okay so now you want to ban...
Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones
Gun powder will do. I doubt a pressure cooker filled with steal balls and cell phones would make much of an explosion eh?

You could throw them at people I guess, or drop one from on high but I think we can manage that.
Just use fertilizer instead. You going to ban that as well idiot?
OKC was fertilizer.
How big a blast would that produce? He used a rental truck to get enough material. Will that fit in a pressure cooker?
Of course when you the idiot makes gun powder illegal we can go back to using picks and sledge hammers to build roads or for mining.

Or removing overhead rock from freeways. We can go back to the glory days when avalanches killed people every winter. Oh and as far as the rental truck idiot? Look at the size of the targets.

No it does not. Did the "Boston bombers" use guns? No. So using YOUR logic pressure cookers are assault weapons. You want them banned as well idiot?
No reason to ban the pressure cooker, just what's inside it, which wasn't grandma's Sunday roast...
Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones
Gun powder will do. I doubt a pressure cooker filled with steal balls and cell phones would make much of an explosion eh?

You could throw them at people I guess, or drop one from on high but I think we can manage that.
OKC was fertilizer.
How big a blast would that produce? He used a rental truck to get enough material. Will that fit in a pressure cooker?
th

Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones

OKC was fertilizer.
Of course when you the idiot makes gun powder illegal we can go back to using picks and sledge hammers to build roads or for mining.

Or removing overhead rock from freeways. We can go back to the glory days when avalanches killed people every winter. Oh and as far as the rental truck idiot? Look at the size of the targets.
Do yourself a favor next time, don't bring up stupid examples that are apples and oranges.

I hear his Wisconsin voter registration card has him listed as a women. This could be the work of transsexuals again as it was the case with Jason Dear. :eek:

Gun powder
Steel balls
Cell phones

OKC was fertilizer.

Do yourself a favor next time, don't bring up stupid examples that are apples and oranges.
YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.

OKC was fertilizer.

YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.
I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.

OKC was fertilizer.

I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.
Define "Necessary violent death".

He looks like he's fought for some gay rights in his lifetime too.

You are one weird little man.

And?

You do realize that there are some conservatives for gay rights? Man, you need to get off this forum and go out in the world.

Point is....he's a bona-fide left winger. Look at his old fat ass with that gay rights hair do haha. It screams rainbow underwear dancer at parade.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Forum List

Back