Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Do yourself a favor next time, don't bring up stupid examples that are apples and oranges.
YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.
I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.
Define "Necessary violent death".
Soldiers, at war, if the war was necessary.
Would cops have guns?

Only the criminals will have guns.
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

The Founders knew that someone would come along and hate our civil liberties.
For me, just one, so far. Times change.

And yes, they did know that, which is why they didn't found a democracy.

You'll get your way, then somebody else will get his way, then another clown and before you know it we won't have any rights. The Founders knew damn well you people were just right around the corner.

YOU want to ban PRIVATE ownership of gun powder. Well those ARE some of the PRIVATE uses.
I want to control, as much as possible, unnecessary violent deaths. Guns, cars, knives, bombs, wars, etc. It's not really very complicated.
Would cops have guns?

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

You'll get your way, then somebody else will get his way, then another clown and before you know it we won't have any rights. The Founders knew damn well you people were just right around the corner.
A handful of folks lost their "rights" in Michigan last night. Why should only shooters have rights?

Would cops have guns?

A handful of folks lost their "rights" in Michigan last night. Why should only shooters have rights?

Oh, so you want to take away our civil rights to prevent murders? How's that going to work?

230 years, you still have your guns, and that's right around the corner?

I said that the Founders knew you Liberty haters were right around the corner.

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.

The fact that you think you are the judge of what "almost no one" needs just further underscores the reason for the 2nd Amendment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that you think you are the judge of what "almost no one" needs just further underscores the reason for the 2nd Amendment.
It's not a hard thing to do. When was the last time you went to war, or hunted for dinner? Oh right, you don't do either, and neither does just about anyone else.

230 years, big block.

And it could be another 100 years or so, more than likely. Washington thought the Constitution might last 20 years. He wouldn't be panicked.

It's not a hard thing to do. When was the last time you went to war, or hunted for dinner? Oh right, you don't do either, and neither does just about anyone else.

When was the last time you spoke before Congress? Oh right, never and you never will. Since that's the case you don't need the right to free speech. See how that works?

230 years, big block.

And it could be another 100 years or so, more than likely. Washington thought the Constitution might last 20 years. He wouldn't be panicked.

Thank God we still have it, because the Leftists would have corn holes the he'll out of is by now.

When was the last time you spoke before Congress? Oh right, never and you never will. Since that's the case you don't need the right to free speech. See how that works?
How free is Free Speech? Oh, right, it's restricted...

And neither are the conditions for the right to own a gun.

How free is Free Speech? Oh, right, it's restricted...

There are absolutely no restrictions on free speech.

230 years, big block.

Thank God we still have it, because the Leftists would have corn holes the he'll out of is by now.
We have it because we could change it, and it's not very clear or specific in many cases. Even they weren't sure exactly what it said at the time that they signed it. It's full of compromises and ambiguous language. Turned out to be a great idea in the end.

And neither are the conditions for the right to own a gun.
No, but they should be, these days.

Exactly the fascist perspective ^^^^

Forum List

Back