Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.
Michigan has no death penalty. Why?
It's expensive, unfairly applied, and doesn't work to stop murder. Besides that, great idea.

Expensive???? A bullet costs less than $1.

His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
It's expensive, unfairly applied, and doesn't work to stop murder. Besides that, great idea.
I don't think life in prison is a deterant either.

And we can fix the other two problems easy.
Do tell?
We need to start over. If it's obvious you did it then it should be quick and cheap.

If it isn't obvious you did it then you shouldn't be a candidate for the death penalty.

Why should it take more than a month and a bullet to get rid of the Kalamazoo killer?

He was queer alright, he killed random people...

Queers are mentally unstable and usually have a propensity towards violence.
Your homophobia is uninteresting. Keep your fears in check, please.

It's not "homophobia" you moron, it's the truth.

The CDC says homos are more violent: http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/cdc_nisvs_victimization_final-a.pdf

Gays make up a disproportionate amount of serial murderers, that's a fact.

I don't really care if you and the rest of the assclown brigade get upset about it.
You fear the faggots. It's alright, you are hardly alone.

I fear for the safety of US citizens, yes. The CDC and many other studies show that faggots are mentally unstable and commit a lot of violence, especially the most heinous crimes like serial killings and child molestation.

Pacquiao was right, they are worse than animals.
You are welcome to live in fear, that's allowed here.

His wasn't...

That's your fantasy world, I live in the real one.

For example:

"Cases without the death penalty cost $740,000, while cases where the death penalty is sought cost $1.26 million. Maintaining each death row prisoner costs taxpayers $90,000 more per year than a prisoner in general population. There are 714 inmates on California's death row."
death penalty costs - Google Search

ZnKCjdbbK1SDUm9GRsh2bMA8AeEPd4YC-7xpQvFtc9dhDvpNSWT-4QMtLp-TowihGMlu4ZEz-f0O64hY8qtC3Xj44SurnoGK_4soPolz6kx8eWdaDEaFhjuswg

This cries out for Uber driver control!

Oh, wait, that's already covered by rules so this "incident" has to be entirely a hoax.
Uber drivers aren't allowed to carry guns, he could be terminated for that if Uber finds out about it.

Do tell?
We need to start over. If it's obvious you did it then it should be quick and cheap.

If it isn't obvious you did it then you shouldn't be a candidate for the death penalty.

Why should it take more than a month and a bullet to get rid of the Kalamazoo killer?

It shouldnt. If there is overwhelming evidence....convict him. Give him ONE appeal within 6 months. Then....out back. 1 bullet.

Chances are he's a queer.

The CDC says homos are more violent: http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/cdc_nisvs_victimization_final-a.pdf

I don't really care if you and the rest of the assclown brigade get upset about it.

It makes sense. Most serial killers are mentally ill. And homosexuality is a mental disorder just like liberalism.
Heal the sick and feed the poor is liberal and Christian.

Republicans worship money. They only use God to win votes from greedy people who think they are the party of jesus

Chances are he's a queer.

It makes sense. Most serial killers are mentally ill. And homosexuality is a mental disorder just like liberalism.

I think homosexuality is much more serious than just a "mental disorder". People with mental disorders don't go around raping or murdering people when they get upset.

Huh? You say it's a "fantasy world" to say a bullet is less than $1 and you "live in the real one"?? Ok. Go to WalMart. How much is a box of .40 Cal ammo? 50 rounds for about $20. Now...tell me how that's not true.

Republicans worship money. They only use God to win votes from greedy people who think they are the party of jesus

Hey Sherlock......healing and feeding takes MONEY.

Do tell?

For starters, we have no idea if they have the right guy?

Huh? You say it's a "fantasy world" to say a bullet is less than $1 and you "live in the real one"?? Ok. Go to WalMart. How much is a box of .40 Cal ammo? 50 rounds for about $20. Now...tell me how that's not true.
Our justice system isn't allowed to just shoot people. That's very Fascist however. ISIS certainly approves.

I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...

Ih, NOW, you're worried saving money and being fair...lol

The silence was deafening on this guy....sorta knew after couple hrs the cover up and excuses would begin.....has Obama pointed his finger yet and brayed his nonsense?

I think homosexuality is much more serious than just a "mental disorder". People with mental disorders don't go around raping or murdering people when they get upset.
Most rapes are committed by hetero men

Hey Sherlock......healing and feeding takes MONEY.
We got plenty of money. Unregulated Capitalism has 1huge flaw. It needs poor people. The more the better

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
His wasn't...

Exactly. YOUR choice. You can do whatever you want, but you can't choose for me.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
His wasn't...

Exactly. YOUR choice. You can do whatever you want, but you can't choose for me.
Just a matter of time...

His wasn't...

Just a matter of time...

Dream on. 2nd Amendment is here to stay as is.

Forum List

Back